Roundtree Automotive Group

5395 I 55 N, Jackson, MS 39206

New 888-647-2956
Used 888-627-8305
Service 877-852-4587

The Roundtree Way, Absolutely!

Friendly and great service

by from Jackson, Mississippi |

I had a blown head gasket on my old car and I just came in to look. It was after 5pm. Kelly Blue Book said the car was only worth $546 as a trade in but they did it for $1000. I got it for 5,000 of the sticker price and I didn't need a co signer. The payments are WAY smaller than what the dealer told me I would pay .

December 18, 2014

Thank you for complimenting us and I hope we earn your business in the future. Sincerely, Matt Bethany

worst car lot ever

by from jackson MS |

This is the worst car lot ever customer service is very bad. Salesman did a very sneaky deal lot of things he didn't tell me purposely to make the deal

December 19, 2014

Mr Lewis, I am one of the managers at Roundtree. If you do not mind please explain to me exactly what happened. You are also welcome to email me personally at mbethany@roundtreejackson.com maybe I could be of some assistance.

Poor Management

by from Mississippi |

The finance manager of this facility is very unprofessional, when I declined to buy a car that he suggested was in my credit standing, he refused to discuss any other issue with me, did not try to be helpful to see if he could assist me any other way, or was there anything that he could do for me to put me in a vehicle that would accommodate me and my needs rather than just give me a car that he felt that I should buy and pay for.

December 20, 2014

Didn't like the service

by from Mississippi |

IT TOOK THREE DAYS FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK .and when I called to talk to someone that people the answer your phone I was trying to get into my informationI didn't like the service at all very inconvenient to me

December 19, 2014