Jim's Auto

Used 888-544-5350

Family Owned since 1945

great car, great service

by from New York |

I bought a 2007 Mazda 3 from this dealer. I love it so much. The process was great, we were able to settle on a price that I like, so we put a deposit on it and came back later that week to pick it up. Joe Is a great honest guy. I highly recomend you choose to go here for you're next car

July 9, 2014

thanks Joey it was my pleasure to work with you and your father enjoy your car !

great experience

by from waterbury |

great Nissan easy to deal with price was very reasonable and they registered the car on the spot

great truck!

by from ne milford |

bought a 2002 Ranger great price good service ! would buy from again

Great Car!!!

by from Waterbury, Ct |

Bought a Rav4 for my daughter. Great car. Good price. Joe worked hard to make the deal.

Good car great price!

by from Watertown |

very happy with our Honda ! Price was lower than the bigger dealers and no hard sell from the salesman !

Great deal! Love my car.

by from Watertown, CT |

Bought a Honda CVR from Jim's. Loved the car. Got a good car at a great price! Jim's Auto is a one man show and Joe went above and beyond to give us a price that we could afford.

GOOD DEAL GREAT SERVICE !

by from WATERBURY ,CT |

I BOUGHT 4 CARS FROM JOE OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS !., ALL CARS WHERE IN GREAT SHAPE . NEVER HAD TO MAKE ANY REPAIRS OTHER THAN NORMAL MAINTAINANCE ! PRICE WAS LOWER THAN MOST DEALERS IN THE AREA. MOST RECENT WAS A CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER GOING AWAY TO COLLEGE ! THNAKS JOE!

DO NOT BUY HERE...WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Southington, CT |

I would like to start off by saying that Joe's customer service is about the worst I have ever seen. I was interested in a 2003 Nissan Murano. We went for a short test drive and he said he would put new tires and rear brakes on it, if the pads were under 50%. He would not budge a single penny on priceat first. After a couple days, we got back in contact and tried to negotiate a better price. He was supposed to put new tires on the vehicle, (current ones were bald) and the only way to get the price lower was to buy tires myself. So we agreed on a little bit better of a price. I took the car to be inspected by an AAA approved garage. The inspection showed that all fluids in the vehicle were much lower than they were supposed to be, rear brake pads were extremely low and fronts were about half, and that the rear shocks were leaking. He completely DENIED the fact that the rear shocks were leaking, and that the front brakes were 50% worn, even when I had the inspection papers in front of me from the AAA approved garage. So all in all, he was trying to sell me a car that needed tires, all 4 brakes, and two rear shocks. The only issue he addressed was the low fluid levels. Even worse was that he would not take anything off of the price of the car, even with all of the work needed. Bottom line.....DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE (not like there's many to choose from anyways)

September 3, 2013

JOSH, I AM A LITTLE BEWILDERED BY YOUR "WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE" AND "DO NOT BUY HERE" COMMENTS. 1) WE OFFERED YOU THE MURANO WITH 4 NEW TIRES 2) WE AGREED TO LET YOU GET YOUR OWN AND GAVE YOU AN ALLOWANCE MORE OFF SO YOU COULD "AFFORD IT. 3)WE AGREED TO REPLACE REAR BRAKES AFTER "AAA" INSPECTION BUT DID NOT AGREE WITH ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SHOCKS ( I STAND BY THAT) 4) WE WOULD NOT AGREE TO ALL NEW BRAKES FRONT AND REAR AND NEW SHOCKS AS YOU REQUESTED - HENCE YOU NEGATIVE REVIEW ! WE HAVE BEEN A LICENSED CT DEALER REPAIR FOR OVER 68 YRS AND I STAND BY OUR REPUTATION.

Worth checking out

by from Manchester, CT |

Nice gentleman, low pressure, has a nice selection of clean cars at reasonable prices. I expect we will be purchasing the one we drove today.

August 2, 2013