Sheehan Pre-owned

Sheehan Pre-owned

2681 N. Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Used 888-595-9261

Sheehan Autoplex serves a worldwide client base while ensuring the highest level of customer care

Excellent buying experience with Paul DeMirza

by from ft. lauderdale, fl |

We bought our dream car today and we had a great experience. Paul DeMirza and the staff at Sheehan Preowned gave us great advice and a great deal. They are very professional and attentive and I highly recommend them.

Kevin Mullane

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I came to to Kevin Mullane looking to purchase a 2013 Kia Optima with pretty banged up credit. I was honest with him and let him know exactly what the situation was. I called him at 8:30 in the morning and had the deal sealed by 2:00 pm! When I got to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle that night, the car was what he promised it was and my husband and I were out in an hour. Thank you, Kevin Mullane! I am still loving my car!!!!

Great atmospher to purchase your next car

by from Pompano Beach |

Purchased my 2013 Chevy Tahoe from Kevin Mullane and what a pleasure to do business with. My transaction started online and finished by saving thousands over other dealers.(carmax) We went in and Kevin actually was able to get me more money for my trade by thousands over Carmax. I ended up taking advantage of the Certified Warranty that only a GM dealer can provide. Thanks again to Kevin and John the finance guy.

Sheehan Pre-owned responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Thanks for taking the few minutes to rate us. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business again.

Never purchasing from this dealer again

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I wish Cars.com was available to me in 2007. I had landed a new job that required alot of travel, needless to say I needed a reliable vehicle. We had poor experiences at other dealerships and then came to Sheehan. The sales person was polite & professional but they had closed, he told my husband and I to return tomorrow and he gave us his business card and it offered $500 off on any vehicle. We returned the next day did end up buying an suv and drove off the lot with financing and warranty in hand. The next morning while driving to my new job on I 95 the transmission went out on my suv. It was towed and Sheehan provided a loaner for the two weeks it took them to fix. When we did get the suv back we discovered Sheehan had installed a rebuilt transmission, not new as our warranty paperwork was written. My husband had called on several occasions to get resolved and eventually spoke to the owner Mike Sheehan and in so many words he told my husband we should have bought a new car, and we wouldn't have these problems. Needless to say, we were a struggling young couple at the time and could only afford a used vehicle. But now with my current job and position, I could buy a new vehicle but will never set foot on a Sheehan dealership lot and make any purchase or have service done!

Great place to buy a car

by from Sebastian, FL |

I purchased a used car at Sheehan Pre-Owned. Look at their inventory on their web site and go prepared with a price. I saved thousands of dollars over what other dealers were offering on the same model and year car. I worked with Michael C. He is GREAT! Be sure to ask for him. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this dealership and would buy there again.

Excellent price, product and service!

by from West Palm Beach |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The car was great, sales staff was awesome and the price was the best I found on line and in person. 5 star company with a 5 star staff! Thanks so much.

Awesome experience

by from West palm beach |

I recently purchased a 2008 ford mustang from here and couldn't he happier! The whole experience was amazing!! Paul D. Is beyond amazing!! I will definitely be referring people to Sheehan!

Found a great deal!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Joe Scarfuto at Sheehan. I just wanted to thank Joe for his excellent service. He was very courteous and patient with me, showing me many cars and explaining the details of each car. Thanks again Joe, I really appreciate all your time and excellent service!

best deal ever

by from pompano beach |

I hate buying cars from all my past experiences. This time being a single woman I was not taken advantage of, they treated me with respect and made the buying process so easy. I was surprised at the price( one price store) no fighting so so easy.

Great place to do business

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I found a Nissan Sentra online at the best price in South Florida at Sheehan. I called and spoke with Paul DeMirza and he made an appointment with me to come see it. When I got there, he was ready for me with the car actually cleaned up so I could see and drive it. He made the process so easy with no haggling or stress. I appreciate that because I didn't have anyone to come with me to help. He showed me how everything worked and what to expect in trying to get financing even though I had never had car credit before. Well everything worked out and I drove my new car out of the dealership in like an hour. I was amazed at how easy it was to purchase a car from Sheehan. Apparently Sheehan has been around for many years and they have a great reputation in the community. If you are looking for a used car, don't hesitate to ask for Paul if you want a painless experience! Thanks Paul!