Gabriel/Jordan Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-478-1324
Service 888-268-4913

Friendly and Honest

by from Huntington, TX |

I used cars.com to find a new to me car because my, 02 mercury Sable was getting on in age. I found an '05 cadillac cts here at Gabrielle Jordan and fell in love with it even though the lot was an hour and a half drive from me. I got a call from Jerry and set up an apt to come see the.car. the dealership was very nice and easy to find. Though not where googl maps says it is. Everyone was super friendly and accommodating to us. I loved how they let us sit inside in the airconditioning and they brought the cara to us :-). We bought the car and the process was fast. I definitely recommend anyone to check this lot out if you're in the market for a new car, even if it's a bit of a drive.

Just as promised

by from Marshall, tx |

Friendly salesperson. Quick in and out with no suprises.

Great people!

by from Joaquin,Tx |

These people were all so friendly and did their best to get me in a vehicle I could be proud of, gave me a really good deal on a practically brand new Chevy Malibu (only had 15,000 miles). Corina is definitely who you should talk to if you're in the market! I would suggest that you go to their website and do the online credit app in advance like I did, she let me know as soon as they got it approved so I only had to go sign all the paperwork, in and out in about 45 minutes WITH a new car! I can't say enough good things about them!

Super Nice & Great Price for Small Town Dealership

by from Kilgore, Tx |

They have a great GM and sales Team. Not pushy at all, but heck of trade in price along on they worked hard to meet my price I waned to pay. Will return again!!