Rozafa Auto Sales

(3.1) 9 Reviews

9944 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246

worst decision ever

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Bought a car from there and have had to put 2k in it in under a month. They have offered no help with anything. Even hung up on me multiple times when I called to talk to them about the endless list of problems I'm still encountering. Do NOT waste your money.

Great place to get a car

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought a convertible car for my wife here, was great service, I could test drive a couple of cars before making the deal. Got a great financing plan, all paperwork was done the same day. I drove it to New York the same day without any problems. The car still drives well ( 3 years already). Would definitely recommend this place

Very good dealership

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I purchased a 2002 Acura TL. Test drove it, loved it. I bought it and have been driving it for the last 3 months. I just needed one light bulb changed. They were very nice and took care it. I would recommend others to use this place, because they are very nice and have good and affordable cars.

LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My dad was looking for used Honda minivan . We called Ben and asked him to locate is a car we need . With in 2-3 weeks Ben called and said he has the car we were looking for but only in white color. We got to the dealership , car was in perfect used condition . We got a good deal and paid him . Since my dad didn't need financing it was very quick transaction I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

Great Service!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Love this place!! Got the car of my dream for an unbeatable price!! Been driving for the past 6 months and I haven't had any issues!!! I would highly recommend this place to others!! Thank you Rozafa Auto!!!

they are able to do it so they do

by from jax fl |

We bought a expedition from them when they were still across the street florida auto sales. They overcharged us like they can because banks aren't finacing and with our credit like most other peoples we couldn't go to a normal dealership. They promised us thay they would fix the minor issues the car had visable at the time of sale. They never did kust lots of excuses. Still same problems now they are across the street. Our powet seat went out 3 times. First time they did a quick fix and it lastes 3 days. Took it back they supposedly permanently fixed the issues which didn't happen this fix lasted about a week. Now will do nothing about it since switching to rozafa. Long story short. If you don't have much money to start or credit they will sell you a car that's overpriced and has issues and won't do anything about it. Other than those few issues the car its self runs wellaftee I personally fixed some engine problems. From the reviews I'm one of the luckier ones buying a car from them. But wouldn't recommend them if you can get a car elsewhere.

bad car business

by from JACKSONVILLE,FL |

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM ROZAFA AND I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE BRAKES,WINDOWS TRANSMISSION AND STARTER AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT HAVE A 30 DAY WARRANTY AND FOUND OUT THAT HE OVER CHARGED ME FOR THE VEHICLE FOR THE YEAR AND MILES IT HAD ON IT.I WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN ALL THE CARS ON THE LOT IS RAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible Service

by from jacsonville, fl |

Purchased a car and within a few days found out the transmission was bad and the clutch. When i return to advice the dealership of this they wanted no part in fixing the issue. I also got an inspection from the original maker of the car so i provided Rozafa auto parts with the price for repairs which was the exact amount of the vechicle. They were unwilling to assist with the cost. Opon purchasing the vechicle i was told i had 30days for repairs and that the vechicle passed inspection before being sold(which this was not the case).

Great Services

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I bought a car 5 months ago and it been great. Love love the car and also the price that I paid for was fantastic. I was impressed with the level of service. I will recommend thus place to everyone.