Scherer Mazda

2300 W Pioneer Pky, Peoria, IL 61615

New 888-854-5097
Used 888-814-3138
Service 866-829-2160

The Scherer Family believes in exceeding all past and present experiences of the Customer

great salesman

by from champaign, IL |

They are awesome so we bought a car from them. The salesman is Bruce, very nice, no push. Fair price. The car is pre-certified and in great condition.

Great service

by from Washington illinois |

Always impressed with their service department. Fair and reasonable prices on everything I've had done.

Always good service

by from East Peoria, IL |

I've been taking my Mazda to Scherer for service since they opened. I did not buy it from them, but will defintiely buy when the time comes that their service team cannot fix my car!

Great experience, not your typical car dealer

by from Peoria, IL |

This was my first time purchasing a Mazda. Greg Abbott, Pat Scherer, and Jim Scherer made it an A+ experience. I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a Mazda or a used car.

Worst car buying experience ever. Love the car.

by from Peoria, IL |

I would never use this dealership to buy another car. Unfortunately, after exhaustive research, I knew the only car I wanted was a CX5. I love my car. The facility is nice. The buying process was horrible. My husband was actually was called a profane name by the dealership owner, Jim Sherer. I would never, ever recommend this dealership under the current ownership. While I do truly enjoy my car and have no complaints about the performance of the car, I know I will not buy another Mazda in the future. We should have walked out and driven to another city to buy the car.

Scherer Mazda responded to this review

November 12, 2014

I have no recollection of ever using profanity around any customer. 1- my mom would kill me if I ever did that. 2- speaking of my mom, she tells me I'm a bit of a smart alec, so if I crossed any lines I sincerely apologize. 3- why, in this public forum, is this the first I'm hearing of it? why didn't I see this complaint in your customer survey? 4- if you sincerely feel I called your husband a profane name, call me (309)691-0300, ask for Jimmy and I'll make this wrong right. whatever it takes. You have my word.

great salesman/ great service

by from Pekin, Il. |

We had a horrible experience at a bigger car dealer in the Peoria area. I had to get my 2006 Mazda serviced at Scherer, and I just kind of 'stumbled ' into looking at their used inventory there while I waited. I ended up buying a CPO from them. The made the transition so pleasant. The went Above and Beyond in helping me get the car I wanted. I will definitely go back ! Huge shout out to Greg and Isiah for being so helpful!!!!

Really pleased with the process and salesmen

by from Macomb, IL. |

I was looking to buy a new or used car. Salesmen were not pushy and wanted to do whatever it took for me to get the car at the price I could afford. They gave me all the options and it happened. I am very happy with my week old 2014 Mazda Cx5.

Scherer Mazda responded to this review

January 3, 2014

Thank you Carrie! We appreciate your review and look forward to serving you in the future!

Used Car Manager is wonderful

by from peoria, il |

We bought a used car from Scherer recently. The car was sold as is, but once we got it home we noticed a couple of safety issues that should have been caught before car was sold. The issues were fixed with no problem or hassle. The used car manager was wonderful and extremely helpful.

Excellent New Vehicle Transaction

by from Washingon, IL |

I first contacted Sherer Mazda via e-mail expressing interest in a similar replacement for my current car. They responded to my initial requests quickly and made the process smooth, easy, and professional. The exact car I was looking for they were able to obtain from another dealer in the state and then added the accessories I was interested in. The car was clean and ready for delivery when I arrived and they even stayed late after hours so it would work for my shedule. Overall a top notch process highly recommended for anyone considering a new Mazda.

Thoroughly professional people to deal with!

by from Chardon,OH |

I would like to personally recommend Scherer Mazda as a very professional organization with top-notch committed personnel. I sold my vehicle (that was listed online) to Scherer Mazda at a fair price to both of us and they were a pleasure to deal with througout the very quick process. Additionally they help me with the delivery of a my replacement vehicle which was purchased at a different dealership. Phenomenal customer service skills and follow-up. Very trustworthy - they do what they say they are going to do.

Very pleasant automobile dealer

by from Peoria, IL |

They were very knowledgeable and helpful and although we have decided to wait a bit to purchase my daughter's mazda, we will definitely be heading to Scherer for the purchase. They were not at all high pressure or full of B.S. as I have experienced at other dealerships. Even though the salesman knew that he was probably not going to get my sale that week, he still took all the time he could to answer all of my questions. The manager came out to introduce himself, as well. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Truly a unique dealer experience.