8485 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Outstanding

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Our experience at Hendrick Hyundai North was outstanding. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by Tony Benjamin. Tony gave us time and space to browse then helped us look at several cars to compare and determine which best met our needs and price point. Tony did not pressure us or make us feel uncomfortable. He let us shop, ask questions and make a decision on our own. The price was very fair compared to market values and we didn't feel at any time we were being taken advantage of. Tony went above and beyond to ensure our buying experience was a positive and enjoyable one. Jerry in finance was very friendly and was able to beat our already very competitive pre-approval rate. Tommy in finance was extremely helpful in explaining everything clearly and in a way that was easy to understand. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a pre-owned car stop in and see Tony Benjamin.

by from Goose Creek SC |

Top notch dealership from the buying process to the service department. Very professional and friendly. I have purchased several vehicles from them and have sent many friends and family who have purchased and are very happy. Shon Whompler from sales and Craig Rodgers from service are both OUTSTANDING

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Hanahan,SC |

My car buying experience was GREAT my salesman was James Echon. Mr. Echon was positive, energetic, resourceful and fun. Mr. Echon was also caring, he checked on a family member during the deal, I was impressed and well pleased with his attentiveness. All other staff members involved in this experience were very nice and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Hendrick Hyundai North to my family and friends and I will send them directly to Mr. James Echon.

My First Car Ever

by from North Charleston, South Carolina |

Awesome EXPERIENCE EVER AND I COULD NOT THINK OF BETTER TIME ANY WHERE BUT, HENDRICK HYUNDAI NORTH. THELY ROCKS AND SHE IS THE BEST PERIOD. From the start my friend and I told Thely what I wanted and she accommodated me at jump and made sure that I understood everything from A to Z, I'm a manager at restaurant and it takes communication to speak with people and she did exactly that...next time I hear of anyone who wants a car, truck, or broom( L.O.L.) I am sending them to Thely at Hendrick Hyundai North to see her.

Best dealership ever!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

My husband and I were in the market for a used car. We had a specific budget that my husband REFUSED to go over but because of the staff and sales manager, Trey Baker we not only went above our budget we bought a new car. Our experience was the BEST car buying experience we have EVER had. I look forward to going back to the dealership and seeing Sal and the gang every time! Thank you, Thank you!!!

Friendly and helpful employees!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

James Echon, Dave Stevenson, and Travis were absolutely fantastic when I went to upgrade to a newer model. Having dealt with this dealership on a previous occasion, I can't say I was surprised. Anytime I brought my Hyundai in for anything, everyone was so helpful (even when it was for something silly). James, Dave, and Travis treated me with courtesy and respect,explaining everything I wanted to know.

New car purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

My 21 year old daughter purchased her first car from Hendrick Hyundai and two weeks later, I was back to purchase a new car. Each of the personnel we dealt with were kind, warm and caring in their efforts in satisfying me as the customer. I was unsure what I wanted and I'm in love with my new car. I highly recommend Rick Hendrick Hyundai for its staff, their integrity and compassion; they made for a pleasurable car-buying experience.

Hendrick Hyundai North - Our First New Car!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

James Echon and staff demonstrated integrity, were conscientious, friendly, very thorough, and made our car buying experience a pleasure. They were well organized, prepared, and made the process simple from start to finish. James listened and realized our desires and guided us. He was helpful every step of the way. This was the first time we've been there and they provided a level of service far beyond our expectations! We will certainly go there for our next car and definitely recommend them to all of our friends. Thank you! - Fred and Laura

Best Experience Ever

by from Goose Creek SC |

The start of my car buying experience was amazing from start to finish. I started working with the online department. Felicia was very informative, she'd answered all my questions fully and gave great insight on what could be offered to me. James E. helped once I got there. He was confident selling Hyundai. He listened to what I wanted and delivered it with a smile. I felt as though I was part of the team as we worked together through the process. I drove off in my Sonata that night. Thanks Hyundai. S. Birch

Amazing customer service!

by from Charleston, SC |

I can't explain how happy I was with this dealership's hard-work, honesty, and effort into finding me the best deal. I am a soon-to-be graduate from the College of Charleston and needed a safer, more reliable car. Every guy I worked with in this place were extra helpful, considerate, and so opposite from every horror story I've ever heard about car salesmen. True hard-workers that seem to genuinely care about what's best for YOU. Rob Olszewski worked mainly with me and he did everything in his power to lower my interest rate, find me the deal that works best for me, and put me in a car I could have only dreamed of driving. This past week, every time I get in my car I honestly think about the men at the dealership that were so helpful and I had to write a review. I don't normally do this, ever...but they all deserve this praise! Thank you!!!

Great buying experience on a new car

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I had an appointment to come and see a vehicle that the internet department had found for me. Ken greeted us at the door. He made us feel at home. It was no problem seeing the vehicle even though it was recently delivered and not completely prepped. Ken was very knowledgeable and demonstrated all the features for us. I was able to work out a great deal and never felt any pressure. Ken made my car buying experience great. I was able to get a great deal on my trade as well. We were given a loaner for the evening while they prepped the car for delivery the next day. Before we even left the lot Ken made sure we understood all the features of the vehicle and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The dealership even includes a free tank of gas with the vehicle. It went so smoothly. The best part was the interest rate I received. Way better than I expected with a great price. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. The car buying experience was a real pleasure and I would buy from them again in the future.