Hendrick Hyundai North

8485 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 866-975-6244 New 866-975-6244
Used 866-960-5811 Used 866-960-5811
Service 877-536-9647 Service 877-536-9647

Experience the Difference at The Big Store on Rivers!

Service was a nice addition after buying a new car

by from Charleston, SC |

I worked with Madison. He helped us understand the process of what was going on with our vehicle. I recommend this dealership from the buying process to getting my Hyundai serviced. I love my new Genesis and the service package with the dealership.

August 30, 2015

thank you so much for the great review. We are a team, from Sales to Service, and want to make sure you always receive excellent service!

Nitro fill

by from Charleston, SC |

Thanks to my wonderful salesman Shon Wampler I have had 2 tires replaced without charge due to the registration for Nitro fill! When I had my last flat tire/replacement, Craig, was there early in the a.m. on a Saturday and got me in and out expeditiously! This is my third go-round with Shon in purchasing a new car. I love my 2015 Sonata! Thanks guys!

December 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your awesome review of both our Sales and Service departments. It's our mission to deliver an outstanding customer experience to you every time!

Best Service Dept

by from Charleston, SC |

Service was great. They are very informative on what is going on with the car and throughout the process. Definitely recommend.

August 30, 2015

We appreciate your review and your business. We strive to provide excellent service always!

Sonata Recall

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

Brought my Sonota in for a recall on the brake lights. They were still working fine, but replaced whatever needed to be replaced and i was out within 30 minutes!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We aim to always deliver outstanding service!

2011 Santa Fe

by from Ladson, SC |

Brought my Santa Fe in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was fast at a fair price. -Stan

August 30, 2015

thank you for your review. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and we truly appreciate your patronage!

Hendrick Hyundai North

by from Goose Creek SC |

Top notch dealership from the buying process to the service department. Very professional and friendly. I have purchased several vehicles from them and have sent many friends and family who have purchased and are very happy. Shon Whompler from sales and Craig Rodgers from service are both OUTSTANDING

August 26, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent review and we appreciated the personal phone call to us to let us know how great your service visit was!We truly appreciate your business.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Hanahan,SC |

My car buying experience was GREAT my salesman was James Echon. Mr. Echon was positive, energetic, resourceful and fun. Mr. Echon was also caring, he checked on a family member during the deal, I was impressed and well pleased with his attentiveness. All other staff members involved in this experience were very nice and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Hendrick Hyundai North to my family and friends and I will send them directly to Mr. James Echon.

August 30, 2015

We are delighted that you put your faith in our team here at Hendrick Hyundai North. Thank you for the kind review-we look forward to taking care of all your future vehicle needs!

Outstanding

by from Goose Creek, SC |

Our experience at Hendrick Hyundai North was outstanding. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted by Tony Benjamin. Tony gave us time and space to browse then helped us look at several cars to compare and determine which best met our needs and price point. Tony did not pressure us or make us feel uncomfortable. He let us shop, ask questions and make a decision on our own. The price was very fair compared to market values and we didn't feel at any time we were being taken advantage of. Tony went above and beyond to ensure our buying experience was a positive and enjoyable one. Jerry in finance was very friendly and was able to beat our already very competitive pre-approval rate. Tommy in finance was extremely helpful in explaining everything clearly and in a way that was easy to understand. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a pre-owned car stop in and see Tony Benjamin.

August 30, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review. We have an outstanding team here, committed to providing the very best in customer satisfaction.

My First Car Ever

by from North Charleston, South Carolina |

Awesome EXPERIENCE EVER AND I COULD NOT THINK OF BETTER TIME ANY WHERE BUT, HENDRICK HYUNDAI NORTH. THELY ROCKS AND SHE IS THE BEST PERIOD. From the start my friend and I told Thely what I wanted and she accommodated me at jump and made sure that I understood everything from A to Z, I'm a manager at restaurant and it takes communication to speak with people and she did exactly that...next time I hear of anyone who wants a car, truck, or broom( L.O.L.) I am sending them to Thely at Hendrick Hyundai North to see her.

August 30, 2015

We think she is a rockstar too! Thank you for the great review-we truly appreciate you and look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

Best dealership ever!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

My husband and I were in the market for a used car. We had a specific budget that my husband REFUSED to go over but because of the staff and sales manager, Trey Baker we not only went above our budget we bought a new car. Our experience was the BEST car buying experience we have EVER had. I look forward to going back to the dealership and seeing Sal and the gang every time! Thank you, Thank you!!!

August 30, 2015

We appreciate your business and are delighted that you both had such a great experience!