Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

My 3rd buying experience from here

by from Charleston, SC |

This was my 3rd time purchasing a used vehicle at Hendrick Hyundai North. I have also brought in many of my friends to purchase vehicles too. These guys litteratly bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. They never pressured me or my friends in any way. After my first purchase here I walked in several several months later and they still remember my name and what car i bought. I cant even explain how great this dealership as a whole has been to me, from management, sales, service, finance, even the young lady that comes in and tends to the flowers. Everyone here is very polite and easy to joke with. The best way i can find to describe my buying experience is like i was buying a car from my good friends. Everytime I walk in there doors I am treated like family. While I am positive anyone here would take great care of you, i have to give my personal recomendation to go in and talk to bernie or james.

August 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly have a passion for customer service and want the car buying experience to be very enjoyable. Thanks too for the recommendations...you are our best form of advertising. Look forward to a long relationship as part of the Hendrick family!

Best Experience Ever

by from Goose Creek SC |

The start of my car buying experience was amazing from start to finish. I started working with the online department. Felicia was very informative, she'd answered all my questions fully and gave great insight on what could be offered to me. James E. helped once I got there. He was confident selling Hyundai. He listened to what I wanted and delivered it with a smile. I felt as though I was part of the team as we worked together through the process. I drove off in my Sonata that night. Thanks Hyundai. S. Birch

Amazing customer service!

by from Charleston, SC |

I can't explain how happy I was with this dealership's hard-work, honesty, and effort into finding me the best deal. I am a soon-to-be graduate from the College of Charleston and needed a safer, more reliable car. Every guy I worked with in this place were extra helpful, considerate, and so opposite from every horror story I've ever heard about car salesmen. True hard-workers that seem to genuinely care about what's best for YOU. Rob Olszewski worked mainly with me and he did everything in his power to lower my interest rate, find me the deal that works best for me, and put me in a car I could have only dreamed of driving. This past week, every time I get in my car I honestly think about the men at the dealership that were so helpful and I had to write a review. I don't normally do this, ever...but they all deserve this praise! Thank you!!!

Great buying experience on a new car

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I had an appointment to come and see a vehicle that the internet department had found for me. Ken greeted us at the door. He made us feel at home. It was no problem seeing the vehicle even though it was recently delivered and not completely prepped. Ken was very knowledgeable and demonstrated all the features for us. I was able to work out a great deal and never felt any pressure. Ken made my car buying experience great. I was able to get a great deal on my trade as well. We were given a loaner for the evening while they prepped the car for delivery the next day. Before we even left the lot Ken made sure we understood all the features of the vehicle and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The dealership even includes a free tank of gas with the vehicle. It went so smoothly. The best part was the interest rate I received. Way better than I expected with a great price. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. The car buying experience was a real pleasure and I would buy from them again in the future.

Excellent memorable experience!

by from Summerville, SC |

Excellent memorable experience! A great BIG thank you to Charles and Tommy for making my auto purchase a breeze!! All of the staff were so friendly and did anything they could to make my visit pleasant. My visit went from just looking at a car to a purchase, and by the time all was said and done, it was well after closing time. However, Charles stayed until I had moved everything from my old car to my new Genesis and even helped out! What more could you ask for in a sales person? Tommy made what normally is cumbersome paperwork so simple and easy! I would highly recommend the Hyundai product to anyone and would say that this dealership has the BEST team that Hendrick has to offer. I very much appreciate all you have done for me!!

Excellent Dealership

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

When one envisions a trip to a Car Store to (Hopefully) make a purchase, one most often comes down with a case of the "HeBeGeBees." Cold sweat, shakes. Most assuredly, when one hears the term "Goen to F&I now", full-fledged F-E-A-R sets in. Suffice it to say, this is NOT the experience one will have at Hendrick Hyundai North. Mr. Shawn Couch is a diamond in the rough of auto representatives; really, a breath of the proverbial fresh air. Class, knowledge, calm demeanor, would be the first three words I would use to describe my seamless car buying experience with Mr. Couch. When the discussion DID make it to F&I, yet another gem was to be encountered with Mr. Joey Beasenburg. Last stop, Mr. Boettcher. What a card. I have never A. Laughed so much in a car closing, and B .Felt more at ease in a closing such as what I experienced. The Store Manager, Mr.Sal Imburgia, is a man of his word, and this, my second car buying experience with his dealership, only solidified my loyalty to Hendrick HyundaiNorth. Sincerely,

January 22, 2014

We are delighted that we could get rid of all of the rumors about a car buying experience!!! We work to provide an outstanding customer experience each and every time and we so appreciate your time taken to compliment us!

Great buying experience

by from summerville,sc |

I spoke with Mr. Couch a few months prior to my purchase of a 2014 Hyundai Sonata, at that time we had a conversation about the "possible" purchase of a vehicle. I didn't feel pressured, he told me when I was ready to contact him. I received a few emails before my return but still no pressure just a reminder that he was available when I was ready. I called Mr. Couch on 12/27/2013 informing him I was ready to discuss purchasing a car new or used. The day I purchased my vehicle (12/31/2013) I had to attend a funeral so as fast as he could Mr. Couch got me through the necessary paperwork in order for me to drive off the lot with my "new" car. I returned later that evening to finish the paperwork and he was still there. I had to come back a couple days later to the dealership to finish a few things, upon my return he had my car refueled. Through this whole process Mr. Couch has been a very pleasant person to talk to and do business with as a human not a salesman just out for a sale of a car. He has made it clear that he is there for me if I need his assistance.

January 22, 2014

Thank you for the terrific review-it is this type of customer service we pledge to provide all of our customers. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Wonderful Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

We had driven into Hendrick Hyundai North just to look at what they had, and we were approached by Derron Melton who listened to us complain about our current vehicle situation and he gave us his sales pitch on the Hyundai Santa Fe Limitied. We test drove the Santa Fe and fell in love with it. We told Derron we would look into our finances and get back to him. I never felt pushed into buying the vehicle and Derron and I were in touch via email and phone calls when necessary and we were able to get into a car that we love. I would highly recommend going Hendrick Hyundai North and see what Hyundai has to offer, I was highly impressed. This is our first Hyundai, my parents have had a Hyundai for two years and love it.

January 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Hendrick family! Your kind words are very much appreciated and we are happy that you had such an outstanding experience!

best service in town

by from goose creek sc 29445 |

this is the best place in town the sales rep made my car buying so ez and no hounding they are the best I would buy again and tell everybody to go their

January 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words - we are committed to making everyone's experience outstanding!

very nice people

by from Summerville, SC |

This was the best car buying experience, my husband and I have ever had. Shawn Couch is a saint to work with. He made everything just happened for us. The next time we need a car this is where we will come, and this is the salesman we will work with.

January 10, 2014

Shawn is truly an asset to us and we are delighted that you chose to share your experience. Thanks so much!

My Experience at Hendrick Hyundai North

by from Pawleys Island,SC |

Just purchased a new 2013 Santa Fe Sport at above dealer. I was looking at there cars on the internet and came acrossed a few I was interested in. I was contacted by there sales rep. and made a appointment to go see the cars. Once I was there there were multiple cars to look at. Salesman was more than happy to show me around. I found one that I liked and purchased it. The whole atmosphere at HHN was 2nd to none. I would recommend this dealership to all freinds, family, etc.

January 10, 2014

Thank you for such a great review...our mission is to provide outstanding service to everyone. We are delighted you found what you were looking for. Welcome to the Hendrick family!