Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Great buying experience

by from summerville,sc |

I spoke with Mr. Couch a few months prior to my purchase of a 2014 Hyundai Sonata, at that time we had a conversation about the "possible" purchase of a vehicle. I didn't feel pressured, he told me when I was ready to contact him. I received a few emails before my return but still no pressure just a reminder that he was available when I was ready. I called Mr. Couch on 12/27/2013 informing him I was ready to discuss purchasing a car new or used. The day I purchased my vehicle (12/31/2013) I had to attend a funeral so as fast as he could Mr. Couch got me through the necessary paperwork in order for me to drive off the lot with my "new" car. I returned later that evening to finish the paperwork and he was still there. I had to come back a couple days later to the dealership to finish a few things, upon my return he had my car refueled. Through this whole process Mr. Couch has been a very pleasant person to talk to and do business with as a human not a salesman just out for a sale of a car. He has made it clear that he is there for me if I need his assistance.

January 22, 2014

Thank you for the terrific review-it is this type of customer service we pledge to provide all of our customers. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Wonderful Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

We had driven into Hendrick Hyundai North just to look at what they had, and we were approached by Derron Melton who listened to us complain about our current vehicle situation and he gave us his sales pitch on the Hyundai Santa Fe Limitied. We test drove the Santa Fe and fell in love with it. We told Derron we would look into our finances and get back to him. I never felt pushed into buying the vehicle and Derron and I were in touch via email and phone calls when necessary and we were able to get into a car that we love. I would highly recommend going Hendrick Hyundai North and see what Hyundai has to offer, I was highly impressed. This is our first Hyundai, my parents have had a Hyundai for two years and love it.

January 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Hendrick family! Your kind words are very much appreciated and we are happy that you had such an outstanding experience!

best service in town

by from goose creek sc 29445 |

this is the best place in town the sales rep made my car buying so ez and no hounding they are the best I would buy again and tell everybody to go their

January 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words - we are committed to making everyone's experience outstanding!

very nice people

by from Summerville, SC |

This was the best car buying experience, my husband and I have ever had. Shawn Couch is a saint to work with. He made everything just happened for us. The next time we need a car this is where we will come, and this is the salesman we will work with.

January 10, 2014

Shawn is truly an asset to us and we are delighted that you chose to share your experience. Thanks so much!

My Experience at Hendrick Hyundai North

by from Pawleys Island,SC |

Just purchased a new 2013 Santa Fe Sport at above dealer. I was looking at there cars on the internet and came acrossed a few I was interested in. I was contacted by there sales rep. and made a appointment to go see the cars. Once I was there there were multiple cars to look at. Salesman was more than happy to show me around. I found one that I liked and purchased it. The whole atmosphere at HHN was 2nd to none. I would recommend this dealership to all freinds, family, etc.

January 10, 2014

Thank you for such a great review...our mission is to provide outstanding service to everyone. We are delighted you found what you were looking for. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great service !!!

by from south carolina |

I'm so happy that I have choose this dealership, the employees are friendly and social. Shawn Couch helped us to pick a good car. Thank you.

January 10, 2014

Thank you so much - we appreciate the opportun ity to serve you. Welcome to tha Hendrick family!

Great Experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

They did exactly what they said they would do and had me in my new car in less than 4 hours. I was impressed by how straight-forward and friendly everyone was in the dealership. I never felt pressured.

January 10, 2014

The pleasure was all ours. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

My first Hyundai experience

by from Goose Creek SC |

Purchasing my first Hyundai the salesman knew I had time constraints and started the paperwork before I got there and had me out so I could make it to church in time. It was a positive experience and I am enjoy driving my Hyundai Sante Fe

November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know how we treat our customers! We are happy that we could take care of your vehicle needs...welcome to the Hendrick family!

Best Experience EVER!!!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

For most of us, buying a vehicle is nothing more than a dreaded task, but I can assure you that dealing with Shawn Couch was by far the very best experience I personally have ever encountered. My mother wanted to purchase a vehicle, and I live in another state, so I was doing a lot of research for her. I visited the Dealerrater site and researched several dealerships. Mr. Couch has a lot of reviews so I decided to give him a call. We spoke back and forth for a few days, and then I had my mother go see him. Even as they spoke, I was listening in on speaker phone. I was more than impressed the way Shawn handled the entire situation, and even more impressed with his informative professionalism. He made sure that we knew everything that was about to take place, and though that may not seem like much, but for anyone buying a vehicle, we all know how we, the customers, just sit there waiting for whatever next is supposed to happen. Knowing in advance means a lot to me, and even my mother picked up on this too. Mr. Couch introduced my mother, and me as well over the phone, to several employees at the dealership before making sure my mother knew every single aspect of her new Hyundai. He not only explained how the features work, but he had my mother work them for herself. Not once did we feel rushed, pushed, or pressured at all, and that too is an experience I will never forget. Mr. Couch even told my mother that if she ever needed him for anything, anything at all, please don't hesitate to call him, and it doesn't have to be car related. For a son who resides out of state, hearing him say that simply put the icing on the cake! Sales people all over certainly could learn from Mr. Couch, and then people like me wouldn't be on the offense so much when we are in the market to purchase a vehicle. When I am ready for another vehicle, I certainly will not hesitate to find Mr. Couch and deal with him.

November 12, 2013

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review of Shawn Couch. He is indeed a true professional and goes above and beyond for all of our customers. We are so glad that we have been able to satisfy both you and your mom! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Best car dealer in Charleston area

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have just recently bought my third car from Hendrick, which was my second from Shon Wampler. Shon is an excellent salesman, he catered to our needs, and made sure to go over all the features of the cars both times. The finance department was able to work magic every time, especially Bernie Boettcher, and were able to get us not only approved with an acceptable payment, but better rates with the second car in August (an Elantra GT), and with this trade-in we just did (a Veloster RE:Mix for the old Elantra Touring we had gotten back in May 2012) The service department helped us keep the Touring maintained well, with reminders for oil changes and other services, as well as being fast and courteous. James also helped Shon a lot with this sale, having just transferred from the Hendrick Honda store, this was an experience for him to acclimate to the Hyundai lifestyle so to speak. Overall everyone I have interacted with at Hendrick Hyundai North (on Rivers Ave, *NOT* on Savannah Highway!) have been excellent, wonderful professionals!

October 30, 2013

sounds like you had another top-notch sales experience and we thank you for your review! We strive to be the "best" and we appreciate your loyalty!