Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Great service !!!

by from south carolina |

I'm so happy that I have choose this dealership, the employees are friendly and social. Shawn Couch helped us to pick a good car. Thank you.

January 10, 2014

Thank you so much - we appreciate the opportun ity to serve you. Welcome to tha Hendrick family!

Great Experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

They did exactly what they said they would do and had me in my new car in less than 4 hours. I was impressed by how straight-forward and friendly everyone was in the dealership. I never felt pressured.

January 10, 2014

The pleasure was all ours. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

My first Hyundai experience

by from Goose Creek SC |

Purchasing my first Hyundai the salesman knew I had time constraints and started the paperwork before I got there and had me out so I could make it to church in time. It was a positive experience and I am enjoy driving my Hyundai Sante Fe

November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know how we treat our customers! We are happy that we could take care of your vehicle needs...welcome to the Hendrick family!

Best Experience EVER!!!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

For most of us, buying a vehicle is nothing more than a dreaded task, but I can assure you that dealing with Shawn Couch was by far the very best experience I personally have ever encountered. My mother wanted to purchase a vehicle, and I live in another state, so I was doing a lot of research for her. I visited the Dealerrater site and researched several dealerships. Mr. Couch has a lot of reviews so I decided to give him a call. We spoke back and forth for a few days, and then I had my mother go see him. Even as they spoke, I was listening in on speaker phone. I was more than impressed the way Shawn handled the entire situation, and even more impressed with his informative professionalism. He made sure that we knew everything that was about to take place, and though that may not seem like much, but for anyone buying a vehicle, we all know how we, the customers, just sit there waiting for whatever next is supposed to happen. Knowing in advance means a lot to me, and even my mother picked up on this too. Mr. Couch introduced my mother, and me as well over the phone, to several employees at the dealership before making sure my mother knew every single aspect of her new Hyundai. He not only explained how the features work, but he had my mother work them for herself. Not once did we feel rushed, pushed, or pressured at all, and that too is an experience I will never forget. Mr. Couch even told my mother that if she ever needed him for anything, anything at all, please don't hesitate to call him, and it doesn't have to be car related. For a son who resides out of state, hearing him say that simply put the icing on the cake! Sales people all over certainly could learn from Mr. Couch, and then people like me wouldn't be on the offense so much when we are in the market to purchase a vehicle. When I am ready for another vehicle, I certainly will not hesitate to find Mr. Couch and deal with him.

November 12, 2013

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review of Shawn Couch. He is indeed a true professional and goes above and beyond for all of our customers. We are so glad that we have been able to satisfy both you and your mom! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Best car dealer in Charleston area

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have just recently bought my third car from Hendrick, which was my second from Shon Wampler. Shon is an excellent salesman, he catered to our needs, and made sure to go over all the features of the cars both times. The finance department was able to work magic every time, especially Bernie Boettcher, and were able to get us not only approved with an acceptable payment, but better rates with the second car in August (an Elantra GT), and with this trade-in we just did (a Veloster RE:Mix for the old Elantra Touring we had gotten back in May 2012) The service department helped us keep the Touring maintained well, with reminders for oil changes and other services, as well as being fast and courteous. James also helped Shon a lot with this sale, having just transferred from the Hendrick Honda store, this was an experience for him to acclimate to the Hyundai lifestyle so to speak. Overall everyone I have interacted with at Hendrick Hyundai North (on Rivers Ave, *NOT* on Savannah Highway!) have been excellent, wonderful professionals!

October 30, 2013

sounds like you had another top-notch sales experience and we thank you for your review! We strive to be the "best" and we appreciate your loyalty!

awesome service

by from hanahan, sc |

My experience was the best i ever had at any dealership!

October 30, 2013

Thanks Sara...we appreciate your time in submitting this review and we are delighted to welcome you to the Hendrick family!

An easy process!

by from Charleston, SC |

I needed a new car, but I was dreading the car-buying process. My experience at Hendrick Hyundai North was entirely positive from the moment I pulled onto the lot. I started at the used car lot, but I ended up buying a new car. The salesman who assisted me seemed genuinely friendly and not pushy, but was quick to grab the keys and encourage a test drive of the cars I was eyeing. He was definitely trying to sell me a car, but he put a lot of effort into finding the right car for my needs and price range. I think this is an excellent approach! He was the person I dealt with for every step of the process (browsing, test driving, financing, paperwork) up until the final payment arrangements were made -- I didn't feel like I was being passed off from person to person in an assembly-line. The actual buying process was simple, and I appreciated that there was no pressure for all of the add-ons that dealerships usually try to push. This is the first Hyundai I've purchased, and based on my experience, I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a Hyundai!

October 30, 2013

We are delighted that you had an outstanding sales experience...we work hard to not be like all the other dealerships. We want you to enjoy your car buying and hope you will let others know how great it was! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

First Time Visit

by from Summerville, SC (originally from NJ) |

Having been a sales and service representative for over 40 years I appreciated the people at your center. Shon Wampler was an excellent representative and I liked him immediately. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and the whole process of buying our car was a pleasure. Follow up calls were appreciated as well. Keep up the good work.

October 30, 2013

Thanks so much...it means alot for a fellow sales rep to appreciate an outstanding experience. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Excellent experience from everyone involved!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I began speaking with Chris Hayward and then I had spoken with Joey Beasenburg and met him on my way home from work. Joey was checking on getting a vehicle ready for me to pick up when he had an emergency to tend to at home and left me in the capable hands of Shawn Couch. Shawn was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He's a very down to earth person who is a joy to speak to and doesn't mind you asking questions. Both my wife and I were very impressed with Shawn and with our purchase from Hendrick Hyundai North. It was a pleasant buying experience with no pressure and no uppity sales people to deal with. Everyone we came into contact with was very courteous and friendly. We will definitely be more than happy to send as much business their way as we can so others can experience what we have. We appreciate the great buying experience and we look forward to meeting everyone in their service department next. And I apologize for not mentioning Bernie in Finance earlier. He was wonderful as well and made the usually dreaded financing part much easier and a pleasure!

October 30, 2013

We are truly appreciative of your time in submitting this review. Our goal is for each customer to have an outstanding experience - welcome to the Hendrick family!

great service!!!

by from summerville sc |

i purchased my car here on 10/02/2013 and charles my sales guy and the rest of the team was awesome and treated me with sooo much care and concern .... i have been to several car dealerships and this one tops them all, they truly do care about their customers and they took great care of me..... i would definately recommend them over anyone!!!!

October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to giving every customer an outstanding experience!