Hendrick Hyundai North

New 888-416-9289
Used 866-981-1660
Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Best car dealer in Charleston area

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I have just recently bought my third car from Hendrick, which was my second from Shon Wampler. Shon is an excellent salesman, he catered to our needs, and made sure to go over all the features of the cars both times. The finance department was able to work magic every time, especially Bernie Boettcher, and were able to get us not only approved with an acceptable payment, but better rates with the second car in August (an Elantra GT), and with this trade-in we just did (a Veloster RE:Mix for the old Elantra Touring we had gotten back in May 2012) The service department helped us keep the Touring maintained well, with reminders for oil changes and other services, as well as being fast and courteous. James also helped Shon a lot with this sale, having just transferred from the Hendrick Honda store, this was an experience for him to acclimate to the Hyundai lifestyle so to speak. Overall everyone I have interacted with at Hendrick Hyundai North (on Rivers Ave, *NOT* on Savannah Highway!) have been excellent, wonderful professionals!

October 30, 2013

sounds like you had another top-notch sales experience and we thank you for your review! We strive to be the "best" and we appreciate your loyalty!

awesome service

by from hanahan, sc |

My experience was the best i ever had at any dealership!

October 30, 2013

Thanks Sara...we appreciate your time in submitting this review and we are delighted to welcome you to the Hendrick family!

An easy process!

by from Charleston, SC |

I needed a new car, but I was dreading the car-buying process. My experience at Hendrick Hyundai North was entirely positive from the moment I pulled onto the lot. I started at the used car lot, but I ended up buying a new car. The salesman who assisted me seemed genuinely friendly and not pushy, but was quick to grab the keys and encourage a test drive of the cars I was eyeing. He was definitely trying to sell me a car, but he put a lot of effort into finding the right car for my needs and price range. I think this is an excellent approach! He was the person I dealt with for every step of the process (browsing, test driving, financing, paperwork) up until the final payment arrangements were made -- I didn't feel like I was being passed off from person to person in an assembly-line. The actual buying process was simple, and I appreciated that there was no pressure for all of the add-ons that dealerships usually try to push. This is the first Hyundai I've purchased, and based on my experience, I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a Hyundai!

October 30, 2013

We are delighted that you had an outstanding sales experience...we work hard to not be like all the other dealerships. We want you to enjoy your car buying and hope you will let others know how great it was! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

First Time Visit

by from Summerville, SC (originally from NJ) |

Having been a sales and service representative for over 40 years I appreciated the people at your center. Shon Wampler was an excellent representative and I liked him immediately. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and the whole process of buying our car was a pleasure. Follow up calls were appreciated as well. Keep up the good work.

October 30, 2013

Thanks so much...it means alot for a fellow sales rep to appreciate an outstanding experience. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Excellent experience from everyone involved!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I began speaking with Chris Hayward and then I had spoken with Joey Beasenburg and met him on my way home from work. Joey was checking on getting a vehicle ready for me to pick up when he had an emergency to tend to at home and left me in the capable hands of Shawn Couch. Shawn was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He's a very down to earth person who is a joy to speak to and doesn't mind you asking questions. Both my wife and I were very impressed with Shawn and with our purchase from Hendrick Hyundai North. It was a pleasant buying experience with no pressure and no uppity sales people to deal with. Everyone we came into contact with was very courteous and friendly. We will definitely be more than happy to send as much business their way as we can so others can experience what we have. We appreciate the great buying experience and we look forward to meeting everyone in their service department next. And I apologize for not mentioning Bernie in Finance earlier. He was wonderful as well and made the usually dreaded financing part much easier and a pleasure!

October 30, 2013

We are truly appreciative of your time in submitting this review. Our goal is for each customer to have an outstanding experience - welcome to the Hendrick family!

great service!!!

by from summerville sc |

i purchased my car here on 10/02/2013 and charles my sales guy and the rest of the team was awesome and treated me with sooo much care and concern .... i have been to several car dealerships and this one tops them all, they truly do care about their customers and they took great care of me..... i would definately recommend them over anyone!!!!

October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to giving every customer an outstanding experience!

My First experience with Hendrick Hyundai North

by from North Charleston, SC |

Was on the market for a new car because my Pontiac that I just finished paying for died on me... Was looking forward to going a year or two with no car payment but it wasn't meant to be. Really didn't want to go to a number of places car shopping around and it occurred to me that I rented a Hyundai Sonata twice to go to Florida & Baltimore. Enjoyed the car so much that I said once I was on the market for a new vehicle again that a Sonata would be at the top of my list. Pulled into Hendrick Hyundai North just to look around and just couldn't see myself leaving the lot without one. The customer service was better than I could have imagined and the salesmen did everything he could to make sure that I was going to leave there with the car I wanted! I didn't feel pressured at all! In fact I was more worried that my credit wasn't where it needed to be but I can honestly say they took good care of me! Another thing that really impressed me was the knowledge the salesmen had about the cars because I asked a few technical questions and didn't get a response of "let me check & get back to you". This was truly my best car buying experience thus far and it only took me going to one location!

October 7, 2013

We are delighted that you had such a great car buying experience! We take pride in providing top notch customer service-welcome to the Hendrick family!

REVIEW OF SHAWN COUCH

by from ST STEPHEN, SC |

Went into the dealership on a Saturday and could not really find what we wanted on the lot. Shawn Couch got with Joey and they searched the internet, made phone calls etc to try and find the exact color exterior and interior that my husband and I both wanted. To no avail. However, my husband did find a Santa Fe on the lot that he liked so he bought that. I went back in on Monday and found a Tucson on the lot that I liked and bought it. My husband and I put Shawn Couch through all kinds of changes on Saturday and he was so kind and patient with us. I would recommend Hendrick Hundai North to anyone looking for a new car and definitely recommend Shawn Couch for their salesman.

October 7, 2013

Wow, what a wonderful review! Shawn is indeed an asset to our team and his goal is to always provide outstanding customer service. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great sales experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a car at Hendricks Hyundai North. I purchased a quality auto from a quality sales team. My salesman, Jesse, was top notch.

October 7, 2013

We appreciate your review and are happy that you had a great experience-that is our goal with every customer. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

White Glove Service!

by from Charleston, SC |

Shawn and Dave were incredible sincere and friendly without being pushy and the entire experience of buying my new Hyundai was wonderful! I highly recommend anyone even thinking about a purchase to seek them out and work with them. They both went above and beyond to create a comfortable experience while still providing white glove service. Thanks!!!

September 24, 2013

This is our mission and passion-providing an outstanding experience when buying a car! Thanks and welcome to the Hendrick family!