Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

My First experience with Hendrick Hyundai North

by from North Charleston, SC |

Was on the market for a new car because my Pontiac that I just finished paying for died on me... Was looking forward to going a year or two with no car payment but it wasn't meant to be. Really didn't want to go to a number of places car shopping around and it occurred to me that I rented a Hyundai Sonata twice to go to Florida & Baltimore. Enjoyed the car so much that I said once I was on the market for a new vehicle again that a Sonata would be at the top of my list. Pulled into Hendrick Hyundai North just to look around and just couldn't see myself leaving the lot without one. The customer service was better than I could have imagined and the salesmen did everything he could to make sure that I was going to leave there with the car I wanted! I didn't feel pressured at all! In fact I was more worried that my credit wasn't where it needed to be but I can honestly say they took good care of me! Another thing that really impressed me was the knowledge the salesmen had about the cars because I asked a few technical questions and didn't get a response of "let me check & get back to you". This was truly my best car buying experience thus far and it only took me going to one location!

October 7, 2013

We are delighted that you had such a great car buying experience! We take pride in providing top notch customer service-welcome to the Hendrick family!

REVIEW OF SHAWN COUCH

by from ST STEPHEN, SC |

Went into the dealership on a Saturday and could not really find what we wanted on the lot. Shawn Couch got with Joey and they searched the internet, made phone calls etc to try and find the exact color exterior and interior that my husband and I both wanted. To no avail. However, my husband did find a Santa Fe on the lot that he liked so he bought that. I went back in on Monday and found a Tucson on the lot that I liked and bought it. My husband and I put Shawn Couch through all kinds of changes on Saturday and he was so kind and patient with us. I would recommend Hendrick Hundai North to anyone looking for a new car and definitely recommend Shawn Couch for their salesman.

October 7, 2013

Wow, what a wonderful review! Shawn is indeed an asset to our team and his goal is to always provide outstanding customer service. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great sales experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a car at Hendricks Hyundai North. I purchased a quality auto from a quality sales team. My salesman, Jesse, was top notch.

October 7, 2013

We appreciate your review and are happy that you had a great experience-that is our goal with every customer. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

White Glove Service!

by from Charleston, SC |

Shawn and Dave were incredible sincere and friendly without being pushy and the entire experience of buying my new Hyundai was wonderful! I highly recommend anyone even thinking about a purchase to seek them out and work with them. They both went above and beyond to create a comfortable experience while still providing white glove service. Thanks!!!

September 24, 2013

This is our mission and passion-providing an outstanding experience when buying a car! Thanks and welcome to the Hendrick family!

First time Hyundai purchas

by from Mt. Pleasant SC 29464 |

The good people at Hendrick Hyundai North made my buying experience a pleasure. The salesman Charles Dixon was so knowledgeable and personable and that helped to put me at ease and make purchasing a new vehicle go smoothly and completely to my satisfaction in the end. Thanks!

September 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for letting us take care of your vehicle needs. Welcome to the Hendrick family.

Great Experience - Highly Recommend

by from Johns Island, SC |

Great experience at Hendrick Hyundai North. MAC was our sales person and did a great job helping us look for a car. Even went online to see if other Hendrick dealers had what we wanted. Found one on the lot and the buying process was fast and professional. Drove the car out without my wife finishing paperwork because she had to leave to pick up our son. Also didn't have my actual financing check with us and they let us do all that on Monday...took 10 minutes! Had a couple service issues from the weekend driving and although they didn't have any obligation to fix anything, they took it into service and in had everything fixed in 4 hours...told me to come back if I wasn't satisfied. Shawn in service and Mac in sales were professional and helpful. They filled up the car when we bought it and Mac offered to come get me from work personally if I didn't have a ride. Really great experience and I would recommend to anyone!

September 10, 2013

Thank you...we want to give every customer a WOW experience and we want to make sure we do everything possible to make the car buying process as efficient and pleasant as possible. Kudos to Mac and the rest of our team-welcome to the Hendrick family!

New Sonata

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I have purchased 5 Hyundais and i have to say this was the easiest and most pleasant experience to date. I started with their internet sales and after talking to 5 different Hundai dealers, Hendrick North was the dealer of choice. Not only ofr price and value but for their professionalism. Never were they pushy - if anything I was the pushy person while making this deal and they met or exceeded all of my requests. I will highly recommend this dealer to all of my friends and enemies as well. Thank You Hendrick North.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind review-we strive for outstanding experiences for each and every customer and we are so glad we are your dealer of choice! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Love my New Sonata Turbo

by from North Charleston, SC |

I compared Sonata to Accord (owned my last accord since 1998 - bought at Hendrick on Savannah Hwy)....and found them pretty similar...but once I drove the Sonata, my mind was made up...great car so far... super peppy for a 4 cyl (I had been in a 6 and this car had more power when I call for it) - all the gadgets yet easy to use...fun to drive. Dealership was great, from Jesse the Salesman, to Joey the Sales Manager, Bernie in Finance....top shelf professionals all...wonderful buying experience...these guys know how to treat a customer. If u r interested in this brand - use these guys.

September 5, 2013

We appreciate your kind words and taking the time to review us! We know what a great team we have and we are delighted you love your new car! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Excellent

by from Hanahan, SC |

This was my first experience with Hendrick Hyundai North. I came in looking to trade my Nissan Cube for an Elantra and left with a brand new 2013 Elantra GT. Shon was great in recommending which car would be right for me, as I had not even looked at the GT previously. I am very pleased with the service I received from everyone at the dealership and I will definitely be doing business here again.

September 5, 2013

So excited that you chose us and thank you for the appreciative words - welcome to the Hendrick family!

Purchase of 2nd Elantra, this one a Limited

by from Goose Creek, South Carolina |

My purchase took longer that most I suspect. Being a Hyundai owner, 06 model and well pleased Hyundai was high on our pecking order. I first dealt with Chris Hayward who did a wonderful job making material available for my wife and I to review. I told him up front I was looking at a couple other vehicles as well. I called with questions for which a response was immediate, and felt he was concerned. Being retired we were out of town for a bit, and called upon return and we were greeted at the Dealership and worked with John R. Tillman. He was knowledgeable and present the car we were interested in. The entire sales event was not completed for a couple of days because of personal events I was interested in. This was a wonderful experience for both my wife and I and we would recommend this dealership and those we worked with to anyone interested in buy a car and having your personal thinking taken into account.

September 5, 2013

We are passionate about customer service and we are very proud of our staff - thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts! Welcome to the Hendrick family!