Hendrick Hyundai North

8485 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 866-975-6244 New 866-975-6244
Used 866-960-5811 Used 866-960-5811
Service 877-536-9647 Service 877-536-9647

Experience the Difference at The Big Store on Rivers!

First Time Visit

by from Summerville, SC (originally from NJ) |

Having been a sales and service representative for over 40 years I appreciated the people at your center. Shon Wampler was an excellent representative and I liked him immediately. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and the whole process of buying our car was a pleasure. Follow up calls were appreciated as well. Keep up the good work.

October 30, 2013

Thanks so much...it means alot for a fellow sales rep to appreciate an outstanding experience. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Excellent experience from everyone involved!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I began speaking with Chris Hayward and then I had spoken with Joey Beasenburg and met him on my way home from work. Joey was checking on getting a vehicle ready for me to pick up when he had an emergency to tend to at home and left me in the capable hands of Shawn Couch. Shawn was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He's a very down to earth person who is a joy to speak to and doesn't mind you asking questions. Both my wife and I were very impressed with Shawn and with our purchase from Hendrick Hyundai North. It was a pleasant buying experience with no pressure and no uppity sales people to deal with. Everyone we came into contact with was very courteous and friendly. We will definitely be more than happy to send as much business their way as we can so others can experience what we have. We appreciate the great buying experience and we look forward to meeting everyone in their service department next. And I apologize for not mentioning Bernie in Finance earlier. He was wonderful as well and made the usually dreaded financing part much easier and a pleasure!

October 30, 2013

We are truly appreciative of your time in submitting this review. Our goal is for each customer to have an outstanding experience - welcome to the Hendrick family!

great service!!!

by from summerville sc |

i purchased my car here on 10/02/2013 and charles my sales guy and the rest of the team was awesome and treated me with sooo much care and concern .... i have been to several car dealerships and this one tops them all, they truly do care about their customers and they took great care of me..... i would definately recommend them over anyone!!!!

October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to giving every customer an outstanding experience!

My First experience with Hendrick Hyundai North

by from North Charleston, SC |

Was on the market for a new car because my Pontiac that I just finished paying for died on me... Was looking forward to going a year or two with no car payment but it wasn't meant to be. Really didn't want to go to a number of places car shopping around and it occurred to me that I rented a Hyundai Sonata twice to go to Florida & Baltimore. Enjoyed the car so much that I said once I was on the market for a new vehicle again that a Sonata would be at the top of my list. Pulled into Hendrick Hyundai North just to look around and just couldn't see myself leaving the lot without one. The customer service was better than I could have imagined and the salesmen did everything he could to make sure that I was going to leave there with the car I wanted! I didn't feel pressured at all! In fact I was more worried that my credit wasn't where it needed to be but I can honestly say they took good care of me! Another thing that really impressed me was the knowledge the salesmen had about the cars because I asked a few technical questions and didn't get a response of "let me check & get back to you". This was truly my best car buying experience thus far and it only took me going to one location!

October 7, 2013

We are delighted that you had such a great car buying experience! We take pride in providing top notch customer service-welcome to the Hendrick family!

REVIEW OF SHAWN COUCH

by from ST STEPHEN, SC |

Went into the dealership on a Saturday and could not really find what we wanted on the lot. Shawn Couch got with Joey and they searched the internet, made phone calls etc to try and find the exact color exterior and interior that my husband and I both wanted. To no avail. However, my husband did find a Santa Fe on the lot that he liked so he bought that. I went back in on Monday and found a Tucson on the lot that I liked and bought it. My husband and I put Shawn Couch through all kinds of changes on Saturday and he was so kind and patient with us. I would recommend Hendrick Hundai North to anyone looking for a new car and definitely recommend Shawn Couch for their salesman.

October 7, 2013

Wow, what a wonderful review! Shawn is indeed an asset to our team and his goal is to always provide outstanding customer service. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great sales experience!

by from Charleston,SC |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a car at Hendricks Hyundai North. I purchased a quality auto from a quality sales team. My salesman, Jesse, was top notch.

October 7, 2013

We appreciate your review and are happy that you had a great experience-that is our goal with every customer. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

White Glove Service!

by from Charleston, SC |

Shawn and Dave were incredible sincere and friendly without being pushy and the entire experience of buying my new Hyundai was wonderful! I highly recommend anyone even thinking about a purchase to seek them out and work with them. They both went above and beyond to create a comfortable experience while still providing white glove service. Thanks!!!

September 24, 2013

This is our mission and passion-providing an outstanding experience when buying a car! Thanks and welcome to the Hendrick family!

First time Hyundai purchas

by from Mt. Pleasant SC 29464 |

The good people at Hendrick Hyundai North made my buying experience a pleasure. The salesman Charles Dixon was so knowledgeable and personable and that helped to put me at ease and make purchasing a new vehicle go smoothly and completely to my satisfaction in the end. Thanks!

September 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for letting us take care of your vehicle needs. Welcome to the Hendrick family.

Great Experience - Highly Recommend

by from Johns Island, SC |

Great experience at Hendrick Hyundai North. MAC was our sales person and did a great job helping us look for a car. Even went online to see if other Hendrick dealers had what we wanted. Found one on the lot and the buying process was fast and professional. Drove the car out without my wife finishing paperwork because she had to leave to pick up our son. Also didn't have my actual financing check with us and they let us do all that on Monday...took 10 minutes! Had a couple service issues from the weekend driving and although they didn't have any obligation to fix anything, they took it into service and in had everything fixed in 4 hours...told me to come back if I wasn't satisfied. Shawn in service and Mac in sales were professional and helpful. They filled up the car when we bought it and Mac offered to come get me from work personally if I didn't have a ride. Really great experience and I would recommend to anyone!

September 10, 2013

Thank you...we want to give every customer a WOW experience and we want to make sure we do everything possible to make the car buying process as efficient and pleasant as possible. Kudos to Mac and the rest of our team-welcome to the Hendrick family!

New Sonata

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I have purchased 5 Hyundais and i have to say this was the easiest and most pleasant experience to date. I started with their internet sales and after talking to 5 different Hundai dealers, Hendrick North was the dealer of choice. Not only ofr price and value but for their professionalism. Never were they pushy - if anything I was the pushy person while making this deal and they met or exceeded all of my requests. I will highly recommend this dealer to all of my friends and enemies as well. Thank You Hendrick North.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind review-we strive for outstanding experiences for each and every customer and we are so glad we are your dealer of choice! Welcome to the Hendrick family!