Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

First time Hyundai purchas

by from Mt. Pleasant SC 29464 |

The good people at Hendrick Hyundai North made my buying experience a pleasure. The salesman Charles Dixon was so knowledgeable and personable and that helped to put me at ease and make purchasing a new vehicle go smoothly and completely to my satisfaction in the end. Thanks!

September 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for letting us take care of your vehicle needs. Welcome to the Hendrick family.

Great Experience - Highly Recommend

by from Johns Island, SC |

Great experience at Hendrick Hyundai North. MAC was our sales person and did a great job helping us look for a car. Even went online to see if other Hendrick dealers had what we wanted. Found one on the lot and the buying process was fast and professional. Drove the car out without my wife finishing paperwork because she had to leave to pick up our son. Also didn't have my actual financing check with us and they let us do all that on Monday...took 10 minutes! Had a couple service issues from the weekend driving and although they didn't have any obligation to fix anything, they took it into service and in had everything fixed in 4 hours...told me to come back if I wasn't satisfied. Shawn in service and Mac in sales were professional and helpful. They filled up the car when we bought it and Mac offered to come get me from work personally if I didn't have a ride. Really great experience and I would recommend to anyone!

September 10, 2013

Thank you...we want to give every customer a WOW experience and we want to make sure we do everything possible to make the car buying process as efficient and pleasant as possible. Kudos to Mac and the rest of our team-welcome to the Hendrick family!

New Sonata

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I have purchased 5 Hyundais and i have to say this was the easiest and most pleasant experience to date. I started with their internet sales and after talking to 5 different Hundai dealers, Hendrick North was the dealer of choice. Not only ofr price and value but for their professionalism. Never were they pushy - if anything I was the pushy person while making this deal and they met or exceeded all of my requests. I will highly recommend this dealer to all of my friends and enemies as well. Thank You Hendrick North.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind review-we strive for outstanding experiences for each and every customer and we are so glad we are your dealer of choice! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Love my New Sonata Turbo

by from North Charleston, SC |

I compared Sonata to Accord (owned my last accord since 1998 - bought at Hendrick on Savannah Hwy)....and found them pretty similar...but once I drove the Sonata, my mind was made up...great car so far... super peppy for a 4 cyl (I had been in a 6 and this car had more power when I call for it) - all the gadgets yet easy to use...fun to drive. Dealership was great, from Jesse the Salesman, to Joey the Sales Manager, Bernie in Finance....top shelf professionals all...wonderful buying experience...these guys know how to treat a customer. If u r interested in this brand - use these guys.

September 5, 2013

We appreciate your kind words and taking the time to review us! We know what a great team we have and we are delighted you love your new car! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Excellent

by from Hanahan, SC |

This was my first experience with Hendrick Hyundai North. I came in looking to trade my Nissan Cube for an Elantra and left with a brand new 2013 Elantra GT. Shon was great in recommending which car would be right for me, as I had not even looked at the GT previously. I am very pleased with the service I received from everyone at the dealership and I will definitely be doing business here again.

September 5, 2013

So excited that you chose us and thank you for the appreciative words - welcome to the Hendrick family!

Purchase of 2nd Elantra, this one a Limited

by from Goose Creek, South Carolina |

My purchase took longer that most I suspect. Being a Hyundai owner, 06 model and well pleased Hyundai was high on our pecking order. I first dealt with Chris Hayward who did a wonderful job making material available for my wife and I to review. I told him up front I was looking at a couple other vehicles as well. I called with questions for which a response was immediate, and felt he was concerned. Being retired we were out of town for a bit, and called upon return and we were greeted at the Dealership and worked with John R. Tillman. He was knowledgeable and present the car we were interested in. The entire sales event was not completed for a couple of days because of personal events I was interested in. This was a wonderful experience for both my wife and I and we would recommend this dealership and those we worked with to anyone interested in buy a car and having your personal thinking taken into account.

September 5, 2013

We are passionate about customer service and we are very proud of our staff - thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great place

by from Summerville, SC |

Due to poor credit I didnt think any dealership would give me a loan or if they did I would need a large down payment. You all proved me wrong. Its was a great experience. I went in hoping to get a certain vehicle but with the realistic understanding that I might not qualify and resolved to find the best fit I could to build up my credit. Never did I imagine actually qualifying for a brand new car and with a small down payment to boot. Archie was great, he really knows how to read people. He walked me outside and there sat a cute little Accent in lime green and I absolutely loved it (mind you if it were the black one I would have liked it but its the color that really got me). He worked really hard to get me down the road that day with the best deal he could get for me. Ill add a special note for Felicia for making contact with me and keeping in touch so well; and Bernie who worked hard to keep the price down while still giving me the best deal. I know there were other people in the mix and so a thanks to them as well for a good experience for buying my very first brand new car. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who I meet thats looking for a vehicle.

September 5, 2013

we love being able to help people realize their dream! Felicia, Archie, and Bernie are an asset to us and we are proud of the efforts they take in caring for our customers! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

My first brand new car

by from Summerville, SC |

Due to poor credit I didnt think any dealership would give me a loan or if they did I would need a large down payment. You all proved me wrong. Its was a great experience. I went in hoping to get a certain vehicle but with the realistic understanding that I might not qualify and resolved to find the best fit I could to build up my credit. Never did I imagine actually qualifying for a brand new car and with a small down payment to boot. Archie was great, he really knows how to read people. He walked me outside and there sat a cute little Accent in lime green and I absolutely loved it (mind you if it were the black one I would have liked it but its the color that really got me). He worked really hard to get me down the road that day with the best deal he could get for me. Ill add a special note for Felicia for making contact with me and keeping in touch so well; and Bernie who worked hard to keep the price down while still giving me the best deal. I know there were other people in the mix and so a thanks to them as well for a good experience for buying my very first brand new car. I will deffinatly recommend you to anyone who I meet thats looking for a vehicle.

September 10, 2013

Congratulations on a great decision, and thank you for your review. We have a great team here and are excited that we delivered another outstanding experience. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Buying my very first brand new car

by from Charleston SC |

I pull into the dealership wanting and praying for a car when out comes Mr.Archie Smalls, I explained to him my situation and he said he would work hard to get me into a car well not only did he get me into a car he and the team got me into a brand new 2013 car.I can not express the joy I felt when I got the news.I've been to other dealerships before and always got the same outcome but I will forever be grateful to Hendrick Hyundai for the wonderful experience and the feeling of knowing that everyone worked hard for me.I look forward to many more years with the Hendrick Family.

September 10, 2013

We work hard to make each customer happy and we are so happy that you found just what you needed here at Hendrick Hyundai North. Archie is a valued member of our team and we appreciate you recognizing him. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

New Car Purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

Easiest process for buying a car that I have ever had, thanks.

September 10, 2013

Thank you...delighted that we gave you our best!