Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Excellent

by from Hanahan, SC |

This was my first experience with Hendrick Hyundai North. I came in looking to trade my Nissan Cube for an Elantra and left with a brand new 2013 Elantra GT. Shon was great in recommending which car would be right for me, as I had not even looked at the GT previously. I am very pleased with the service I received from everyone at the dealership and I will definitely be doing business here again.

September 5, 2013

So excited that you chose us and thank you for the appreciative words - welcome to the Hendrick family!

Purchase of 2nd Elantra, this one a Limited

by from Goose Creek, South Carolina |

My purchase took longer that most I suspect. Being a Hyundai owner, 06 model and well pleased Hyundai was high on our pecking order. I first dealt with Chris Hayward who did a wonderful job making material available for my wife and I to review. I told him up front I was looking at a couple other vehicles as well. I called with questions for which a response was immediate, and felt he was concerned. Being retired we were out of town for a bit, and called upon return and we were greeted at the Dealership and worked with John R. Tillman. He was knowledgeable and present the car we were interested in. The entire sales event was not completed for a couple of days because of personal events I was interested in. This was a wonderful experience for both my wife and I and we would recommend this dealership and those we worked with to anyone interested in buy a car and having your personal thinking taken into account.

September 5, 2013

We are passionate about customer service and we are very proud of our staff - thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great place

by from Summerville, SC |

Due to poor credit I didnt think any dealership would give me a loan or if they did I would need a large down payment. You all proved me wrong. Its was a great experience. I went in hoping to get a certain vehicle but with the realistic understanding that I might not qualify and resolved to find the best fit I could to build up my credit. Never did I imagine actually qualifying for a brand new car and with a small down payment to boot. Archie was great, he really knows how to read people. He walked me outside and there sat a cute little Accent in lime green and I absolutely loved it (mind you if it were the black one I would have liked it but its the color that really got me). He worked really hard to get me down the road that day with the best deal he could get for me. Ill add a special note for Felicia for making contact with me and keeping in touch so well; and Bernie who worked hard to keep the price down while still giving me the best deal. I know there were other people in the mix and so a thanks to them as well for a good experience for buying my very first brand new car. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who I meet thats looking for a vehicle.

September 5, 2013

we love being able to help people realize their dream! Felicia, Archie, and Bernie are an asset to us and we are proud of the efforts they take in caring for our customers! Welcome to the Hendrick family!

My first brand new car

by from Summerville, SC |

Due to poor credit I didnt think any dealership would give me a loan or if they did I would need a large down payment. You all proved me wrong. Its was a great experience. I went in hoping to get a certain vehicle but with the realistic understanding that I might not qualify and resolved to find the best fit I could to build up my credit. Never did I imagine actually qualifying for a brand new car and with a small down payment to boot. Archie was great, he really knows how to read people. He walked me outside and there sat a cute little Accent in lime green and I absolutely loved it (mind you if it were the black one I would have liked it but its the color that really got me). He worked really hard to get me down the road that day with the best deal he could get for me. Ill add a special note for Felicia for making contact with me and keeping in touch so well; and Bernie who worked hard to keep the price down while still giving me the best deal. I know there were other people in the mix and so a thanks to them as well for a good experience for buying my very first brand new car. I will deffinatly recommend you to anyone who I meet thats looking for a vehicle.

September 10, 2013

Congratulations on a great decision, and thank you for your review. We have a great team here and are excited that we delivered another outstanding experience. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

Buying my very first brand new car

by from Charleston SC |

I pull into the dealership wanting and praying for a car when out comes Mr.Archie Smalls, I explained to him my situation and he said he would work hard to get me into a car well not only did he get me into a car he and the team got me into a brand new 2013 car.I can not express the joy I felt when I got the news.I've been to other dealerships before and always got the same outcome but I will forever be grateful to Hendrick Hyundai for the wonderful experience and the feeling of knowing that everyone worked hard for me.I look forward to many more years with the Hendrick Family.

September 10, 2013

We work hard to make each customer happy and we are so happy that you found just what you needed here at Hendrick Hyundai North. Archie is a valued member of our team and we appreciate you recognizing him. Welcome to the Hendrick family!

New Car Purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

Easiest process for buying a car that I have ever had, thanks.

September 10, 2013

Thank you...delighted that we gave you our best!

New Car Purchase

by from North Charleston, SC |

Jesse Jennings is an asset to the Hendrick Hyundai North dealership. This is the second new car that we have purchased from him and the Hendrick Hyundai dealership within the last three months. The fact that we returned to this dealership and Mr. Jennings to purchase another new car within 3 months speaks volumes about our satisfaction. Mr. Jennings listens well, customer focused, and is very detailed oriented to ensure an efficient car purchasing experience. He helped with every aspect of the deal that helped us feel confident to make a knowledgable choice and be happy with our new car. Mr. Jennings worked very hard for the dealership and us. In the future, I will recommend him to our colleagues and friends for their car purchases.

September 10, 2013

We are so proud to have Jesse on our team and thank you for taking the time to highlight your experience. We work hard to earn repeat business and we appreciate your loyalty!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Purchase

by from North Charleston SC |

Shawn Couch provided professional and excellent "Customer Service" - Price and service were outstanding!

September 3, 2013

Thanks for taking your time to review Shawn and our great team-welcome to the Hendrick family!

Great Experience!

by from Charleston |

When I came to this Hyundai dealership I was greeted by Shawn and the Dealership owner and they happened to have the exact car I wanted on the lot (it had just arrived that morning and other dealerships had already called to try to trade for it, but they wouldn't let it go,..thank goodness) and I test drove it and they worked with me in order to get me into the car. Shawn was very fair considering there was no money available off the invoice price, but there were excellent rebates and a very fair price on the trade in we were using. I would recommend this dealership and, in particular, Shawn Couch's services, to anyone...especially considering Hyundai's incredible reputation. I owned a Hyundai 21 years ago and swore I would NEVER own one again.....and here I am with a 2013 Hyundai Vesloster turbo in Vitamin C orange!!! My favorite color and the car I wanted since I found out that the 2013 was going to be a turbo!!

September 3, 2013

We are delighted that you got the car of your dreams and gave Hyundai another chance! Shawn Couch is an amazing member of our team and we welcome you to the Hendrick family.

Great Experience

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

I just loved working with everyone there. I was in and out with my brand new car purchase and they worked their butts off to help me in my situation with my old car. I would recommend everyone to go there over STOKES anyday! Stokes wouldnt even try to help me or work with if I wasnt buying the car they wanted me to buy,

September 3, 2013

Thank you for recognizing a great experience and terrific team. Welcome to the Hendrick family!