Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Happy Customer, on scale 1 to 5, 5 being excellent

by from Charleston, SC (Rivers Avenue) |

I did not expect to like the Elantra GT, but loved it and walked out with a great deal! Chris and Rob were great and Rob should be salesman of the year because he sold me a car I didn't want and I am so glad. Just love it, Thanks Rob! Good Job!

Review of overall expereince at Hendricks Hyundai

by from Ladson. SC |

I have given this high rating due to the Professionalism shown, the knowledge of the car , the attention to detail, the kindness shown and the Great overall experience my wife and myself had working with Jesse. He is an Outstanding Salesperson who makes you feel like a good friend instead of - The Next Sale. He was very informative about the car and was able to answer all questions we had about the car. He had a Never Give up Attitude when it came to our requests about the car. With a Salesperson like Jesse, I would not mind going the new car experience every year. I wish all salespersons were like Jesse. I love my Hyundai Sonata and would definitely buy another one from Jesse.

mr. Tillmam and mr. couch greatsalesman

by from Summerville,SC 29483 |

I laet my salesman know up front what I wanted and they delivered and then some!!!!!! mr. tillman and mr. couch are A #1 i would sent everyone I know to them

****SO HAPPY*****!!!

by from North Charleston, SC |

I want my share my experience with Hendrick Hyundai North! My sister Sharmon Quick recommended me there,and referred me to an outstanding salesman name Shawn Couch. My intentions on getting a Hyundai was little to none. I am a Honda lover,always was and always will be.After test driving and purcashing my brand new Sonata,I dont think I will drive anything else!! The moment I walked on that lot I was greeted with open arms from all employees that work there including the Sales Manager (Joey) who did wonders. I never thought in this lifetime I would own a brand new car. I never thought I would drive off a lot driving a car with 7 miles on it. I never thought no one would ever finance me at such a good interest rate. Dreams do come true just believe!!!! I have came so far in my life struggling with credit challenges so my belief was little to none. I love my new ride,even though I went through buyers remorse,the counseling that I received from Hendrick Hyundai made me believe I can do anything I put my mind to do. Yes,it very scary taking on any big responsibility! But it is well worth it when you got great people on your side! Again I appreciate Shawn Couch for everything he did for me. He not only fought for me to get my car,He believed in me! THANK YOU HENDRICK HYUNDAI NORTH!!!! ....Constance Cromedy North Charleston, SC

Made me feel confortable which is important to me

by from Ladson SC |

Shawn Couch is a great person to deal with made me feel like I was part of the Hyundai family ..Everybody was friendly,I would send people there I also carry his card in my car.Thank you Shawn

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I accompanied a friend who was literally petrified at the thought of going through the ordeal of purchasing a new vehicle. My friend and I went to 5 dealerships throughout the Charleston area. Though some were very friendly, none could come close to our experience at Hendrick Hyundai North, and especially, Mr. Shawn Couch, our sales person. Not once did we feel pressured and he took the time to answer all of our questions. Granted, we are not from the South, but Mr. Couch was a true Southern Gentleman, and through his overall kindness, and professionalism, my friend went through the purchasing process. I personally have purchased several vehicles over the years, but never have I had the actual pleasure of partkaing in such a wonderful process. Mr. Couch explained everything in detail, and before he took us out to my friend's new car, he walked us through the dealership and introduced us to Kevin in the Parts Department, and another Shawn in the Service Department. Mr. Couch made sure that my friend and I not only understood all the features of the new vehicle, but he took the time to have us go through all of the features with him. By the time we left, we knew all there was to know about the new car, and even as we were driving off, it still didn't feel as though my friend had just made a new car purchase. It was that easy and comfortable! Mr. Couch truly exceeded any and all of our expectations, and his professionalism after the sale is nothing less than awesome. Since the purchase, Mr. Couch has called several times, and to the best of my knowledge, my friend has received a "Thank You" card, and two personal letters. When I am ready for a new vehicle, I will certainly not hesitate to go directly to Shawn Couch at Hendrick Hyundai North.

Great Service and Facility

by from Charleston,SC |

I went in and told the my dealer (Mr.Hayward) that I had an hour to buy this car. He surprisingly came through! If that's not top-notch service, I don't know what is. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Shawn Couch

by from Murrells Inlet SC |

I had the best experience buying my Hyundai Elantra Limited due to the excellent sales persons at your facility. Shawn Couch was the reason. He explained everything from soup to nuts with a followup call to me to make sure I was satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend Hendrick Hyundai North to anyone.

Awesome customer service

by from Charleston, SC |

l had the best customer service. They worked really hard to get me what i wanted amd treated me with the most respect.

Purchased new car

by from Summerville, South Carolina |

Excellent transaction all around. Salesman was very knowlegeable and the finance person was great to work with. He was able to get us a very low rate and saved us money.