Hendrick Hyundai North

Service 866-946-1473

Experience the Difference

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I accompanied a friend who was literally petrified at the thought of going through the ordeal of purchasing a new vehicle. My friend and I went to 5 dealerships throughout the Charleston area. Though some were very friendly, none could come close to our experience at Hendrick Hyundai North, and especially, Mr. Shawn Couch, our sales person. Not once did we feel pressured and he took the time to answer all of our questions. Granted, we are not from the South, but Mr. Couch was a true Southern Gentleman, and through his overall kindness, and professionalism, my friend went through the purchasing process. I personally have purchased several vehicles over the years, but never have I had the actual pleasure of partkaing in such a wonderful process. Mr. Couch explained everything in detail, and before he took us out to my friend's new car, he walked us through the dealership and introduced us to Kevin in the Parts Department, and another Shawn in the Service Department. Mr. Couch made sure that my friend and I not only understood all the features of the new vehicle, but he took the time to have us go through all of the features with him. By the time we left, we knew all there was to know about the new car, and even as we were driving off, it still didn't feel as though my friend had just made a new car purchase. It was that easy and comfortable! Mr. Couch truly exceeded any and all of our expectations, and his professionalism after the sale is nothing less than awesome. Since the purchase, Mr. Couch has called several times, and to the best of my knowledge, my friend has received a "Thank You" card, and two personal letters. When I am ready for a new vehicle, I will certainly not hesitate to go directly to Shawn Couch at Hendrick Hyundai North.

Great Service and Facility

by from Charleston,SC |

I went in and told the my dealer (Mr.Hayward) that I had an hour to buy this car. He surprisingly came through! If that's not top-notch service, I don't know what is. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Shawn Couch

by from Murrells Inlet SC |

I had the best experience buying my Hyundai Elantra Limited due to the excellent sales persons at your facility. Shawn Couch was the reason. He explained everything from soup to nuts with a followup call to me to make sure I was satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend Hendrick Hyundai North to anyone.

Awesome customer service

by from Charleston, SC |

l had the best customer service. They worked really hard to get me what i wanted amd treated me with the most respect.

Purchased new car

by from Summerville, South Carolina |

Excellent transaction all around. Salesman was very knowlegeable and the finance person was great to work with. He was able to get us a very low rate and saved us money.

We love our new car and Hendrick Hyundai

by from Aliquippa, PA |

My husband and I are from Pennsylvania and were thinking about purchasing a new Hyundai Tuscon, but after looking in Pa we found that we could not find a Front Wheel Drive Vehicle....anywhere. All that we looked at were All Wheel Drive. We tow our car behind our Allegro Bus and HAD to have a FWD vehicle. By chance, we stopped at Hendrick Hyundai North on the recommendation of our daughter who lives in Moncks Corner and has purchased her car at Hendrick's.. What a wonderful stop, the saleman, Ken, was terrific in helping us find the vehicle we wanted. He fully explained everything about the car and took so much time with us that we knew we had to have this car. Al was terrific in giving us a great price and Troy did an excellent job with the financial aspect of the purchase. All of the employees were so friendly and helpful....we felt like family. We were totally satisfied with this experience and would highly recommend Hendrick's to everyone.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from North Charleston, SC |

I used to sell cars and I entered the new car market with trepidation from my own experiences. I did as much research as I could before I ever stepped on a car lot. Fully expecting the typical car sales hassle, I chose to visit Hendrick Hyundai North first. I was very pleasantly surprised at the way I was approached as a prospective buyer and even more surprised at the way I was treated. They listened to everything I said and were willing to help me make the best decision for me. I also visited a competitor and was not all treated the same way I was treated by Hendrick Hyundai. In the end, not only was the Hyundai Elantra GLS the best car for me, but Hendrick Hyundau North was the best dealer for me and I recommend anyone to go and see them. They will LISTEN to waht you need and want and do whatever they can to fulfill that. Thank you Hendrick Hyundai and Shon Wampler especially.

Bob Atherton

by from Awendaw, South Carolina |

I have purchasesd over 15 cars in my time, but have never had such a wonderful experience (not normally a response you would here buying a car) at Hendricks Hyundai North. From top to bottom all employees have a good attitude and make you feel at home. Special kudo's to Jesse, Chris, Brian and Al. This is the third time I have bought auto's thru the internet and it is obvious many buyers today do their research before buying. These folks have adopted to this very well and are out front in the new way of pricing and selling a car. I actually traded a Jeep and got a fair price and purchased a Genesis on Friday. On Monday I returned and bought a Sante Fe. Both cars sold at below Edmunds True Market Value. Good price, good rates, good people. Thanks for the experience.

Nice car buying experience

by from Summerville, SC |

Thanks Hendrick Hyundai North for making the my car purchasing experience easier than ever before. I got a fair price for my trade and was able to agree on a deal quickly. I would definitely recommend your dealership.

Very happy!!

by from Summerville, SC |

Bernie was wonderful!! My husband and I went to look and were completely ready to be told no we could not get a new car right now because we had too much negative equity in our old car. They were able to pull it off with very little roll over and I have a beautiful 2013 pearl blue Sonata that I love. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. Thank you for a great experience and we will be back!