ELK GROVE SUBARU

8581 Laguna Grove Dr, ELK GROVE, CA 95757

New 888-453-6446 New 888-453-6446
Used 888-451-3486 Used 888-451-3486
Service 888-310-1048 Service 888-310-1048

Your Sacramento Subaru Dealer!

Great Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

The employees at Elk Grove Subaru are fantastic! Rod Kiehm, the sales person I worked with, was professional and courteous, answered all my questions, and was patient with me during the whole process. Aside from a little back and forth on the negotiation, everything was quick, pleasant, and extraordinarily relaxed. Omar, the Finance Manger, was very friendly and easygoing. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Love Love Love my new Car

by from Grass Valley, CA |

It was the best experience in buying a new car ever. Mike and Sonny made my experience stress free. I love the deal I got and and the car. Mike went over every part of the car before I left. Financing was just as good with Jeremy. Thank you for making my buying experience the best.

happy with outback

by from Carnichael, CA |

The painful process of buying a new car was minimized. We got exactly what we wanted with next to no hassles. Our salesman Tareq was very kind and knowledgable. He deserves more business. My husband and I recommend the dealership and the cars.

Terrible service experience

by from Pinole, Calif. |

I had a terrible service experience with this dealer. The sales person did a great job to sell the car, but the service people made a big damage to the image of the dealer. They are rude, unprofessional and lazy. Poor customers enjoy the one time buying happiness but have to suffer many times terrible treatments in the next ten years. Don't go to this dealer for service.

Great Service

by from Sonora, Ca |

Great new car buying experience. No pressure from our salesman Bruce which is why I will return again. Love my car and Bruce made sure he found exactly what I wanted.

Best Buying Experience!

by from Roseville, CA |

Mike Carlson & Sonny Aivazian at Elk Grove Subaru made my Subaru purchase simple and hassle-free. Mike thoroughly went over the features of the car with me before I drove it off of the lot. It was a great car-buying experience.

Our Elk Grove Subaru experience is stellar

by from Rocklin, CA |

The reception and guidance from both the Fleet Manager and the Floor Manager were impressive indeed. Dave Melo, Floor Mgr., made our experience smooth, easy and informative. Both my granddaughter, for whom we were selecting this Subaru, and I were cared for patiently and sincerely. Dave is an expert at the art of listening. His years of experience added to our education of selecting the appropriate Subaru. We were delighted and most appreciative of Dave's attention, as well the finance department. The folks at Elk Grove Subaru deserve praise for the quality of service we experienced. We drove away with the perfect choice of a car that will serve us well for years to come.

First Time Subaru Buyer

by from Northern California |

Mike Carlson at Elk Grove Subaru made my Subaru purchase simple and hassle-free. He thoroughly went over the features of the car with me before I drove it off of the lot. It was a great car-buying experience.

Excellent buying experience

by from Pioneer, CA |

I just purchased a 2016 Subaru Forester from Elk Grove Subaru. My sales consultant, Rodney Keihm, was knowledgeable, professional and made this purchasing experience pleasant. The deal was straightforward and efficient. Be sure to ask for Rodney when you go to this dealership. You will be well treated.

Happy Customer Yes

by from Sacramento CA |

We ordered a 2016 Outlook and Mike Carlson in Internet sales was very helpful and straightforward with the whole process, no surprises, keep in touch with us till car delivered. He and finance office treated us courteously and no pressure gimmicks, we got checked out on the operation of the car, and drove off very satisfied with the whole experience and saved a lot compared to a pretty unhelpful local dealership in Redding CA.