Car Depot of Miramar

Car Depot of Miramar

3530 S State Road 7, Miramar, FL 33023

Used 888-770-6254

GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL! DRIVE WITH PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR AUTO CHECK CERTIFICATION.

Very Satisfied

by from Miami, Fl |

I am very satisfied with Car depot because the customer service was great and the process was fast and easy.

GREAT SERVICE

by from MIAMI GARDENS, FL. |

I WENT THERE WITH LITTLE TO NO MONEY. AND THE GUYS AND LADIES WERE DETERMINED IN GETTING ME IN A VEHICLE THAT DAY. THANKS TO TOM, DIEGO AND MY SALES LADY ALBA.

GREAT PEOPLE BOUGHT A DODGE GRAND CARAVAN. GREAT!!

by from MARGATE FL. |

GREAT PEOPLE GREAT VAN THEY TREATED ME GREAT. I WOULD GO BACK IN A MINUTE. THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS. ERNIE CAPONE

excellent service

by from miramar fl |

Staff rendered excellent service and courtesy and professional. thank you

Gracias!

by from MIRAMAR,FL |

Gracias por las atenciones recibidas. Seguro estoy ques los clientes no faltaran, FELCIDADES!

Not very responsive

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

I e-mailed about a Toyota Celica for my son. The person that responded via e-mail (Yves) left a phone number. When I called, he put me on hold for about 5 minutes and then transferred me to one of his salesmen. This person never asked if I had any questions, he only wanted to know when I wanted to come in and see the car. I asked him if the car had a timing belt or a timing chain. He did not know, so he said he would look it up and get back to me (when we hung up, I looked it up online in about 30 seconds). About 4 hours later, I called Yves back. I told him what had happened, and he did not seem to be too concerned that his salesperson never responded. Their facility is about 40 minutes away from where I live, and I did not want to drive there for nothing. Maybe they have good vehicles, but the lack of response was enough to prevent me from even visiting their dealership.

Used cars

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We called about an advertised car and were told the keys were lost. Later we were told they were found and we drove quite a distance to see the car. When we got there the dealer said someone had put down a deposit, but the price "off the lot" was almost double what was advertised. Now the same car is being advertise for the original price. We refuse to do business with dishonest people. That was our first and last time to use Cars.com.

EDDIE WAS FAR AND BEYOND HELPFUL

by from Hollywood Fl |

Eddie was far and beyond helpful. I was recommended by a friend who has purchased a car here before. Thank you to Eddie for going outstanding customer service.

98 Kia Sportage

by from hollywood, florida |

I emailed them asking one simple question and received three different replies but not once did I receive an answer to my question... they just kept saying one of our customer service representatives will contact you, then another email offered me a variety of other vehicles... i dont care about your other vehicles... i wanted an answer to my question about ONE specific vehicle that you had or have for sale

Horrible customer service

by from Coral springs |

Had to drive over an hour for them to them tell me the only car I was there to see was not there anymore they sent to homestead. Completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Don't let them waste your time

Don't tell me you have a car, when you don't

by from Miami, FL |

Was interested in a car they listed yesterday, called today around noon the salesman told me they still had the e-class (which he confirmed to me was silver) i had asked about.. i show up 3 hours later, to look at the car, and "i thought you said the r350" a car which is NOT silver.. The point is, if i'm interested in a specific car, which is not on the lot, you're not going to get me to consider any of the other vehicles.. wasted an hour of my life.