Larson Hyundai

7601 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 877-892-2370 New877-892-2370
Used 877-468-5751 Used877-468-5751
Service 877-633-7230 Service 877-633-7230

Home of the Hyundai Price Match Guarantee!!

Great service, very professional staff!

by from Tacoma |

me and my family are very satisfied with our purchase, have a very professional and friendly staff,their honesty definitely make it positive impact between doing business with them or with someone else, I would definitely recommend anyone to come here to do business, you will not regret it I promise!!!

Excellent Experience - All around ! So happy !

by from Gig Harbor, WA |

My experience was great ! Start to finish ! My salesman, Scott was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I am so happy with my new car ! The Larson Hyundai family knows how to get it done right !

Tom S, customer from Hoquiam Wa.

by from Hoquiam Wa. |

The Genesis I wanted to look at was not at the Hyundai store, but contacting them early in am, salesman Brandon drove it from another Larson's Nissan, and was ready to test drive when I arrived! Car was everything I was looking for.....but wanted to test two others that day. Negotiated over the phone, came to an agreement. Handed off to finance manager Vince. He was able to secure an even lower interest rate than my credit union at home. After a unbelievable amount of paper work, I drove off in my new/used car. Sweet deal! Thanks Brandon and Vince!

loved it, so i bought another

by from Lakewood Wa |

Having owed several BMW's in the past, from a Z3 to 745's, I have to say it's unlikely I'll buy another. Last week I purchased a Genesis and when my wife drove it she had to have one also. They are not only great car's but an unbelievable value at half the price of a 7 series. My wife had a 2015 Highlander and when we traded it in the payments for both Genesis's were $90 more a month than her Toyota. The process was painless and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Larsen.

Great sales experience and efficient service

by from Tacoma, WA |

I went to Larson Hyundai to look at one specific pre-owned car that I saw on this website, and was very happy with the customer service. Brandon greeted us quickly and was friendly, courteous, and not at all pushy. I love my Hyundai and am happy that it still came with a warranty. I visited the service department a week later to have the window switches fixed (which was work promised at the time of sale), and they completed the work in less time than promised and I also appreciated the complimentary hot chocolate. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience.

My Outlander

by from Yelm Washington |

I came in with a friend who was looking for a used car. We worked with Andrew. My friend could not find anything she liked and Andrew asked me what I would buy? An hour later I was driving a used Outlander home. We had been to two other lots and no one talked to me at all. Andrew was great!!

Best Dealer, no sweat only big smile

by from Renton, WA |

Jay Shin was a very knowledgeable sale man, I have bought and dealt with car dealers several times before and this was the most pleasant experience of purchasing car that I ever had. Every one in the dealer was very helpful and pleasant. The only thing that I did not like was that their popcorn was a bit salty. But over all I give them a 9.999999

Great Experience!

by from Dupont, WA |

Shay was wonderful in taking the time to explain the features of the different models. She was patient and answered all of my questions. Kurt, the finance manager was fair, and worked with me on getting financing. I would highly recommend Larson Hyundai, and especially Shay!

A Wonderful Day at Larson Hyundai!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Took an exciting Test Drive in my Brand New Car. I just purchased a brand new Accent and cannot believe how easy the Dealer made it for me. This has been my Wonderful Day at Larson!

Superb

by from Tacoma WA |

I bought my second Accent in two years from Andrew. He listens and cares that my needs were met. He is refreshingly direct and to the point... And always clarifies mine before changing anything