Larson Hyundai

7601 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 877-892-2370
Used 877-468-5751
Service 877-633-7230

Home of the Hyundai Price Match Guarantee!!

Great service, very professional staff!

by from Tacoma |

me and my family are very satisfied with our purchase, have a very professional and friendly staff,their honesty definitely make it positive impact between doing business with them or with someone else, I would definitely recommend anyone to come here to do business, you will not regret it I promise!!!

My Outlander

by from Yelm Washington |

I came in with a friend who was looking for a used car. We worked with Andrew. My friend could not find anything she liked and Andrew asked me what I would buy? An hour later I was driving a used Outlander home. We had been to two other lots and no one talked to me at all. Andrew was great!!

Best Dealer, no sweat only big smile

by from Renton, WA |

Jay Shin was a very knowledgeable sale man, I have bought and dealt with car dealers several times before and this was the most pleasant experience of purchasing car that I ever had. Every one in the dealer was very helpful and pleasant. The only thing that I did not like was that their popcorn was a bit salty. But over all I give them a 9.999999

Great Experience!

by from Dupont, WA |

Shay was wonderful in taking the time to explain the features of the different models. She was patient and answered all of my questions. Kurt, the finance manager was fair, and worked with me on getting financing. I would highly recommend Larson Hyundai, and especially Shay!

A Wonderful Day at Larson Hyundai!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Took an exciting Test Drive in my Brand New Car. I just purchased a brand new Accent and cannot believe how easy the Dealer made it for me. This has been my Wonderful Day at Larson!

Superb

by from Tacoma WA |

I bought my second Accent in two years from Andrew. He listens and cares that my needs were met. He is refreshingly direct and to the point... And always clarifies mine before changing anything

Great Experience

by from Tacoma, Wa |

My wife and I decided to downsize our car and decided on an Elantra. After some research we met with Andy Carlino. He was direct, personable and asked questions to be sure he knew what we really wanted to do. We had not considered a GT model but Andy showed it to us and my wife fell in love with it.. We worked out some figures and went home to think it over.. Andy called to remind us of the Black Friday sale and we visited again bright and early at 7 AM. When we arrived fresh coffee was waiting and so was our new car.. It was a great process and Andy really cared about making sure my wife knew how to operate everything because we had owned only domestic cars previously. I highly recommend Larson Hyundai and Andy .

Never again

by from Puyallup, Washington |

Bought a one owner 2005 Chrysler Crossfire there on June 6, 2012, and have drove it 961 miles, today had it towed into Larson Chrysler for repair. I talked with the Service Manager, (Larry), and asked that he call Larson Hyundai and ask if they would help out at all with the repair cost. Was just informed they had no intention of helping out, or even discounting the cost of repair. Understand their used car warranty is on power train only, but they denied any assitance before the problem had even been identified. Larson Chrysler is still working on it. Buying the car left a bad taste, when it was listed with all weather car mats and when I was delivered the vehicle after purchase, they said they couldn't find them and directed me to the parts department where I could "purchase" some new ones. I strongly recommend not purchasing from any of the Larson Automotive Group. I can hardly wait to get this repair bill. Btw, their hourly shop rate is $110.00.

Worse service ever

by from Lacey, WA |

It has been 8 months since I bought my car from Larson and I regret it every day. Oh it;s not the car itself so much. It was the way I was treated by these people. I wish I had walked away, because they absolutely did not deserve my business. I told them from the start don't lie to me and don't play games with me. I went back and forth with the sales manager on price, and once we agreed, he wrote it down on a piece of paper and drew a line for me to sign on it. He then showed it to the general manager who said "Oh, I don't think we can do that". So I looked at my son who was with me and said, "Come on, let's go". Well that got their attention. He says, "wait wait wait, let me call my boss and see what I can do!" The ONLY reason I bought my Tuscon from them was because they had the color I wanted. Well, the manager comes back from his "phone call" and says begrudgingly that they'll sell it to me at my offer (which his sales manager agreed to!) Well, they were not happy to learn that I was not financing, nor was I purchasing any additional options they offered me, such as extended warranty or $900 for their inside & out protection! They treated me like I was dirt and the who fiasco took over 6 hours! Mind you, I had cash, so there was no waiting for credit approval or anything. If I hadn't already been there as long as I had, I would have left, but by the time I realized what they were doing, I wasn't going to let it be a total waste of time. I get my car serviced at Titus Will and refuse to go to Larson's despite them constantly emailing coupons for their service. I'll pay more and get the service I deserve.

Exceptional service from everyone involved.

by from Lacey, WA |

Chaz Hall was a very nice young man and from the start he made a sometimes difficult situation with purchasing a car so enjoyable! I'd done some research on line and knew what I thought I wanted, but hadn't seen it in person and so was unsure if I would be able to purchase the car I wanted. He and the financial manager did a super job, making it possible for me to purchase the car I wanted. I have already recommended him to coworkers and friends.

Great Dealership - Good Customer Service

by from Federal Way, WA |

We were skeptical when dealing over the phone that the specific car we wanted would not actually be there when we arrived, but we gave it a shot. Glad we did! This turned out to be a good car buying experience. Chaz Hall is a polite, respectful salesman. He even paired my phone to my Nav system and showed me how to use a few techno features.This is a professional dealership.

Larson Hyundai responded to this review

October 5, 2012

We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us! If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us! You can reach our customer service department via email at customerservice@looklarson.com or by phone 253-242-4137. Thanks again and enjoy your new vehicle!