Luxury Motorcars

6529 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819

Used 888-450-3139 Used 888-450-3139

Trever Buckenham, excellent and honest sales

by from Sparks, Nv |

I just got home from buying a used car the most pleased I have ever been with the "used car buying experience". I drove >200mi to see these guys and it was worth the drive. I called ahead to make sure the car was what was advertised and discussed what I wanted from my trade. Trever was honest and helpful. When I got there, nothing changed! The car was what was advertised and he gave me what he said he would for my trade. Very strait forward and honest, refreshing. I will definitely be heading to them again when I want a new toy.

Honest, responsible exotic cars.

by from LA, CA |

The best car buying experience I've had. No haggling. Very honest. They honored our agreed upon price despite getting a better offer before our deal was closed. Amazing collection of cars. I found a beautiful rare SRT10 which i had been seeking for months. Lots out of state made an agreement near impossible. I was able to LITERALLY walk in, sign papers and walk off within 10 minutes.

Great Buying Experience

by from Stratham, NH |

I live in New England and saw a car on the Luxury Motors, Sacramento website. Chris was my sales guy and he did an outstanding job and even though I was probably a pain in the neck he never lost patience and followed-up in a truly professional manner. In addition, I had an opportunity to speak with Colby and even though the transaction was complete we had a nice chat about classic cars, etc. Georgia in the office is a knowledgeable professional and everything at the DMV went smoothly. Great place to do business!!

Horrible customer service

by from Fairfield, CA |

I called 5 hours in advance to tell them when I was coming into the dealership to see the car. When I got there the car was not even there. It wasn't even being taken out for a test drive by another customer. They were doing something with it and made me wait over a half hour before the car finally arrived. Just over hearing the conversations going on with the employees, its a bunch of young guys who are running around almost like the don't know how to run the business