Central Buick GMC

Used 866-983-8894 Used 866-983-8894
Service 855-220-6802 Service 855-220-6802

Great Experience All Around

by from Dedham, MA |

We just purchased a used car from Robert Vogt at Central Buick GMC in Norwood. Robert was very professional, patient and extremely helpful. He worked with us to help us find the right car for us. We were very impressed Robert and with the sales process and Team at Central. Everything was taken care of from working with our insurance company and registry and we were able to take delivery of our new car the next day. Great Experience All Around! If you are looking for a new or used car we highly recommend working with Robert Vogt at Central Buick GMC.

GMC Acadia

by from Mansfield |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Cristiano Oliveira and Brian Hayes went above and beyond. Great communication and service! I highly recommend this dealer. Will definitely go back.

Leased new Buick Verano from Alex & Tim

by from Malden, MA |

I leased a new Buick Verano from Alex the Saleman and Tim the Business Manager, I had the best experience. Alex brought the car to my work after I signed the papers earlier in the day. Alex spent time going over the whole car with me he set up my onstar, apps on my phone ext.... I highly recommend Central Buick GMC, Alex and Tim Moore were great!!!! Thank You Guys......

Great experience

by from Milton, MA |

We had a great experience at Central. All the staff were great and very welcoming. The salesman James was excellent. Great customer service, very helpful and even came back after his shift to meet us when we picked up our new car!

New car

by from Braintree, Ma |

Purchased a 2016 GMC Arcadia a couple of weeks ago. Our salesman Chris Oliviera was extremely patient and helpful. Found the car I wanted and it was a good experience. Very happy all around. Great staff. Thank you.

Nick was a great help!

by from Needham, MA |

Nick Malon was great help in selecting a car. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Central Buick & GMC

Thoroughly satisfied !

by from Dorchester, MA |

I just leased a 2016 Encore at Central Buick over Presidents' Day Weekend. First, Kirsten Wilson (internet sales) was extremely pleasant, informative and responsive. After completing an online inquiry form, she called me almost immediately, answered all my questions over the phone and set up an appointment for me at Central the next day. At the dealership, Kirsten introduced me to Cristiano Oliveira, the gentlemen who assisted me with the Encore lease. He was fabulous to work with! Cristiano not only took me for the test drive, but completely reviewed all the Encore's functionality, helped me set up my OnStar account, as well as Remote Link on my phone and explained how to transfer my EZ Pass. This was especially helpful because I am not a very technologically savvy end user. Cristiano's knowledge of the Encore, his ability to provide me with the features I wanted at the monthly price I needed, and most especially ... his patience with me and my lack of technological knowledge, made my entire experience at Central Buick thoroughly satisfying. I highly recommend Central Buick and will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Our first brand new car.

by from Norwood MA |

The very first day we came into shop for a car. It seemed like forever that a salesperson was to assist us. After multiple appolgies they did make ammends.

Very good experience

by from Sharon, ma |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. I traded in my car for a lease and it all went very smoothly. They worked with the numbers until it all worked for me. Cristiano was very helpful.

purchase used 2006 buick lucerne

by from norwell ma |

Purchased a vehicle last week and was very please with the entire experience. Nick showed me the available inventory on avery hot day and I found one I liked. Two days later I drove it away!