Central Kia

(5.0) 5 Reviews

105 Providence Hwy, Norwood, MA 02062

Used 781-762-8100

by from Boston, Mass |

Jean Mary Dechamps was very professional and polite. Charming man, and very helpful

great service

by from Boston Ma |

My salesman name was Jean Deschamps and he was very professional and went above and beyond to help us ,because of him we will be recommending Central Kia to everyone looking for a car, He was patient He listened and answer all the questions we had.

Great all-around experience and love my car!

by from Norwood, MA |

I started the research process for a Kia Sorento 8 months ago. I met with Jean during that first visit. We stayed in touch, and he patiently saw me through the process. He knows the cars and features extremely well, is helpful, patient, very likeable, and (possibly most important in a car salesperson?) NOT pushy. Earlier this week I (finally) purchased the car. Everything went very smoothly and I am thrilled with the car and the deal I got. I VERY highly recommend Central Kia, and--in particular--Jean.

Excellence overall

by from Boston,Mass. |

I sure wasn't the easiest person to choose a color off vehicle. Mr Long Tran was very understanding so he had a few colors of vehicles waiting for me when I arrived. It made it very easy for me to make my decision. Mr Tran showed me all the details off my new vehicle and even hocked-up my Bluetooth .The fresh donuts on his desk made it welcoming and I also received a wonderful birthday gift. Now that's appreciation.

BEST EXPERIENCE TO DATE

by from Roslindale, MA |

I recently went into Central Kia of Norwood without the expectation of buying a vehicle because I have had some very bad experiences in the past few weeks. I am happy to say that my first trip to Kia of Norwood will not be my last. I swung in just to look at some vehicles on the lot and within the first couple of minutes I was greeted by a young gentleman named Long Tran. I was welcomed by a different approach, far less salesman like and more personable and friendly. We made some small talk and before I knew it I was test driving a nice Kia Sorento. Like I said before it was more of a conversation about what I liked and wanted more than a giant sales pitch. Turns out we went to the same college and knew some of the same professors. Long was a pleasure to deal with and probably a lot of the reason I made the purchase. Overall the experience was great. At Central Kia they understand how to listen, take in your needs and provide you options that are not only affordable but reliable. I traded a vehicle in, bought a new one and drove off the same day. After the purchase the communication was still superb. I was called the next day to come pickup my new registration and have my 2014 Sorento SXL inspected. A+ in my book. Keep up the good work.