Bev Smith Kia

(2.8) 6 Reviews

5655 S US HIGHWAY 1, FORT PIERCE, FL 34982

Pushy salesman

by from Fort Pierce Fl |

The salesmen stalk the lots for potential buyers. After telling him what I was looking for he found the right car. He insisted I drive it before any known prices or financing. I refused until I knew the cost and payments. After sitting down I was approached by a second salesman. They were disrespectful and rude and extremely aggressive. After listening to long intensive deals, I couldn't tolerate it anymore and had to leave. I liked and would have bought the car he showed me, but the pressure was too much. These two salesmen should know that a person who comes to their lot is there shopping for a car. A mature person doesn't need to be sold a car if they know what they want. Salesmen should know how to approach people of different ages.

Great staff

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Researched cars online and found a vehicle I liked but they didn't have it in stock. They worked with me to find one I liked and when one arrived in a color I didn't want switched it out for what I wanted. Much to my surprise when I closed the deal the percentage rate was a point less than I was quoted. They offered me a reasonable trade and overall I am pleased with the deal I have and very impressed with the service. When I declined the additional packages the finance person was seriously disappointed but maintained a professional demeanor and did not try a hard sell. I would definitely recommend this dealer and will return when I'm ready to purchase again.

Slippery, untrustworthy

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

What a rip-off, It is no wonder that car dealers get a bad name. Treating Martin County Customers like they do is no way to establish a new business. Lying, cheating, and overt misrepresentation should not be business as usual. I have not seen other local dealers operate in such an unprofessional way. GO BACK TO FT. PIERCE..

Great response

by from Stuart fla |

Chris Harben has been great providing me information

Best car buying experience

by from VB , Fl |

Thank you for a great experience of buying a car at your dealership and thanks for the great deal. Our salesman was Coltan and I could not be more impressed with his positive and patient attitude. He had the car we wanted ready and waiting for us to test drive immediately upon arriving at the dealership. He was agreeable and pleasant to work with and as soon as the 2014 Sedonas are out I will be seeking Coltan to sell it to me. Also, the sales manager that chatted with us while we came to a deal was awesome. He was a definite people person. I believe his name was Casey or close to it, but not sure. It was worth the drive from Vero to shop with you. Here's to a car dealership that understands that strong customer service skills can benefit their business more than high pressure tactics. Well done.

Best car buying experience

by from VB , Fl |

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Port St. Lucie, fL |

The buying process was horrible. Watch out for gimmicks. Wanted to buy a Kia Sorento but if I had sign the contract I would have paid $36K for it. Lucky I caught on and did not. Left dealership, whew! Close call.