Huber Auto World

3088 Lexington Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Used 888-861-7785

Automobile Purchase

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

My wife and I had been looking for a replacement car for a long time. When we finally discovered the car we had been looking for, Huber Auto had the exact car we wanted. Our experience with Jerrell and his son was magnificent. We were treated with respect and courtesy and there was absolutely no pressure. We live in Cincinnati and when we need another quality used automobile, we will not hesitate to make Huber our first and only call.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Your buying experience is very important to us. Glad you found the exact vehicle you were looking for. Hope to see you for your next purchase. Thank you for your response. Huber Autoworld

Pleased with our Purchase

by from Indiana |

We are pleased with our purchase, Mr. Huber made the purchase very seamless and we are happy with not only the car but also the service we got from him. We are from out of town so most all conversations were over the phone, after discussing the car we made the choice to go there and see it in person, and we left with it!!!!! Thank you so much for your kindness. We will recommend you to others that we know.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Your buying experience is very important to us. Keep us in mind for your next purchase. Huber Autoworld

2nd car purchased from Huber Auto World

by from Lexington, Ky |

We highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Mr. Huber. His cars are in beautiful condition. This is our second car purchased Huber in two years. We appreciate how forthcoming he is with information about the cars He is upfront with the pricing which makes everything easier. It is rare to leave with a purchase of a used vehicle feeling like you've dealt with a genuine and honest person. We feel like We've done it twice!

August 14, 2014

It's great to see former customers come back for another purchase. Actually, it reconfirms that the previous purchase was a good experience. We greatly appreciate your response and value your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Thank you

Excellent service and no pushy salesperson

by from Lexington, KY |

We went to several places looking for a car. Huber was the best. He never pushed us to buy what we didn't want. He encouraged us to drive the cars and to take any of them to our mechanic. Huber found us a low interest rate loan. I'd go back to him the next time we need a car. We bought a beautiful Honda at a good price.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Your buying experience is very important to us. Hope to see you for your next purchase. Huber Autoworld

Great place to start if you are looking for a used

by from West Liberty, KY |

Mr. Huber was a joy to do business with. Next time we are looking for a used car we will look here first.

February 27, 2014

We appreciate your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Your buying experience is important to us. Thank you.

A+++ seller

by from Lancaster Ky |

We bought a 2011 Toyota Camry, we love it.. Great car, great services and low car prices.. We shop around and no one could beat his sale price... I recommend him 100%

November 21, 2013

We appreciate your business and trust in Huber Autoworld. Your buying experience is very important to us. Thank you

Great service!!

by from Denver, CO |

My husband and I purchased a 2010 Honda CRV from Jerrell in late August. We were in the process of moving out of state and needed something STAT! After wasting lots of time at several other dealerships in Lexington and Richmond (time that needed to be spent packing), we finally ended up at Huber Auto World. Thank god!! Jerrell was so patient with us (things were pretty hectic) and made the buying process so much easier. We were so happy to have a salesman that didn't run back and forth speaking to the manager about "what they could do for us". He was straight forward and it was MUCH appreciated. I recommend him to anyone I know looking to buy an automobile and will be buying my next vehicle from him! My only regret is that we didn't find Huber Auto World sooner.

November 14, 2013

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your response and thank you for the photos from Colorado. I know you will be home in a few months, stop by when you all get back.

Huber is awesome!

by from Lexington, KY |

I'm a student at UK and I wrecked my '99 Corolla so I had to find a car. My mom and step-dad knew Jerrell from a previous purchase so that's the first place we went. Jerrell was great! He was very patient, and explained everything to me so well. I bought a Honda Civic Hybrid and I love it! I even passed my Hybrid License test...haha! I will recommend Huber Auto World to all my friends! Thanks Jerrell for a perfect first-time auto buying experience!

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your business. We try hard to make your buying experience one you will be happy with for years to come. I truly enjoyed meeting you. Call with any questions you may have.

09 Rav4 Purchase-Great buying experience!

by from Lexington Ky |

I recently purchased this vehicle from Huber Autoworld and I have to say I am completly satisified with the vehicle and the service. I had been looking online for several month when I ran accross this Toyota Rav4. The price was much lower than the other Rav4's listed online so I thought something must be wrong with it, but I couldn't have be more wrong. The car was like new and very clean, no dents or scratches. I test drove the car and fell in love with it. Jerrell was very nice and very knowledgeable about his vehicle's. He only buys the best- Honda's and Toyota's and price's them much less than the big dealerships. If you are looking for a really good car, I highly suggest you go see Jerrell first. Thanks Jerrell! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I love the Rav4!

September 8, 2013

Choose Huber Auto World!

by from Berea, KY |

If you are considering buying a used Honda or Toyota, go directly to Huber Auto World. There is no point wasting your time even looking anywhere else. We were in the market for a used Honda or Toyota and had looked other places, plus I spent a LONG time searching online just about everywhere. The best deal (by far) was at Huber Auto World, where they had a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid for a great price. I wasn't expecting the car to be in the best shape, considering the price, but it looked new and drove as if it were new, too! Jerrell had done such a nice job with the car...you can tell that he knows what he is doing, he cares about his work, and he wants his customers to get a good deal and be happy with their vehicle. He is very honest, personable and easy to deal with. He made getting a car an enjoyable experience...we were all smiling when we left there (which has never happened to me before in my life when buying a car!). The next time I need a car, I plan to go to Huber Auto World right away and not fool around with dealerships, the internet, etc., and I recommend Jerrell and Huber Auto World to everyone who is looking to buy a used car.

September 4, 2013