Best Car for Less

Used 888-798-4124

Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

Kim's Volvo Review

by from Bay City, TX |

I bought 2006 Volvo. It looks clean and runs great. I love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Questionable Business Practices

by from North Texas |

I contact the dealership via online chat for a carfax report. Their website http://www.bestcarforless.net/ says "show me the carfax report". I was unable to view. Tried another car same thing. The response I received in the online response was fishy at best. He said he could print it and email it to me. When I asked if he could send me a corrected link, because I look at more than just # of owners and accidents reported, he said sure. But again, email it. I asked if he could please just paste the link in the IM chat. His response was no because he would have to print it. He said it was 1 owner, no accident. What he didn't tell me was there had been a suspension engine repair done, and then 2 months later it failed TX state inspection not once but twice in 1 month. I had to pay for the carfax report myself to learn the truth. If they are hiding this then what else are they not being truthful on? Lying by omission is still lying.

great seller

by from houston tx |

Had a great car. My son love the car, I recommend this dealer to all my friends and family..................