Countrywide Auto Group

Countrywide Auto Group

3574 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 877-241-3323

PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICE FOR OVER 20 YEARS !!!

David V Clark

by from White plains ny 10603 |

I,m very satisfied with my new car experience. I look forward to sharing my experience with my neighbors and friends.

Countrywide Auto Group responded to this review

July 7, 2014

Thank you David for giving us the opportunity of improving your purchase experience. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions we are here to help. Calvin.

Best deals in the Bronx!

by from Queens |

I searched for Almost 7 months for a car until I met Brian at Countrywide. He was very professional and honest. He helped me from a to z on my car buying experience.

great place

by from Bronx New york |

Recently Purchased a 2007 Honda pilot from these guys and i was a title nervous about buying a car that wasn't from one of the big name dealerships. I spent about two months shopping around for the right car but i couldn't find one that fits in with my price i walked into this dealership and the owner personally worked with me through the purchase and showed me all the options that i had to choose from.

Countrywide Auto Group responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We try hard to bring good service to our customers.