Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

125 S Gebhart Church Rd, Miamisburg, OH 45342

New 866-797-2387
Used 888-767-2016
Service 888-454-2310

Amazing staff that goes the extra mile!!!

by from Bellbrook, Ohio |

I had an amazing experience at Jeff Schmit Chevy south. Joe really went out of his way help me and I know Patrick work really hard for me as well. Amazing staff, I highly recommend these guys !!! I am just in love with my new Chevy Cruze!!

Excellent experience

by from Miamisburg oh |

Really professional experience. All was done and accomplished in very timely manner. Good to know I can shop there again. Thanks to all!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from Dayton, OH |

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences I've had. My experience began with Ben on the internet and he made sure I had an appointment time and contact names. Joe Devitt and August were very professional but friendly. They both spent extra time explaining each step as we went along. All of our questions were answered. I am telling all our friends and family to shop here for a new or used car. We will definitely return when it's time to buy again. Thanks to all at Jeff Schmitt South.

Love my equinox.

by from Farmersville, OH |

The whole process from the beginning to the end was great. They made sure to get me just the right equinox, I love it. Would recommend them to anyone who asks about the service at Jeff Schmitt.

Great Experience!

by from Kettering, Ohio |

I went in looking for a new vehicle to test drive and at the end of the day left with a brand new 2015 Chevy Traverse! I did not have any type of high pressure sales and felt very comfortable throughout the transaction. I was not able to get enough financing for the LTZ but Jesus got me into a 1LT that was very compatible and saved me more money than if I had used my dad's GM discount. The finance team worked very hard to get me the best payment and interest rate. My monthly payment is almost $30 less than I was originally quoted. I will definitely recommend Jeff Schmitt and will buy here again!

great service

by from carlisle ohio |

the people there was very kind and they got my car fixed in no time was very happy with the people there

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from KETTERING, OH |

I want to take this time to thank Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South for the awesome service I received on Monday, March 2, 2015. I came in looking for a car that would suit my needs. I completed the online application, and they called me within minutes. I want to give a special shout out to "Danny" he was the best customer care server I ever met!! He took the time to work with me to find the vehicle to fit my needs, as well as my finances. I also want to thank "Pat" the financial director for all he did to make it happen for me. It was the best birthday present to myself!! and Danny and Pat made my birthday great!! Love you guys, keep up the good work!! Kudos you're the BEST!!! 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GIRL : )

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Very happy!

by from New Lebanon, Ohio |

Needed to trade in my '06 Chevy Cobalt. Recommended to come to this dealership by previous customer. Jerry and August were great and very helpful. I purchased a certified 2014 Chevy Malibu. Love this car! It has everything I've ever wanted. I've never had power locks and windows or cruise control or steering wheel controls. Thanks for everything!

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We strive for customer satisfaction and look forward to serving you again someday.

Need better sales people

by from Miamisburg oh |

Walked in already knew what I wanted but no one was there to help. Finally bill helped at first he was ok but overall he was very rude and unprofessional. Wish he didn't get commission from me but wanted the car. The other guys that helped in finance were great. If you go there don't let bill help you.

Great Dealer to work with

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I was looking for a Chevy HHR Panel, and found one online at Jeff Schmidt in Miamisburg Ohio. My online request was answered the next day. The whole staff including Rachael in Internet sales, our salesman Tim Grey and August in their credit department were great to work with and went out of their way to make sure my purchase of a 2009 HHR Panel was a complete pleasurable experience.Drove about 45 minutes to get to the dealer well worth the time.

February 2, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience while working with Rachael, Tim, August! We look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. DeeDee Odom, Customer Advocate Manager

Jeff Schmitt is the best in town. Hands down.

by from Centerville, Ohio |

I bought a 2014 Chevy Malibu at the Miamisburg location last week. My sales person was Joe Freeman, he was excellent. He had it pulled around and warmed up for our test drive, he was very knowlegable, and accommodating. I dealt with Patrick in financing, and he too was of great help. After purchase there were a few things to do still, such as touch up paint, detail, gas up etc. Mostly these things needed done because I jumped the gun, and as soon as I saw this malibu hit your lot, I enquired. Since purchase, Joe has been helping me set up those apointments I needed and helping me in any way I have asked. I have also spoke to Pat and Jaime in the body shop and they too have been awesome. There is obviously a high standard of customer service in place and it shows, from the staff all the way down to the ECP cleaning care kit I recieved. Great job guys. Truly appreciate it.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for sharing that you received the high standard of customer service that you deserve! Joe, Pat, and Jaime are all excellent in what they do. Thank you for your business! DeeDee Odom, Customer Advocate Manager