Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South

Service 888-454-2310 Service 888-454-2310

Experience the Jeff Schmitt Advantage

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from Dayton, OH |

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences I've had. My experience began with Ben on the internet and he made sure I had an appointment time and contact names. Joe Devitt and August were very professional but friendly. They both spent extra time explaining each step as we went along. All of our questions were answered. I am telling all our friends and family to shop here for a new or used car. We will definitely return when it's time to buy again. Thanks to all at Jeff Schmitt South.

Great Customer Service

by from Dayton, OH |

I recently traded in a vehicle and purchased a used Prius from Jeff Schmitt. I worked with Justine and Ryan to set up appointments and get information about the vehicle before coming in and they were extremely helpful but not intrusive at all. I work in the automotive industry and I know how pushy some dealers can be, which makes you nervous to leave your email or phone number; I did not have any issues with Jeff Schmitt. Tim Gray was a great Salesman and I will gladly work with him again. He followed up with me after my purchase to make sure I was completely satisfied. Tim and the Finance Mgr really worked with me on everything I needed (payment, trade-in value, etc). Like I said I work in the auto industry, so I know that they really worked hard to get me to the numbers I needed and they did it all with smiles on their faces. I appreciated everything they did to make me happy and get me into the car I wanted. I will definitely be back to Jeff Schmitt for future purchases!!

Excellent experience

by from Miamisburg oh |

Really professional experience. All was done and accomplished in very timely manner. Good to know I can shop there again. Thanks to all!

Love my equinox.

by from Farmersville, OH |

The whole process from the beginning to the end was great. They made sure to get me just the right equinox, I love it. Would recommend them to anyone who asks about the service at Jeff Schmitt.

Great Experience!

by from Kettering, Ohio |

I went in looking for a new vehicle to test drive and at the end of the day left with a brand new 2015 Chevy Traverse! I did not have any type of high pressure sales and felt very comfortable throughout the transaction. I was not able to get enough financing for the LTZ but Jesus got me into a 1LT that was very compatible and saved me more money than if I had used my dad's GM discount. The finance team worked very hard to get me the best payment and interest rate. My monthly payment is almost $30 less than I was originally quoted. I will definitely recommend Jeff Schmitt and will buy here again!

Amazing staff that goes the extra mile!!!

by from Bellbrook, Ohio |

I had an amazing experience at Jeff Schmit Chevy south. Joe really went out of his way help me and I know Patrick work really hard for me as well. Amazing staff, I highly recommend these guys !!! I am just in love with my new Chevy Cruze!!

great service

by from carlisle ohio |

the people there was very kind and they got my car fixed in no time was very happy with the people there

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from KETTERING, OH |

I want to take this time to thank Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South for the awesome service I received on Monday, March 2, 2015. I came in looking for a car that would suit my needs. I completed the online application, and they called me within minutes. I want to give a special shout out to "Danny" he was the best customer care server I ever met!! He took the time to work with me to find the vehicle to fit my needs, as well as my finances. I also want to thank "Pat" the financial director for all he did to make it happen for me. It was the best birthday present to myself!! and Danny and Pat made my birthday great!! Love you guys, keep up the good work!! Kudos you're the BEST!!! 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GIRL : )

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South responded to this review

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Very happy!

by from New Lebanon, Ohio |

Needed to trade in my '06 Chevy Cobalt. Recommended to come to this dealership by previous customer. Jerry and August were great and very helpful. I purchased a certified 2014 Chevy Malibu. Love this car! It has everything I've ever wanted. I've never had power locks and windows or cruise control or steering wheel controls. Thanks for everything!

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet South responded to this review

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We strive for customer satisfaction and look forward to serving you again someday.

Need better sales people

by from Miamisburg oh |

Walked in already knew what I wanted but no one was there to help. Finally bill helped at first he was ok but overall he was very rude and unprofessional. Wish he didn't get commission from me but wanted the car. The other guys that helped in finance were great. If you go there don't let bill help you.