Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc.

Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc.

3853 Youngstown Rd, Warren, OH 44484

New 888-459-7338
Used 888-448-9139
Service 888-246-5736

We're Closer Than You Think!

Amazing service!

by from Warren, OH |

I had purchased a new car in 2009 from another Ford dealership. Everything "seemed" to be normal etc. then, because I am a young female buyer I didn't know the difference until I went into Klaben of Warren and met with Mike. My experience with them was awesome. He was not pushy, he was straight to the point, answered all my questions, and accommodated my Dad and I beyond belief. I was floored by the service and respect I was given. I took home by brand new 2013 Escape today, and Mike and the rest of the staff walked me through the process so that it was seamless. My car was detailed and cleaned and ready and waiting just for me when I arrived for my appointment. I had no worries that I would be taken advantage of or that something would "slip through the cracks" and I would be screwed later if you know what I mean. He even took the time out of his day to show me all the aspects of my new vehicle so that my experience with my new Escape was positive and that I could take advantage of all the options I was given. I never once felt rushed and was given my space when needed but again was there for every question no matter how small it may have been. He made every question feel relevant, as if it was the most important question of the day. Every person that has seen my car today I have told them where they need to go if they are looking! They have made a lifetime buyer out of me as long as their service and pricing is as outstanding as they were the last 2 days... and my Dad has said the same after many car purchases in his lifetime, he was impressed at how I was treated. To put my experience in fewer words, I would have never went to a dealership alone in my entire life to buy a vehicle, but I now have so much trust in Klaben, and Mike especially that I wouldn't have a second thought about going alone in the future. Although I have a feeling that I will have this Escape a long, long time! I love it!! Thank you so much for everyone's help!

great service

by from aurora ohio |

we called klaben and explained to j.t. wanted we wanted, within an hour he was up here with the car we wanted!! he took care of all the paper work and brought me my new car!!! I could not be happier!! he has come to show me how to use all of the systems on my escape at my work!!! I could not ask for any better customer service!! he should train all of your employees!! txs denise

KLABEN FORD LINCOLN IS AN OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP

by from Vienna, OH |

Thank you Carl, Jeff & John in Service & John Repula sales. While shopping, I noticed my "check air pressure" light come on in my Lincoln mkx. I then noticed I can hear air coming out of my rear tire. I rushed into Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren and was immediately taken care of. I had no appointment, I didn't call first, I just drove quickly there and my tire went flat when I pulled into Klaben's garage! The four guys in service all cared enough to help me. Carl said "don't worry, we'll get you a tire and you'll be able to leave shortly. We'll fix this right away for you." God bless them. They did exactly that. I am so glad I bought my Lincoln from Klaben. This dealership is outstanding. I greatly appreciate all of the care and expertise that comes along with buying from Klaben. I am a widow and my son is sick on chemotherapy. I depend on my automobile to drive my sick son to Cleveland Clinic 3 times a week for treatments and I also have to drive my son to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. My Lincoln mkx has served me so well. I love my car and I love knowing I'm in safe hands going to Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren because of the wonderful staff there. Thank you to Carl, John and Jeff for all of your wonderful care. You guys are what makes this dealership so great. Thank you also to the salesman that sold me my mkx, John Repula. John Repula is an outstanding car salesman. He is friendly, polite and caring. Thank you to all at Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren. You've all made my life and my son's life better because of our Lincoln.

Happily Ever After for this First Time Buyer

by from Warren, Ohio |

The entire process of getting my very first car had me nervous but from the minute i got there Amanda Bayer helped me notice the differences in all the cars and helped me find the perfect fit for me which was the 2014 Ford Fiesta! I'm very happy with my new car! There was a small chip in the paint which appeared to be a factory defect as well as one of the buttons on my car didn't work but they arranged me a rental car while they fixed it and got everything fixed very quickly, which was awesome. They really want you to have THE PERFECT CAR and they have succeeded with me. If you're a first time buyer or any buyer ask for Amanda Bayer she is truly an amazing woman and is very good at her job. Thank you so much for my happily ever after in my new car. I couldn't be happier.

Excellent Salesman and Dealership

by from Cortland, OH |

I highly recommend this dealership and salesman to anyone that is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Mike Urbania is definitely one of the most polite, professional, and experienced sales person I have ever dealt with. I have purchased many vehicles (10+) from this dealership and Mike has went above and beyond every time. He has always been very honest and willing to help me get the vehicle I wanted. I will always return to Klaben Crown Ford and Mike for any future vehicle purchase. Mike has become more of a friend than a sales person to me.

Good service

by from New Franklin, OH |

I understand the dealership is undergoing a complete remodel. Since Cars.com is asking for a review of my experience, I have to take into account that the facility was a disaster, though that's understandable under the circumstances. My only complaint is lack of good direction on where to go on site, where to park, where the sales dept is located, etc. As a first-time visitor, I saw no signs, ended up parking in the first open spot I could find in the back, and then couldn't find my way to the sales dept. The folks in service and office were not helpful. One person seemed annoyed that I bothered them to ask for directions. Excuse me! But the only sign was a piece of paper tacked on the wall that I didn't notice in the midst of all the plastic and lumber. The least you can do is PRETEND to not be irritated that I pulled you away from your extremely important work to BUY A CAR. Once I finally got to the sales dept, met with Jim Valesky, things moved along more smoothly. The vehicle I purchased was in excellent condition (2010 Ford Taurus SHO). I'm extremely pleased with the car and got it for under market value. I'm sure when remodeling is complete the overall experience will be much improved. Just be careful at the end not to let them trick you into buying an over-priced (read: cash cow) extended warranty for "a few bucks a month". In my opinion, that was dishonest and I was disappointed after the otherwise excellent service I received from Mr. Valesky. The finance folks should not be using aggressive tactics which undermines the work of the sales people right at the end. The sale isn't complete until I sign. When I start feeling pressured, and catch the finance guy lying about the total cost of the warranty, that turns me off to the whole sale and threatens to kill it right then and there. Using fear to sell the warranty is also underhanded and unwelcome ("If you don't buy it now, you'll regret it! The price goes way up later!" Gimme a break, people). In summary, at present I would not recommend this dealer to a friend. Sales person, yes; the rest of the experience, no.

Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc. responded to this review

June 12, 2014

At Klaben, we value your opinion. All reviews are important to us. We take pride in our customer service and welcome all feedback as a tool to improve the consumer experience. Thank you for sharing your views. We appreciate your business.

Great job Mike Urbania

by from Titusville PA |

Thank you for finding our dream car in such a timely manner. Your sales technique is refreshing (NO PRESSURE). The choice was all ours. Your knowledge of all its options made our decision easier. Your instruction of how all bells and whistles work was priceless. You are number one in our book. We will be sending people your way. Thank you Jim & Connie Mc

Completely satisfied customer.

by from Streetsboro, OH |

First off have to give props to Ty Davis! He did not make feel like I was being pushed either of the 2 times I have shopped at Klaben Ford. The first time (2008) I visited Klaben Ford I purchased a F-150, as my family grew it wasn't sufficient anymore for my needs. Fast forward to yesterday I visited Ty Davis again, this time he brought the option of leasing to my attention. I never knew how leasing worked (always thought it was a bad thing), but Ty Davis explained it to me thoroughly and I decided it was the option for me! All in all if your looking to purchase/lease a Ford you won't find a sales consultant or dealership. Thanks Ty!

Extremely satisfied customer

by from Warren, Ohio |

I am a repeat customer and have bought several vehicles from Mike Urbania. He is a very good sales person who doesn't pressure you and let you take time to decide of the deal is right for you. Klaben Ford is an excellent dealership and I would recommend them highly. Ford is an excellent product and I wouldn't buy any other brand.

Get down and see Mike Urbania at Klaben ford

by from Warren, Ohio |

I'm writing here today to let everyone know if you want a true salesman that gets the job done and who cares which is hard to find these days you need to stop in and see Mike Urbania and his team!! This is my second vehicle from him and I couldn't be happier with everything from service, him getting me what I wanted and how comfortable he makes you all because the man cares and takes pride in what he does! Mike now has my whole family getting vehicle's from him and they couldn't be happier to. Its always a pleasure when u get to do business with a man like Mike and always look forward to what he can do for me and my family and look forward to the next time!! So people dont waste your time and get down to see him and his team and I promise you won't regret it!!!

New Car Purchase

by from Hartford, Ohio |

My family has purchased several vehicles from Mike Urbana. We have always received excellent care & service. Mike is the only car salesman I use - Great job Mike!