Viles Automotive Group

506 Lovell Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932

Beyond great service!

by from Maryville,tn |

I bought a 09 tahoe from Viles. Every part of the sale went perfectly and I love my new car, they really help you through the process. Guy and Chuck were who I dealt with, both were extremely professional, friendly, and really prided themselves on making the customer happy. The part that blew me away was I took my tahoe back to them just to get a minor button malfunction fixed and they gave me a loaner car. I drove the loaner home and noticed a decent amount of oil leaking, we called them and they thanked us for letting them know so we didn't damage the car further, but not only that they had a mechanic drive to my house more than an hour from their dealership and bring me a new loaner. There are very few ,if any, places out there that would do that. I would definitely recommend them.

December 10, 2014

Tyler, thanks so much for your kind review. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future. Thanks, Nate

Natalia

by from Rocky Top |

Hey, Thank you all so much for your assistance. You all really know how to help people whom are credit challenged. Thank you.

December 9, 2014

We all appreciate the kind words. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you and if you know anyone that needs help purchasing a vehicle. Thanks, Nate

Fisherman

by from caryville tn |

I really appreciate you all getting me in my new truck! Matches the boat to! Haha. Thank you all.

December 10, 2014

We appreciate your business as well. Please let us know if you ever need help again finding a vehicle. we would be happy to earn your business again. Thanks, Nate

Great People!

by from Seymour, TN |

I set out looking for a car February 3, 2014... Found a Toyota something or other on one of those fancy websites that pull up the kind of car you want within such and such mile radius.. Chris from Viles Auto gave me a call, said they sold the car I was inquiring about. After talking to Chris for a few minutes, I decided to drive to Viles Auto an hour before their closing time. Drove a couple vehicles, actually drove one home that night.. took it back the next day because I just didn't like it.. the car didn't suit me very well. Ray Viles Jr sat down with me to figure out what I could afford, I told him I liked the white Mazda sitting out on the lot, he put me in it, I drove it home after I stopped by my mechanic's shop.. the car checked out great and I decided I had to have this Zoom Zoom. Ray Viles Jr was a wonderful individual to work with. I signed the papers on my car Friday, February 7, 2014 and it's been, possibly, one of the greatest decisions I have made. I am very skeptical of car salesmen. To me, you never really know what you are getting. I will continue to do business with Viles Auto because they put me in a quality vehicle that I feel safe in. Great group of people to work with!!!

August 11, 2014

Thanks. We appreciate you!

Floored With Great Service!

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Absolutely incredible experience! Just couldn't wait to write this review. Guy Thorpe you are the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. You are beyond professional. You ROCK! Thanks for the car and thanks for the great deal. Everyone should buy from someone like you Guy. Thanks

September 5, 2012

We just all try to do our best at everything we do. Thanks

Maxima Man

by from Clinton, Tn |

Wow! What a great car! Thanks guys I really love my new wheels and you all were absolutely great to deal with. My salesman Guy was truly the most professional salesman I have ever dealt with.

September 5, 2012

We certainly are glad that Guy has came to work with us here at Viles. We all call him GoodNews Guy. He is a great addition to our team. Thanks for your business. We truly appreciate you.

A great place to buy

by from Halls, TN |

You guys did a real swell job. Thanks for working hard to get me the car I wanted.

September 5, 2012

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Wow! Good car guys do still exist!

by from straw plains, Tn |

you all rock. thanks so much for redeeming car salesman for me. tell the boss to give you all a raise. thanks so much.

September 5, 2012

We can always use a raise. Haha! Thank you all so much for your business and be sure to send some referrals.

Very enjoyable experience...

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Found the staff very helpful and knowledgable. Great experience buying and a great experience with the service dept. George seems to be a great mechanic and very punctual! Thank you guys for being so helpful!

Top quality guys

by from Karns, TN |

Just a great place to buy a car or truck and a great place to get your repairs done as well.