Viles Automotive Group

Viles Automotive Group

135 S Charles G Seivers Blvd, Clinton, TN 37716

Used 866-798-1662

Serving the Knoxville and East Tennessee areas.

Not walking anymore!

by from Powell, TN |

I love you all - Thanks for everything - Keep up the hard work and continue to take care of all your customers!

Extrodinarily Happy Customer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Great experience - Best ever to buy a car from - You guys really out did yourselves!

will Never purchased form them again

by from Karns, TN |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I was told that the vechile went through a saftey inspection. About a month later I need to look at something under the car and found that the oil pan was cruched in. When i took it back Chris told me that he would take care of the problem after three months I never heard form him. I purchaed the car with 94000 miles on it when I when to change to oil it was black and like mud. The oil fliter looked like it had not been replace in 1 to 2 years. I have had to replace the transmission and now I to replace the tranfer case. I was told when I took the vehicle back to show them the oil pan that there machanice at the time was not doing his job and that is why he was replaced. If this was the last dearship on the face of the earth I would not purchase a vehicle from them. I have been lied to and they do not stand behind anything they sell. I have not even had the vehicle for a year.

Viles Automotive Group responded to this review

September 5, 2012

We certainly understand your frustration and would like to further review this incident. We would never intentionally avoid a customer complaint and we do stand behind our reputation. Please feel free to stop in and discuss this issue with us more. Thank you.

2009 Mazda 6

by from Jacksboro, TN |

I was very comfortable dealing with Dustin at Viles Automotive, as I recently purchased a car from him. He is genuine, knowledgeable, and not pushy. I truly appreciated that, because I feel it very hard to come by at a car dealership. He answered all my questions and in addition to being a smart salesman, he is a very nice and personable guy that I was comfortable speaking with. I 100 percent satisfied with my purchase of a 2009 Mazda and found the entire experience at Viles Automotive extremely pleasant. This is the only dealership that I would recommend to my friends and family!

If TRUSTing your Car Dealer Is Important To You

by from Powell, Tn |

Dustin and Chris at Viles were amazing to work with. I'm a single mom of 3 & needed a trustworthy, yet affordable car to put my 18 year old daughter in (two hard traits to find these days) and am a skeptic at heart with this sort of stuff.....I found a car here and they bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase and addressed any issues that I wanted addressed with dignity and courtesy to ensure I felt good about my purchase. I would welcome them to anyone and will when asked!