Viles Automotive

Viles Automotive

1341 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 866-798-1662

Serving the Knoxville and East Tennessee areas.

Great People!

by from Seymour, TN |

I set out looking for a car February 3, 2014... Found a Toyota something or other on one of those fancy websites that pull up the kind of car you want within such and such mile radius.. Chris from Viles Auto gave me a call, said they sold the car I was inquiring about. After talking to Chris for a few minutes, I decided to drive to Viles Auto an hour before their closing time. Drove a couple vehicles, actually drove one home that night.. took it back the next day because I just didn't like it.. the car didn't suit me very well. Ray Viles Jr sat down with me to figure out what I could afford, I told him I liked the white Mazda sitting out on the lot, he put me in it, I drove it home after I stopped by my mechanic's shop.. the car checked out great and I decided I had to have this Zoom Zoom. Ray Viles Jr was a wonderful individual to work with. I signed the papers on my car Friday, February 7, 2014 and it's been, possibly, one of the greatest decisions I have made. I am very skeptical of car salesmen. To me, you never really know what you are getting. I will continue to do business with Viles Auto because they put me in a quality vehicle that I feel safe in. Great group of people to work with!!!

Floored With Great Service!

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Absolutely incredible experience! Just couldn't wait to write this review. Guy Thorpe you are the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. You are beyond professional. You ROCK! Thanks for the car and thanks for the great deal. Everyone should buy from someone like you Guy. Thanks

September 5, 2012

We just all try to do our best at everything we do. Thanks

Maxima Man

by from Clinton, Tn |

Wow! What a great car! Thanks guys I really love my new wheels and you all were absolutely great to deal with. My salesman Guy was truly the most professional salesman I have ever dealt with.

September 5, 2012

We certainly are glad that Guy has came to work with us here at Viles. We all call him GoodNews Guy. He is a great addition to our team. Thanks for your business. We truly appreciate you.

A great place to buy

by from Halls, TN |

You guys did a real swell job. Thanks for working hard to get me the car I wanted.

September 5, 2012

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Wow! Good car guys do still exist!

by from straw plains, Tn |

you all rock. thanks so much for redeeming car salesman for me. tell the boss to give you all a raise. thanks so much.

September 5, 2012

We can always use a raise. Haha! Thank you all so much for your business and be sure to send some referrals.

Top quality guys

by from Karns, TN |

Just a great place to buy a car or truck and a great place to get your repairs done as well.

Very enjoyable experience...

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Found the staff very helpful and knowledgable. Great experience buying and a great experience with the service dept. George seems to be a great mechanic and very punctual! Thank you guys for being so helpful!

Not walking anymore!

by from Powell, TN |

I love you all - Thanks for everything - Keep up the hard work and continue to take care of all your customers!

Extrodinarily Happy Customer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Great experience - Best ever to buy a car from - You guys really out did yourselves!

will Never purchased form them again

by from Karns, TN |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I was told that the vechile went through a saftey inspection. About a month later I need to look at something under the car and found that the oil pan was cruched in. When i took it back Chris told me that he would take care of the problem after three months I never heard form him. I purchaed the car with 94000 miles on it when I when to change to oil it was black and like mud. The oil fliter looked like it had not been replace in 1 to 2 years. I have had to replace the transmission and now I to replace the tranfer case. I was told when I took the vehicle back to show them the oil pan that there machanice at the time was not doing his job and that is why he was replaced. If this was the last dearship on the face of the earth I would not purchase a vehicle from them. I have been lied to and they do not stand behind anything they sell. I have not even had the vehicle for a year.

September 5, 2012

We certainly understand your frustration and would like to further review this incident. We would never intentionally avoid a customer complaint and we do stand behind our reputation. Please feel free to stop in and discuss this issue with us more. Thank you.

2009 Mazda 6

by from Jacksboro, TN |

I was very comfortable dealing with Dustin at Viles Automotive, as I recently purchased a car from him. He is genuine, knowledgeable, and not pushy. I truly appreciated that, because I feel it very hard to come by at a car dealership. He answered all my questions and in addition to being a smart salesman, he is a very nice and personable guy that I was comfortable speaking with. I 100 percent satisfied with my purchase of a 2009 Mazda and found the entire experience at Viles Automotive extremely pleasant. This is the only dealership that I would recommend to my friends and family!