Midway Motors Supercenter

Service 877-890-1995 Service 877-890-1995

Come Join The Family!

No pressure sales

by from Russell, KS |

Good experiences and have recommended them several times. Have purchased no less then 10 vehicles from midway and am always treated right.

September 25, 2015

Wow! We appreciate your continued loyalty over the years and I hope our crew has continued to work hard for you on every vehicle. If there's anything we can do for you, you know where to find us! Thanks for the review.

Great Experience

by from Kansas |

Fantastic experience! My dad and I purchased a 2011 Malibu for me to take to college next year. We looked around the lot for a good 20 minutes before anyone came to talk to us, which was great. We never felt pressured to purchase anything. Tres was awesome. Very fun and took great care of us. He even drove to Newton and met us to look at another car there. Just an overall wonderful experience. When the time comes, I will definitely return. Thanks, Midway Motors!

September 26, 2015

We appreciate your business Jessica and congrats on the new college ride! I'm glad to hear that Tres took good care of you and helped you find the ride car. Buying a new vehicle is a huge decision and we don't believe in the high pressure techniques used by others. We are here to assist you in your decision and answer questions along the way. If there's anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for the review!

August 5, 2014 Dealership Visit

by from Smith Center, Kansas |

I brought my vehicle in for the recall work to be done and they were prompt, courteous and very accommodating. Was asked several times if I needed a ride any place I needed to go. I declined and just relaxed.

September 25, 2015

Thank you for the review and I'm glad that you were able to relax in our lounge while your repairs were being handled. Sometimes we all need a little down time! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Very good service, any time- all the time

by from Smith Center, Kansas |

I called one day ahead and they worked me right in for the next day. We live 150 miles away and they worked with "my" schedule, since I had appointment in Salina. always accomodating and professional.

September 26, 2015

Thanks for the positive review Ronald! It's good to hear that our service department was able to accommodate your schedule since you live so far away. If there's anything else we can help with don't hesitate to give us a shout!

Best vehicle buying experience ever.

by from Hutchinson, Kansas |

Best vehicle buying experience we've ever had. Marilyn did an exceptional job making us feel comfortable and pleased with our purchase. She's followed up and made it known she definitely appreciated our business.

September 26, 2015

That's what we like to hear Kevin! I'm glad that Marilyn was able to make your car buying experience pleasurable and that you were well taken care of. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

New Car Purchase

by from Wichita, KS |

I was disappointed to start with after returning the car I was allowed to take home to share with my husband but in the end I was pleased. I am late in filling out this survey and have expressed to the salesman the disappointment I have in the replacement set of headphones. The replacement was of lower quality and I expected that the replacement would match what came with the Enclave I have.

September 25, 2015

I apologize that our sales associate wasn't able to find you the replacement headphones that you expected. We appreciate the review and we will definitely look into the issue and hopefully it has since been resolved in a satisfactory manner.

Great experience

by from mcpherson ks |

I bought my Pontiac from midway and it needed to be fix the engine firewall was recalled and they fixed it in less than 30 mins I've also had questions and they have all been answered

September 25, 2015

I'm glad our service department was able to get you in and out in a timely manner. That's always good to hear. Thanks for trusting Midway with your automotive needs and feel free to contact us with further questions. Thanks for the review!

great salesman and customer service

by from wichita,ks |

I went to go look at another vehilce and it was already sold. So the sales man Mike GUMM quickly pulled up similar cars. The first one he showed us we bought. It was a easy and swift process. They worked a good deal with us. They traded in my vehicle for a great price. They even detailed and had my car delivered to my home. I would definately shop here again!

September 26, 2015

Thanks for the review! I'm glad Mike was able to find you a similar vehicle and make the process quick and painless. We definitely understand there are other things that our customers would rather be doing than sitting around in a dealership all day! Thanks again and feel free to contact Mike or any one of us here at Midway if there's anything else we can help with.

Best fun ever had buying a vehicle.

by from Alva, OK |

Made car-buying very easy. Well worth the drive. Will be coming back again. Thanks

September 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Just the car I wanted.

by from Hesston KS |

I am very pleased with Midway Motors. This was the third car I have purchased there. They found the exact car I was looking for. There service department is top notch.

August 8, 2011

Thanks for the review! We truly appreciate your trust in our sales and service departments. -MidwayMotors.com