Hertrich Chevrolet Buick GMC of Easton

(4.4) 5.0 33 Reviews

7677 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601

Great salesmen but crap management

by from Easton md |

I went to Hartridge GMC of Easton and I went to look at a particular vehicle was told that I couldn't get that vehicle but he could put me in a different vehicle I feel like if you go somewhere to look for a vehicle or car at a sales person should not try to sell you something else that you have an even inquired about the general manager was a straight jerk and I don't think that I would ever be doing business there again

Overall poor, overpriced, slow service

by from cambridge , md |

Poor service communication, told I would receive call next day on what was needed took 3 days for a response after I called in after 2 days. Survey company used by dealer was supposed to make my appointment a week after the survey for first thing in morning, did not happen, no knowledge of appointment. All service was extremely overpriced compared to other dealers in the area for same work. no need to complain to the they don't care, not their problem as I was told. they blame everything on someone else that's not there. I will not set foot in a Chevrolet Dealer again even though I own 2 at the present time. I'll go to a local Ford Dealer that takes pride in their customer service on my other vehicles. Worst experience I've ever had at a dealership.

AC is not working

by from sherwood MD |

They have been constantly bad at service and helping. I called to get them to look at my AC that stopped working. The car 2 years old and is just out of warranty bumper to bumper 56,000 miles. They said that they could look at it 10 days from now and they will see if they could get GM to fix it under warranty if it was a defect. 10 days really!! boy that's customer service. I have bought all GM car but am done buying from this dealer. This is not the first annoying customer service problem with them but it will be my last.

Gerry Rue Hertrich uf Easton chevy buick and gmc

by from Houston De |

I would like to express my sincere thanks to iur salesman Gerry Rue , and all the staff for all they did to make this the best experience we have had in a long time.We would and have told everyone who asks us .How outstanding everything was. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Mark S. Elliott

by from Easton, MD |

I had my eye on this Honda Civic for a week and my wife and I had the chance to come over on a snowy day. As soon as we came in we were asked from Dave Harmon if we needed help and Chris Dorsey our sales lady was right there. In the snow she went out and got the Honda and brought into the building so that we were able to look at it out of the weather. Chris is a very nice and helpful sales lady. Dave and Chris were able to give us what we wanted in our trade in and a payment amount. It was a very pleasent experince! Thank you Chris and Dave!

Super-friendly service

by from Endicott, NY |

excellent service, my saleman, Jerry Rue, could not have been more helpful

awesome salesman and service

by from Greensboro, md |

My salesman Les Tyler was awesome. He showed us several different selections in our price range. He knew so much about all the cars, and he was really funny. I liked the cars and I LOVED Les.

Very Happy with Hertrich GM Easton

by from Selbyville, DE |

I just helped my daughter with a used Pontiac Vibe purchase there. Very impressed with all levels of personnel there from the GM to sales(Mike Burgess) to service to parts. Excellent price on a very nice used car, and the dealership took care to be sure all was right with the car and not just borderline passing MD state inspection. Very fair trade-in. Honest, professional, friendly. You can't ask for more than all that. Highly recommended.

Hertrich GM of Easton Great Dealership!!

by from Trappe, MD |

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Les Tyler my salesman was great! Their service dept is awesome as well very knowledgeable especially the service technician that works on my Yukon.

Best GM Dealer around!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

My wife and I were looking for a Terrain and since we lived right down the street from Wilkins Buick/GMC, we thought we would look there. They didnt have the vehicle we wanted so they kept insisting on us buying something from their lot instead of having the one we wanted driven up to us from Hertrich. They said they would but never did. So we drove and hour and a half out of our way and found ourselves the of the nicest dealership around. On top of already having the vehicle we wanted, the people there were GREAT! Dave, the internet manager, Rachel with internet sales, and Jerry our salesman were terrific! Us being crunched for time and the showroom being crazy busy, they did not have time to install our optional chrome package, so our salesman, Jerry, drove about an hour out of his way to deliver us our chrome package to us personally. This in my book just never happens and it made my day 100x better. Most people say their going to do something but never do, kind of like Wilkins GMC, but Jerry from Hertrich was a man of his word and deserves a raise and a two weeks paid vacation! Oh, and by the way, our Terrain is amazing! Again, i want to thank everyone from Hertrich for a great experience. I would highly reccommend this dealership to ANYONE! Thank you very much!