Quirk Buick GMC

1250 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103

Easy time!!

by from Newport, NH |

I have ALWAYS had an easy and pleasing time to obtain service from Quirk. Very easy checking in, getting service, and paying my bill. Always a positive experience!

odd clicks ciming from climatee controk oanel

by from Merrimack NH |

I arrived with an uncertain and inconsistent problem--the radio/climate control area would sometimes emit 3 loud clicks--not always but sometimes and sometimes the hearer wouldn't work. I fully expected neither of these things to occur at the dealership. I took the women that wrote the repair order to my car and crossed my fingers --the clicks occurred when I turned the car on. The woman had a good idea of the cause. If turned out to be the actuator for the heating/cooling system and was fixed within the hour.

Great experience! Great price!

by from Massachusetts |

Great experience! My salesperson Leana was awesome! She was very knowledgable and extremely easy to deal with. Ryan in the finance department was great as well. Thank you

Great experience

by from Manchester NH |

I stopped by Quirk GMC to look at new SUV's and was so impressed by the sales staff there that is was very easy to make my decision that I was not going to look anywhere else to purchase my new vehicle!

Quirk is fabulous!

by from Manchester nh |

Bought a 2016 Cascada this weekend. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, not just our one salesperson. Finance team got us a great rate and made sure we were fully satisfied before we sign any paperwork. The car was prepped, clean and ready to go. Salesperson showed us all the features of the car and made sure we felt confident with all the electronics. Definitely would buy another cat here!

Great Service

by from Manchester, NH |

Had my 2009 GMC Acadia towed in with damaged/failed transmission (@96k miles) - Tonya was very helpful and the technicians identified the failure as covered by a warranty program. Upon inspection the team identified additional issues with melted daytime running lights and the start of steering column issue. I am very happy with the service I have received and would make Quirk my first stop when looking for a vehicle based on the high level of service. I am not happy with the quality of the vehicle, including transmission, headlamp electrical and steering issues that seem to be very common in this vehicle year/model.

Great Experience

by from Concord, NH |

Fantastic experience from the time I walked I the door. It was like I had known them most of my life. Fastest I've ever been through the buying process.

Great People

by from Manchester, NH |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Quirk in Manchester, NH. 2nd from Bob & the team there now. They have all been tremendous to me and my family. We have a business that relies on GMC to operate. The whole team at Quirk goes above and beyond to ensure that we are well taken care of.

Great sales person

by from Manchester, NH |

Sales person was friendly and knowledgeable. She was very good and we got the deal done. My only complaint was I had a trailer brake installed and they just used double sided tape to hold it on and it fell off the first day. I have since put screws in the mounting holes to attach it.

Exceptional Service

by from Manchester NH |

Chris Mullen is an exceptional tech rep. He is knowledgeable, polite and efficient and the main reason I return time and again to Quirk's for service. In addition, even when it is a hard to solve problem the mechanic sticks with it until the cause is found! Super Service!