Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2206 Cleveland Rd, Sandusky, OH 44870

New 877-380-9541
Used 877-438-7216
Service 888-442-8782

Home of the NO CHARGE LIFETIME WARRANTY and Definitely Worth the Trip!!!

Good experience

by from Bucyrus, Ohio |

We went to Kasper, after finding them on cars.com, to find a good used minivan, but we had some pretty lousy credit. The guys made us feel welcome and confident that we could get a good vehicle even with our hiccups...and not make us feel bad in the process. Glad we ventured so far to find a great place to get a great new van!

Good Experience

by from Memphis Tn |

Found these guys on Cars.com, I live in Memphis and flew in to buy a Jeep Unlimited. They picked me up from the airport and the Jeep was just as descibed. Exellent price and excellent service.

repeat customer

by from wakeman ohio |

We are repeat customers of Kasper Dodge and we just purchased a 2021 Dodge Ram I called the salesman Jim Print as like before told him what I would like for my trade and what I would like for monthly payments. Within 3 hrs of the phone call I drove off the lot with my goals met. Thanks to the sales team at Kasper it was as always a pleasant experience. I will repeat business and refer. Thanks again Greg Stewart Wake man Ohio

Fabulous Experience

by from Port Clinton, Oh. |

This was our second buying experience with Kasper Chrysler and we could not be more happy with the customer service and the all around buying experience. Jim Printy was our salesman and he was awesome. Very knowledgeable!! We will most definitely be back!! Clark and Eric, in financing, were wonderful also.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Fremont, OH |

my experience with Kasper's auto group was great, James Printy was an excellent and very knowledgable about the vehicle I purchased. I will go back to Kasper's for my next car deal.

awsesome experience!

by from milan ohio |

Went in looking for a black charger,came out driving and black charger.my salesman jim printy was the best no hassels and all the facts. He was personal and wonderful,sometimea I felt he even went beyound the call of duty for me. We will be back to buy cars from him in the future.. I feel he didnt stop helping me with what I wanted in a car and wasn't content untill I had exactly what I wanted.he is a great guy .:-) The other staff was also helpful and nice.over all great experience.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Vermilion, OH. |

I visited 5 dealerships for a new car/van, the reception at 4 of the various dealerships seemed to be in a hurry as customers kept coming in and each salesmen would be more interested in who was coming in -- so needless to say I excused myself and went the other dealers--same thing seemed to occur. However when I arrived at Kasper Jim Printy was very interesting on various new features of a Dodge Caravan. Color was not a problem for both in and out. He did contact his in house personnel to call around and find what I was looking for--Jim found the Van I wanted. finance was not a problem -- I must state Jim was the Best and most knowledgeable salesmen of all the others. I Highly recommend Jim for his insight and fantastic personality.

Awesome Experience

by from Holt, MI |

I enjoyed the dealership and the friendly service reps. Jim Printy did a great job! I highly recommend for anyone buying a car :)

disappointed to say the least

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Let me start off by saying I sold cars for over a decade so I am well versed in the car buying game. Watch your trade value. They will offer far less than what the car actually books out at, even at trade in value. Second point, the online price is their best price??? Seriously? Biggest issue was car was very obviously in a front end accident with damage that was visible. Also had issues with the paint that someone tried to cover up with a bad paint job. Would have been nice if before I drove an hour to look at this car the mgr had been honest enough in his email to describe the damage and also to not outright lie about the price as advertised as being the only price they are willing to sell the car at. Look the car over closely that you're considering and get your trade appraised before going into this dealership. Knowledge will be your best defense at this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Sandusky, Ohio |

I had a great experience upon entering Kasper. I have been having some car trouble and decided it was time for a new car. I had to ride my bike to do so and was greeted at the door by Mr. Jim Printy and he was very interested in putting me in the seat of my 2010 Chevy Cobalt! Had an overall great experience and received great service Jim was very informative and even kind enough to call personally when I left my insurance papers behind. If you're looking for great service and excellent prices on quality cars I would definitely recommend Kasper Chrysler Dodge and Jeep.

Kasper Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep

by from Clyde, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I had a great experience with Jim Printy. I have always purchased with my father's help and this time I was alone. I felt that Jim explained everything and my overall experience was great. I walked out on a Saturday night with a brand new Jeep!