Century 3 Kia

2483 LEBANON CHURCH RD, WEST MIFFLIN, PA 15122

New 888-944-2916
Used 866-563-7269
Service 877-364-9589

Big John Daly joins the team! Tell em Big John sent ya!

Century 3 was key

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Our seller was very polite and helpful. I told him what I wanted and he worked for me to get me the best deal possible. The process went quickly. The paper work was explained in clear terms. They made me feel like they appreciated my business and not like I was doing them a favor.

July 19, 2013

Thank you Sue for the kind words. Please feel free to call anytime if you need anything. Travis Miller, Internet Sales Manager. 412-466-1466.

Horrible experience

by from Finleyville, PA |

It was a decent looking facility, seemed rather clean, but it was the service that drove me away from this place. I had went in there with the intention of trading my car in to try to get into a (new) used car. Jeff was my salesman. He seemed to be trying into talking me into a way higher payment than I could ever possibly afford and would consistently dance around answering any of my questions, "How much is this vehicle?" - "He'll work with me" - why can't you tell me how much? Not only that, I told him what I was looking for, but he insisted on showing me vehicles that I'd never be able to afford (especially after telling him the price range I was looking for)! A 2013 Chevy Tahoe, are you for real? In retrospect, I shouldn't have wasted my time looking at all here to begin with, but live and learn. I'd wouldn't even recommend this place to my worst enemy to buy a car.

Continue

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I'm not going to go into too much more detail, other than to say that Dave and Mario, the men sent out, with me in toe, traveled Robinson, tracked down the part and Dave repaired it in the mall parking lot. $150, out of my pocket to just make it end....$150 that YOUR service department refused to dish out for, most likely, THEIR screw up. But, it's not about the money, it's not about the repair, it's not even about what happened to my vehicle. It's about YOUR customer service in your service department. There is none. Though I has good car buying experiences here, I would NEVER recommend ANYONE buy a car here and have to be subjected to your service department. After posting a brief summary of our experience on social media, I have come to find that this kind of poor treatment from the service department at C3 Kia is common place. My friends at C3 Kia, you have now reached the status of your counter-part across the street. Trust me, that is NOT a good thing. I think I will be taking my cars to Monroeville Kia, from now on, like other former customers of yours. You can thank Don, you service manager personally, for that.

Let's see

by from Pittsburgh PA |

We have purchased 2 cars here. A 2010 Chrysler Town and Country was purchased almost 3 years ago and a 2014 Kia Rio, a bit over a month ago. When we bought the Town and Country, we also purchased an extended warranty, which meant, like or not, we used C3 Kia for service. In the past few years, we have had 2 issues with the van that has required service. Both times, the vehicle was fixed, using the warranty (the first time, I had to contact the warranty company myself. The tech with C3 Kia informed me that he had called the company, and they told him that the service wasn't covered. With my contract, stating that it WAS covered in front of me, I contacted the warranty company, personally, and was informed that NO TECH from C3 Kia had ever contacted them about our repairs...liars...should have been a HUGH red flag right there), albeit, the work was done and was shoddy, at best. Yesterday, at 8:50 am, I brought my minivan in for an oil change and inspection. My car was in tip-top condition when I handed the keys over to them. No leaks, no squeaks, no shakes, no rattles. at 10:55, my car was finished and I was on my way. I went straight to my mother's house, which is a less than 5 mile drive, parked in their driveway, ran something into the house and we were on our way again. As I was driving toward Robinson Township, my mother calls me and informs me that "something was leaking from my van", and it leaked onto her newly paved driveway. Not knowing why or what, we continued. As we came toward The Mall at Robinson, we hit a red light and white smoke began pouring out of the hood of my van. Being, literally, 2 minutes from the mall, I continue, pull into a space and my husband opens the hood to find the entire inside covered in fluid. At the moment, in the confusion, we were unsure what the fluid was...oil, transmission fluid, anti-freeze? I call C3 Kia and tell them that we have a problem, that "oil or some fluid" was all over the place and we were stuck...something needed to be done. The man (Dave), who did the oil change (going on the assumption that it was oil that has leaked) and another man were sent out to the mall to meet us. Long story short, turns out there was a crack in a radiator hose. The phone was handed to my husband with the service manager on the line, who immediately began to deny ANY and ALL responsibility (this may or MAY NOT be the case. FACT: my car was 100% when dropped off. My car was BROKE with in 5 minutes of C3 Kia touching it). Knowing that he wasn't going to get anywhere, my husband hands me the phone. The man on the other end was ridiculously combative, right from the get go. I asked him with whom I was speaking with, he replied "the service manager" and went right into denial mode. I asked him again, what is your name. He told me "Service Manager", I asked if he would produce a birth certificate that would, indeed, indicate that his name was Service Manager. He was not pleased at the fact that I would not let him bully me and the conversation went straight down hill. Your service manager, who I came to find out was Don, informed me that I should consider myself lucky. That worse things had happened to cars 5 minutes after it was driving off of your lot (yes, YOUR service manager stated this....verbatim.) He also refused to let me talk to any one, but him. When he would tell me that he wasn't going to argue with me, I would ask him why he was continuing too, please transfer me to the general manager, he would refuse. I kept referring to the GM has "him" and "he" and Don informed me that the GM was a "her". Is your GM, Paul a women? Continue in new post....

Absurd Sky High Prices

by from monroeville, pa |

Not only did I try to lower my monthly payments therefore lowering my overall price, I tried for hours! With the same person! Well I seriously neededa car and was forced to bite the bullet top say the least. I over paid on my cat by about 6 grand, 12 If you consider the amazing interest rate they gave me. Thanks for stealing my money. Never coming back again.

great service, friendly staff, clean facility

by from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania |

The entire staff who helped us was so friendly and went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted. I recommend Century 3 Kia 2 all of my friend's and family.They will treat you right and not just make you settle for what they want you to get. We will be getting our children's vehicles here in the future.Thanks Mark and everyone else who helped us get our new 2015 Sorento. We love it!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My husband and I recently went to return our lease before the lease was finished. The ONLY reason we decided to do this was because the phone calls (from KIA) pressuring us to come in were incessant. We had a TERRIBLE experience. The first night we went in, we were consistently put at the end of the finance line and waited for over 2 hours. Eventually, Dylan came over and we were told to leave and come back in an hour or so. We left and came back as instructed and sat again for over an hour and a half. Dylan came over once again and told us to leave and come back the next night. Naturally, I was furious that we wasted our entire evening and were pushed to the back of the line (seemingly because we were returning our car and not PURCHASING one). We came back two evenings later and were taken care of. At the end of the transaction Dylan promised that we would receive a refund of our last months payment to compensate for all of our troubles. A month passed and we still didn't receive our check so I called the dealership. Josh, the finance manager, laughed at me over the phone and told me that Dylan never said that and that it something that the do not do. This dealership is untrustworthy, irresponsible and deceitful. DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR CAR FROM HERE.

purchase of extended warranty -scammed

by from PITTSBURGH PA |

Recently purchased a 2015 KIA and bought the extended warranty. NEVER told the extended warranty had a DEDUCTIBLE. Received the warranty details and the card that goes with it, and this is how I found out there is a deductible for every single repair. I called and spoke to the manager who told me "we don't have time to go over everything" and that we could cancel it and there was nothing that could be done. He was rather rude. This is my first and last dealing with Century III KIA if this is the way they run things. Buyers BEWARE!

May 27, 2014

There is $0 deductible for the first five years and 60,000 miles, I just want to make sure you are aware. I apologize for your bad experience when you visited our store. I am familiar with your visit and had made some changes in our staff to try to rectify the problem. In this day in age your reputation is very important and as a growing dealership we are doing our best to head in the right direction. Please feel free to call me with any concerns and I hope to earn your business in the future. Travis Miller at 412-466-1466 ext 3839. Thank you.

century 3 kia

by from west Mifflin, pa |

I went there to trade in a vehicle I bought from them 3 years ago. After spending 2 days at the dealership, being promised a payment, leaving with a new vehicle, they then said when it was time to do the paperwork the payments would be much higher when in fact they told me the day before they would be cheaper. Poor customer service if you ask my opinion. They should be able to at least honor what they promised. Will never go back.

May 27, 2014

Dreama, I apologize for your bad experience when you visited our store. I am familiar with your visit and had made some changes in our staff to try to rectify the problem. In this day in age your reputation is very important and as a growing dealership we are doing our best to head in the right direction. Please feel free to call me with any concerns and I hope to earn your business in the future. Travis Miller at 412-466-1466 ext 3839. Thank you.

bait and catch....

by from greensburg,pa |

I had looked into the first time buyer program for my daughter. I talked to a very nice women over the phone named April. I explained to her that my daughter had no credit, had a job, down payment and a trade. She said she was able to go through the first time buyers program and told us every thing to bring with us that we needed and when we got there to go see rich. Well we didn't make it before he had left and where stuck with Jeff. After telling him why we where there and who we had talked to he said he was able to do the same thing Rich could because he to was a manager. He filled out some paper work, took my daughter's registration info, went out and looked at her trade, then came back and said she needed credit and I would need to co-sign. when I explained we drove almost an hour and that's why we called ahead to make sure she met every option for the program, he said well we don't do that any more. I said that isn't what I was told. he said it changed a couple months ago. I told him that isn't what their on line ad says, he said he didn't know what to tell me but I would need to co-sign. or she had to have credit???? needless to say I was upset along with my daughter. I guess no one around there is on the same page or has no idea how there program works. Would not recommend this place at all. I guess they change there programs when you walk in the door! read the other reviews. It seems as though I am not the only one who has had this same issue. May be they need to read their own online site!

May 27, 2014

Stacy, I apologize for your bad experience when you visited our store. I am familiar with your visit and had made some changes in our staff to try to rectify the problem. In this day in age your reputation is very important and as a growing dealership we are doing our best to head in the right direction. Please feel free to call me with any concerns and I hope to earn your business in the future. Travis Miller at 412-466-1466 ext 3839. Thank you.

Great experience with both a new and used car.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I wrote an awesome and long review before, but for some reason it did not go through.... Long story short - in 3 years I've bought a new car and a used car from Century 3 Kia (a new car in May 2012 and used in November 2013). Both times they were able to work with me in ways that other dealers were not. They were also giving me a lot more for my trade ins than other dealerships - especially other Kia dealerships in the areas. Sure all car dealerships are... well.. car dealerships, but C3K made things happen for me and I can't tell you how much easier it was to deal with over other dealerships. Travis (in the marketing/online/knowshiscars department) was particularly helpful and really made the process easy for me. Travis was great and I genuinely feel that he did everything he could to help me out and to make me feel comfortable. If you hate sleezy car salesmen, just go to Century 3 Kia and ask for Travis - he is as far from the stereo type as you can be! It's also worth noting that the they did a great job with the used car I bought - they made the thing look like new. Both times I purchased a car I visited at least 6 other major dealerships in the area. Needless to say Century 3 Kia will be the first place I go for my next car.

May 27, 2014

Mike, just wanted to say thank you for the kind words!! Feel free to call me anytime if you need anything or have any questions. Travis Miller at 412-466-1466 ext 3839.