Kia of Cleveland

Used 866-288-4171
Service 866-288-4171

Great experience

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

I had a fantastic experience here. Tuesday I sent in a Pre approval application. By early Wednesday morning Matt contacted me for the rest if the information he needed and had me all set up ready to go by the time I got there. They gave me a great deal. I love my kia soul. I would highly recommend this dealership because of the great service.

very happy with sales process

by from DALTON,GA |

we were very impressd with Matt in sales .He was very down to earth and explained all about the KIA SOUL.,we were very satisfied with them and their sales department.will recommend them to friends as well!!!!!!

If you visit Kia of Cleveland, speak to Matt Child

by from Cleveland,TN |

My Fiance and I were recently in the market for a replacement vehicle as our's was on it's last leg. After hearing some advertisements on the radio we decided we would visit Kia of Cleveland and take a look at their inventory. Firstly, I want to mention their inventory. Being a Kia dealer, you will see many new and used Kia vehicles on the lot, that is a given. What stunned me about this list of vehicles was the diversity in the models you could choose, especially amongst the used vehicles. They also, of course, have many Non-Kia branded vehicles which are all high-quality and definitely worth a look if you're in the market for something different. However, I would be remiss in not mentioning that, in my honest opinion, you should look no further than the certified used vehicles. Many come with their warranty intact, and that is absolutely worth it. We had set an appointment with Matt Childs to take a look at their inventory, and potentially purchase a vehicle, from the beginning of our dealings with Matt he was magnificently professional. When we originally set the appointment, Matt took the time out of his day to ask some questions in regards to what we were looking for. Once we arrived, he had a list of vehicles that matched our requirements, and was well prepared to answer any questions we had regarding the multitude of Kia models, as well as used vehicles on the lot. He was honest, calm, and not at all pushy like many Car Salesmen I have ever encountered. His demeanor, realistically, definitely made it infinitely easier to purchase a vehicle. Matt's character shines through any hang-ups I had about dealing with a Big Name Dealership. His ability and effort to make your car buying experience is second to none, and I've never dealt with another car salesman that makes you feel like you're actually a valued individual. Quite frankly, if you don't visit Kia of Cleveland you are missing out. If you do visit Kia of Cleveland and don't make an appointment with Matt, you are ABSOLUTELY missing out on a wonderful experience.

Great buy!

by from Cleveland, TN |

Our salesman, Matt Childs, was very patient with us as we went from car to car in awe of everyone but not finding exactly what we wanted. Matt was very knowledgeable with every vehicle we looked at. When he showed us the Sorento, we were sold. He was very helpful in the buying process and even blue-toothed my phone for use in the suv. All in all - Loved the service and love love love my Kia!

Last place you should buy a car.

by from Cleveland,TN |

We viewed vehicles, made a choice & agreed the price, collection date & method of payment as cash. All of the above was also agreed in writing & we have the transcripts of the conversation & purchase. The following day just prior to us leaving home to collect the car the salesman called & informed us that the car had been sold to somebody else but he had plenty of other vehicles albeit used, higher mileage but for the same price. When we asked how can a car be sold to two different people, the reply was 'oh that often happens'. Clearly the other purchaser was prepared to pay a higher price!!! We then received an email from Amanda the 'Internet Sales Manager' enquiring if there was anything that could be done to assist in our search. We responded & informed her of our experience. There was no response!! We then received an email from the General Sales Manager Mike asking if we were being taken care of etc, etc, etc. Our email advising of the above has not produced any response. This behaviour of the staff from a branded dealer is horrifying, smacks of deceit and is totally immoral. We have now purchased a new SUV & not a Kia from another Chattanooga dealer, which sadly takes the trade away from Cleveland. Shame on you Kia of Cleveland.!

Very Pleased

by from Cleveland, TN |

I am very satisfied with my experience from Kia of Cleveland. I had been looking for a specific car and had been in contact with several dealerships, however, Kia of Cleveland had the friendliest and least pushy salesman I dealt with. They were as up front as any car dealership will be with the price and terms. The process of buying a new car from them was very easy and was fairly quick. I don't enjoy the process of purchasing a car, but they made an effort to make it as painless as possible.

very pleased

by from tn |

Just as title states, very pleased with my dealings with this dealership. Drove over 100 miles, and it was worth the drive. Very friendly,very helpful,the vehicle i purchased needed a repair and technician fixed it before i drove off the lot. They look to have quality vehicles, at fair prices, and provided a free carfax check on the vehicle i purchased. Buying and financing was pleasant,.. not toothpulling!!