AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia

3711 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-239-1938 New 888-239-1938
Used 888-239-1756 Used 888-239-1756
Service 877-468-4512 Service 877-468-4512

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Experience!

by from Woodstock, GA |

Starting with my initial call to the new car sales manager last weekend, through the time I left this dealership yesterday, my experience has been unbelievably fantastic. Last weekend, I called and asked to speak with the new car sales manager. My call was promptly answered. Ben took the time & had the patience to spend as much time as needed to answer all of my questions. Upon my arrival at the dealership yesterday, I was pleasantly greeted and the "process" began. Everyone with whom we came in contact with was extremely pleasant, courteous professional and helpful. I was so impressed at the level of customer & overall service which we received, that we not only went home with a new vehicle yesterday, but I also made an appointment to be back next week to purchase another one!!! I have purchased many vehicles over the years and have never had such a pleasant experience - Thank you Autonation VW Mall of Georgia!

DESTROYED MY ENGINE- TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY

by from Suwanee GA |

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. CHANGED OIL IN MY BEETLE DIESEL. DID NOT SECURE OIL PLUG. DESTROYED ENGINE. REPLACE TURBO ONLY. WILL NOT GIVE EXTENDED WARRANTY ON ENGINE EVEN THOUGH DAMAGE IS DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE.

Awesome

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

The people at auto nation were very professional and did an awesome job helping me as first time car buyer. They went way beyond to help me get the right car for the right price.

I value great Customer Service over price

by from Duluth, GA |

My salesman Martel, did an outstanding job closing my deal. I personally appreciate the level of professionalism and customer service which means everything in this business. One of the reasons I didn?t buy at Jim Ellis Volkswagon is because of the level of customer service I received during my visit. I was handed off to another sales person who didn?t have any sense of urgency or concerns about my needs. I just wanted to thank Autonation Volkswagon for taking care of me and my family during my buying process and Sanober the finance representative was just wonderful as well. She really listened to financial needs and assisted in working out a great deal for me. I?m truly thankful for everything and I plan on returning with my daughter in the near future. I would like to infrom all of the car dealers to ensure thier sales people are not judging a book by its cover you never know who is on your lot. Take a chapter out of AutoNations book and supply the same level of service to all and you will sell more cars maybe thats why they are number one in the Southeast. Thanks AutoNation you have another satisfied customer....

Auto Nation

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

I find the personnel that handle my service very, very curious, as a matter of fact of the other dealerships I actually visited, they were the more efficient personally and overall! I would strongly suggest that if a person is looking to purchase an auto that even if u are in a 50 mile radius the trip is worth it. You will be enthralled with the service. Unforgettable.

Never Ever go to this dealer

by from Atlanta GA |

I was looking for different car which was posted and the dealer suggested some other car. He kept on increase the price because of my situation. At one point we agree with the amount and i was about to finalize the deal. When I was heading towards the dealership, he messaged me "There are four new tires in the car, so you have to pay 800$ more". He wasted all my time and finally i get nothing. Never ever go back to Auto Nation.

The Way Buying a Car should be

by from Flowery Branch |

I have bought to many cars according to my wife. I just bought a 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI. I have had several VWs and particularly like them because the Quality and Simplicity for a daily driver. I had the best experience in my 62 years buying this car. It took 3 minutes. I told my salesman Mike Martucci I have the process of being beat up in financial process. He set up delivery for the following day. The car was cleaned and extras added and installed early. All paper work was ready and boom I was enjoying driving my new car. As an after thought I told him I wanted a cargo Matt for the rear. He called parts handled the order and will call me when it comes in. Note he would handle it. Most places I have bought from point my way to parts and I have to follow up. That even has occurred at Mercedes dealerships. When I get my next Vw it will be at Autonation VW period. Fred