Gunther Volkswagen Mall of Georgia

3711 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 866-365-8574
Used 877-827-3612
Service 888-609-8825

Owned and operated by the Gunther family for over 40 years. Gunther Volkswagen here to serve you better!

Wonderful service!!!

by from Buford, Ga |

I am so happy I came here! I have never had a better experience buying a car EVER!! Ben James was AWESOME!!! I DEFIANTLY recommend seeing him if you come!!!! he took the time and really worked with me!!! Never felt better about buying a car!!

Gunther Volkswagen Mall of Georgia responded to this review

August 29, 2013

Wow! You are appreciated and remember to refer your family and friends to Gunther VW; we also give you a check for the referral! It's a win win!! Have a blast in your new car Marci.

Awesome Experience with Preowned Vehicle Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was searching for a vehicle to replace my mom's 1995 Montero. She is located in Maryland and I was in Georgia. I originally came to see a Kia that they had in their inventory, but then came across a different vehicle - 1998 Ford Expedition. My serviceperson was Bill Pappas, and he was extremely helpful through the entire process. He is a straight shooter and told us what he knew about the car and even recommended that we get an inspector to take a look before purchasing to get a second opinion on the vehicles condition. I didn't have a lot of time because I was also in the middle of a relocation to Texas, so he was able to get the deal done quickly and even helped me get it shipped to my mom since I had already left for Texas. Awesome salesperson, and I would absolutely use his services again.

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Atlanta GA |

This dealer has an amazing display of many Volkswagen cars inside and outside of the building. Price is fair and the salesperson is patient and helpful.

by from Mt.Airy Ga |

Just purchased my very first vw. It was a great experience.Gunther vw is such an amazing dealership that there is not enough time to explain all of the many reasons you should purchase from this dealership. Let me start by saying that my awesome salesman Darius Hicks was by far the best gusalesman i have ever had the pleasure to deal with.Darius is very confident, knowledgeable and relaxed. I was very pleased in the time that he took with me. Just when i think i am ready to drive a car, he sits me down and asked me things i would have never thought to tell him. I drove many cars and i had such a hard time deciding. I would fall in love with one car and a few cars down i would fall in love again. Gunther vw has something for everyone, If you are worried about your credit, no worries. Darius will make it happen and give you options that will suit your need.If you want fun, sporty, great gas mileage and the best prices around, now you know where to go. Thanks again for such a great experience!!!!!!!!

Great Experience at Gunther

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had been dreading purchasing a car for the past few weeks in fear of poor service and haggling with dealers. However, I met Tom Sliger at the Gunther dealership and he really made the process as smooth as possible. Tom was easy to communicate with and was an authentic guy, and I never had a problem with contacting him outside of the dealership. Finances were a little slow, but the quality and price of the Passat I got made up for that. Overall, I'm very happy with my car and am very appreciative of the service I received at Gunther.

Great Service, Great Car!

by from Buford, GA |

We had a great time buying our VW Jetta. Our salesman, Tom Sliger, was wonderful. He provided us with car knowledge, enthusiasm, and a friendly demeanor. We enjoyed the dealership overall. Gunther VW is beautiful, well kept, clean & organized. It was a a no hassle, stress free experience. Thank you, Tom.... we will refer our friends and family to you and Gunther VW!

In a bind

by from Dahlonega Ga |

In a bind, I needed a car. The overall quality of the car is the reason I wanted to purchase a VW Passat. A salesman by the name Tom Sliger came to me and put me in several cars. He was very helpful in helping me find the car that would work for me. I will be back to get my next car, the VW cc r-line. Thank you Tom and the VW team.... I would recommend Tom Sliger if your looking for the right car, the right price and a friend that will be there.