Gunther Volkswagen Mall of Georgia

3711 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 866-365-8574
Used 877-827-3612
Service 888-609-8825

Owned and operated by the Gunther family for over 40 years. Gunther Volkswagen here to serve you better!

Review100

by from Sevierville, TN |

Excellent response to my requests. Very prompt at returning calls and looking for the type of vehicle that I was looking for.

November 13, 2011

Thanks so much for your comments!! Please contact me directly if you need anything in the future... Dan Gunther 678-745-9953

Bought Used

by from Buford, GA |

There process for buying a used car was excellent and the dealer associates were very professional. Do block about 4-5hours for the process though.

December 29, 2011

Thanks Josh for your input and your business!! It is appreciated! We will work on speeding up the process from here on out..

Great Buying a Car There!!

by from Lawrencville, GA |

I baught a used Passat from Gunther VW. It was a great experience. I love my new car! My salesman, Beau, was very friendly and personable. He made the car buying experience stress free and even fun! I will recommend this him and Gunther Vw to all my friends who are in need of a new car.

October 5, 2011

Thanks so much for trusting in our dealership, and Bo. We are very appreciative!! Enjoy your Passat and please refer anyone who needs a new vehicle!

I love this place!

by from Suwanee |

I love this place!! it is not just a friendly dealership but a Museum! I have never seen a better place than this dealership in my life!! bought a CC from there last Friday and had Weidong helped me on the deal, a nice and kindly sales person. got a full tank of gas in my car and a complete detail. I will buy again from there in the future!

October 5, 2011

Hey thanks!! Make sure to tell your friends too please! lol Enjoy your new ride.....

Great buying experience

by from cumming Ga |

I normally buy preowned vehicles but the new Passat really caught my eye. I met with Gabe and he showed me all the great features on the all new Passat. He was very knowledgable about the product and made the process alot of fun. The dealership is like nothing I have ever seen. Amazing. THe atmosphere was fun and exciting. The managment staff was excellent as well. Joe Gunther met with me and that goes along way with me to know that the owner cares enough to meet with his customers to get to know them. Dan Gunther was also very helpful in going over the numbers and the fine print. Plus the best part besides buying a great car was the free t-shirts. Great company. I reccommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car without all of the hassles that we are use to when we go to buy a car. Keep up the good work guys. Im a customer for life.

October 5, 2011

Thanks so much for your kind words and your business!!! We are new to the area and we truly appreciate your remarks; word of mouth is the best advertising!!

quick and easy

by from GA |

Im 32 years old. I have always been frugal and purchased used cars. This is my VERY first NEW CAR. Mike Martucci(Tucci) called me within 5 minutes of completing the online credit services application at home. We discussed a time to come in the next day. I met with him on that next day and he showed me around the sales floor. I saw the car i wanted in the showroom! He offered me a test drive and that was it!! During the test drive, Mike showed me everything about the car and answered all of the questions that i had . When we got back we discussed price. Took maybe 10 minutes!! He came off a little on the price without me asking and i agreed. It was a better than fair price in my opinion. 20 minutes later i was signing paperwork. Mike was awesome.

December 29, 2011

Wow, that sounds like a great experience all around. Thanks so much for the kind remarks. I will pass them on to Mike! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great!

by from North Carolina |

After visiting at least 20 dealerships in the Atlanta area, and doing hours of research online, we found our perfect car at Gunther.----Having dealt with at least 20 different salesmen at those dealerships, we also found the perfect salesman in Mike "Tucci" Martucci. We were treated with the utmost respect, consideration, and professionalism that one could hope for. .To the free T-shirt -as if we had purchased a brand new VW-. And right down to the finance Mgr. actually making it pleasant to write a multiple thousand dollar check. -that cannot be a fun job!!-----Honesty is something that we found lacking, from most of the dealers we visited. That was not the case with Gunther VW, and Mike, and the others that helped us

December 29, 2011

Thanks so much for your business, your input, and the awesome remarks!! Enjoy that new vehicle!