Bill Bryan Subaru

8730 Us Highway 441, Leesburg, FL 34788

Used 888-359-2401

Unfortunate experience

by from Lady Lake, FL |

I contacted this dealership looking for a Subaru Legacy or Forester. First visit took home some information. Second visit test drove both vehicles and honed in on the Forester. Sat down with a sales person who did the typical sharp angle close. I said I needed to think about it. I went home and did some research only to find that the starting price they gave me was for the Limited and I was looking at the basic model. When I called them on it there was a lot of tap dancing and excuses. My confidence was gone and I bought my Subaru Forester this week at a wonderful dealership at many thousand $$$ less and I even upgraded the model I purchased. I had to drive an additional 100 miles, but it was worth the time and effort. It is my preference to deal with professionals rather than smoke and mirrors. But..I love my new Subaru.

Worth the Drive!

by from Orlando |

For those looking for an A+ dealership, look no further! There are negative reviews which originally kept me from wanting to go but look at the dates on those reviews! A lot has changed in 2 years! This dealership is run by management who cares and will work hard for a deal, service staff that take their time and love the cars they work on, and a sales staff that have a ton of Subaru exclusive experience. After my really bad experience at Sport Subaru (read my review there for full story), I contacted Antonio and he got back to me quicker than any other dealership I have ever worked with. Then, we agreed on a price and car, he even gave me the VIN. Then, I went in on a Sunday, and it was flawless. From time to greeting, to test drive, to finance, to being flexible with us, to questions. Then my salesman Robert, was very knowledgeable and passionate about Subaru, really walked us through my new BRZ and treated my wife with respect with any questions she had. He made buying a car fun (never thought I would say that)! I will never go anywhere else for service or purchases. These folks understand what buying a car is about, the customer. Thanks to everyone there, I love my new BRZ! Tony

Great Experience

by from Tavares, FL |

Shopped around for a used car and stopped by Bill Bryan in Leesburg just to look at a Beetle parked out by the road. I like VW cars and the new Beetle in particular. I have bought three cars on my own in the past and sort of know what I'm doing. I had a fair idea of what a Beetle should sell for from Kelly Blue Book. The salesman took his time with me, showing me all the features of the car and letting me test drive it. While we were out on the test drive, the dealership was putting a proposal together for me. Things went very smooth and timely. I got more than I was expecting for my trade and paid less than KBB valued the Beetle at. What a pleasant experience. From my salesman, Joe, to Ozzie the manager and Tim the finance guy, I was treated politely and never pressured. Since buying the Beetle, I have been in to take advantage of the maintenance program included in the sale and the service department took great care of me. I checked out Bill Bryan's reputation and was not suprised that he is regarded well in the local business community. I usually am wary when I shop for a car but I would recommend Bill Bryan Subaru as a great, comfortable experience. Oh, and I am loving the Beetle!

September 11, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. We understand how challenging car buying can be and work hard to give our customers the best price and highest trade in value. We are proud of our dedicated sales team and are truly grateful for your business.

Great salesman attitude and pleasant atmosphere

by from Sunset Harbor, Florida |

Just purchased a new 2012 impreza from Bill Bryan Subaru and was treated extremely well by by our salesman, Frank Dolney. Communication, detail, and attitude by Frank was a very nice experience. We added an after market item to our new Impreza and Frank managed the entire process. We were pleasantly surprised when we took delivery late on a Saturday afternoon to find our new car sitting on the show room floor inside the building ready to go. The litttle touches and the memory of the positive experience will bring us back to Bill Bryan when we are ready for our "next" new Subaru. Thanks

September 5, 2012

It is our pleasure to have been given the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service. We sincerely appreciate the wonderful comments about Frank and for choosing us in the purchase of your new Impreza.

No Jerking Us Around

by from Summerfield, Florida |

Loved every experience at Bill Bryan Subaru! These guys were as nice as could be to deal with. Every person was as courteous as I've ever seen. Never had better service before!!

August 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Outback for many miles to come.

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Purchasing my vehicle from Bill Bryan Subaru was the most hassle-free car buying I've ever been associated with. From the Internet department keeping in contact with me and updating me on the status of my vehicle, to the friendly sales people. Hopefully I wont be looking to buy another car anytime soon but will recommend others to go to Bill Bryan Subaru.

Not too shabby

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Contacted dealership via internet then phone. Vehicle price was good and they gave me a fair price on my trade. Very casual process