Kean Motors

Kean Motors

4344 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-443-5636

We will strive to earn your business!!

Excellent dealership

by from Tacoma, WA |

I had a wonderful experience here. The salesman, Bryan, is incredibly friendly. He answered all the questions I had honestly, and did not try to slip anything past us. In fact, he cut me a deal on some minor repairs. I really felt like he cared about the quality of the car I was getting. The lot doesn't look very nice. However, the quality of service I received is what matters, and I couldn't have asked for better!

Excellent dealership

by from Tacoma, WA |

Great guys, excellent dealer!

by from Eugene, Oregon |

Don't judge a book by it's cover. I was a little wary of the location and first visual impression of Kean Motors. I almost did not stop in, but I am so glad that I did! The salesmen are not pushy and do not try to get all of your information like so many others. They were very easy to work with! When I got my new car back to Oregon, I had a slight hiccup at the DMV, but one phone call and they had me all cleared up! Will be calling them next time I'm in the market for a used vehicle!