Open Road BMW of Newton

119 Hampton House Rd # 206, Newton, NJ 07860

New 888-351-5687
Used 888-284-1594
Service 866-634-2091

BMW of Newton is dedicated to providing you with an ownership experience worth raving to your friends about.

The Very BEST price and service!!!!

by from Lake Hopatcong,NJ |

I had a great experience with Derek, Dennis and Lou when I bought my BMW 328XI the price was the BEST and I felt like I was part of the family. I just wish i went to Newton BMW first everyplace else was just a waste of my time

Open Road BMW of Newton responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Roger, Thank you for your kind words. We strive everyday to give our customers that exact experience. Please let us know if we can be of help in any way, and please tell your family and friends about us! Ken Castellaneta General Manager BMW of Newton

Service Experience

by from Lafayette, NJ |

Without saying too much, I would almost ever never buy another BMW based on my experience with this dealership. I can't even look at the dealership when i drive by the place.

The worest place ever to buy cars

by from Yardley pa |

the worest place I ever buy car from. First start with the financing manger he has bad attitude second with the branch manger he tread us like with no respect. The sales man he was fine with us I don't recommend that place to anyone.

Open Road BMW of Newton responded to this review

October 19, 2014

Azab, I would like to apologize again for the way you felt you were treated. This is NOT the normal way we conduct business And I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns today on the phone. I hope that when it comes time for another car you will once again give us a chance like you have on the past two vehicles you purchased from us. So that we can make you a happy customer again. Regards Ken Castellaneta General Manager BMW of Newton

The place to buy your next BMW

by from Newton, Nj |

I love my BMW 535 . We bought it from Newton BMW and the process went smoothly thanks to Angel Rivera. This young man will go beyond the norm to help you with any of your needs or reservations . If you're looking for an incredible car, visit Angel . He's honest, sincere and knowledgeable .

Review of Open Road BMW of Newton

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

Over the years, I have bought several vehicles of several makes. This is my third BMW at this dealership and the second one with Angel Rivera as my salesman. Both times he has been absolutely fantastic, the best salesperson that I have ever dealt with. I wish all salespeople had his drive, charm and charisma. He has always been very helpful, no matter what time of the day or how insignificant the issue. His great personality should take him places, because this is a rare thing to find these days!

Great experience with Peter Fetz

by from Norristown, PA |

I was great experience at Open Road BMW of Newton. Most of all, Peter Fetz, Senior Client Advisor, was most nice and friendly person I've met(for 10 years, I had been visited 8 more BMW dealers.) He took my trade-in and gave me nice value for it and offered me new car at great price. He listened and worked hard to match up my number and their number without stressful. I will strongly recommend him.

Two thumbs up this dealer & especially Perer Fetz!

by from Norristown, PA |

Nicko91

by from Hampton twp, nj |

"My Angel" at BMW i just bought a 2014 bmw x1 from Angel Rivera at bmw of newton and all i can say is wow! Angel provided an experience unlike any other car dealer ive dealt with before. words cannot explain how PLEASED i was and still am with all the service i received. the individual time and effort Angel took to ensure i got exactly what i was looking for. the pleasure was all mine i could not have had a better experience. not to mention how friendly and helpful the dealership is as a whole. also want to give a special thanks to GM Ken as well. after my trip to bmw of newton i KNOW where im getting my next vehicle and who im getting it from. My only regret is that i cannot express in words how grateful i am to my friend Angel Rivera!

Fantastic car buying experience!!

by from Glenwood, NJ |

When you want to buy a BMW, go to Open Road BMW Newton and ask for Angel Rivera. He is wonderful to work with...an honest salesperson who has the customer's best interest at heart! Great buying experience, willing to spend time with you and returns any inquiries promptly!

service

by from sparta nj |

alan the service manager goes above and beyond the call to make you happy.

My first BMW what great service

by from Andover |

I came to the Dealership not sure which car to buy and not wanting to talk to a "SALES GUY" without my husband. I started to look around and Clark came up to me and asked if I needed any assistance. At first I told him no I was just looking then I asked a few questions and Clark walked me throught the whole list of models and I felt so comfortable I decided to get an X5. Once that was over Clark went step by step over every option in the car in a way that did NOT make me feel lost since this was my first BMW. Then I met Lou the Finance Mgr. and again he was very eager to sell me his products but he took his time and went over the options available and I didn't take most options but I did take extended Maintenance since I keep my cars for many years. In all, THANK YOU BMW of Newton for not making me feel like a nervous woman buying a car without her husband. Signed, A Happy Customer