#1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills

Service 888-792-0660

Go ONE Better

great experience

by from pittsburgh,pa |

bought a 2002 hyundai sonata from cochran south hills and the process was probably the easiest and fastest of all the auto purchases i,ve ever made. in over35 years of buying cars this was the most pleasurable. the salesman was great and their service outstanding

Car In for service and leaves with dents/scratches

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

It was an overall OK experience. In the past, i usually go in and get out in a timely fashion with all the work thats required done. This time however, the work was done in a timely fashion, but they damaged the hood and front fenders of my car with dents and deep scratches. I was very upset at the damage when i found them. I will be taking the car back to cochran and asking about the damage.

#1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills responded to this review

July 8, 2015

We understand our Hyundai service manager has been in contact with you and arrangements will be made to review the damage to your vehicle. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Eronn Fletcher

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My mother and I had originally came to test drive a used Elantra. The car we were wanting to see had already been sold, bummer! Eronn asked me a few different questions based on what we were hoping for in a vehicle and gave us a couple of options in other used vehicles. After a test drive, we were still torn. Eronn offered to draw up all the numbers so that we could see what the monthly payments would be like for both the used and a new vehicle side by side. We ended up going for the brand new Hyundai Elantra and couldn't be happier. He is a great salesman and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He even laughed at a couple of my jokes! From what I saw, he does a great job of feeling out his customers and adjusting his demeanor to suit theirs and make them feel as comfortable as possible. Great guy!

Great service, treated as a valued customer.

by from washington, pa |

Bought a new 2013 Sonata here from salesman Brett Lewis. Great people to dear with. I have returned multiple times for state inspections, oil changes, tire rotations and Auto Butler. I have always been treated as a VIP. Brett has since been promoted to manager at another facility. The only problem at the dealership is parking. Mr. Cochran please remedy this.

Beyond pleased!

by from Greentree, PA |

Just leased a 2015 Elantra. Not sure what and if I wanted a Hyundai, not sure if I wanted to buy or lease, but knew I needed a car. I am never comfortable with car purchasing but my salesmen Eronn Fletcher was great. No pressure, made me feel comfortable which made my purchase very pleasant. He said that the process would be easy and it was. He was knowledgeable of the various automobiles. I believe he could read my indecisiveness, so he put my mind at ease in giving me options in terms of payment on three vehicles that I had looked at and I made a decision I was comfortable with. Great salesman, and I have already recommended him and Cochran South Hills to a couple friends!

Car purchase

by from Aliquippa, PA |

We purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and the customer service, led by Eronn Fletcher, was great. We went there to buy a used vehicle, but Mr. Fletcher worked with us to get a new car instead. The new car was within our budget and it eliminates the uncertainty of purchasing a used vehicle.

New Car Purchase

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Want to experience a true, "No Hassle, best price upfront" buying experience? Go to #1 Cochran Hyundai in the South Hills. They give you the buy price right away and offer KBB top trade in value for your used vehicle. Final paper work is simple as Cochran handles all and even will remind you of any further discounts available, IE: Military discounts.

Just made my 2nd purchase from this dealership.

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My first Hyundai purchase was in 2011. I am 58 years old and have purchased many new vehicles in my lifetime. Ron Harris was my salesman, and he was the absolute best I've ever dealth with. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and detailed. Fast forward to February 2015 and I traded in my 2011 for a 2015, and Brandon Davis was my salesman this time. A very pleasant , respectful, and diligent young man. He was extremely patient and considerate throughout the whole process. It doesnt stop there. The Service Department, and even their parts Department are staffed by people that truly care about their service and their customers. I was also very impressed by the true teamwork displayed by their sales team. The veteran sales folks were right there to help the newer ones, which when it comes down to it is what you need to have to run a successful business. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone on the market for a new or used Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Tucson

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I purchased a 2015 Tuscan. It was the most enjoyable vehicle purchase I have ever experienced! !! The staff was outstanding, especially Wayne P my salesman.

literally the best experience in my life

by from pgh pa |

I has the best experience here at this location. I had really bad credit and I never felt like they treated me different or slighted me in any way. I mentioned that because I've been to other dealerships where they would be nice to me until they ran my credit and ran me out the door. Gavin was so sweet to me and the communication was on point. He was very honest and trustworthy...very confident guy. He promised he would put me in the car that I wanted and Mike made it happen. No more buses for me and my Son! Thanks so much

FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Pittsburgh |

WALKED IN TO GET A USED CAR, AND THEN DECIDED ON ONE IN THE SHOW ROOM INSTEAD SALESMAN ( BRANDON ) WAS VERY HELPFUL, FULL OF INFORMATION. WAS ABLE TO FIT MY BUDGET VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE ..