#1 Cochran Hyundai South Hills

Service 888-792-0660

Go ONE Better

great experience

by from pittsburgh,pa |

bought a 2002 hyundai sonata from cochran south hills and the process was probably the easiest and fastest of all the auto purchases i,ve ever made. in over35 years of buying cars this was the most pleasurable. the salesman was great and their service outstanding

Stellar Customer Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Recently I had my car serviced at the South Hills location. Cheyne could not have been nicer! This is the second car I have purchased from #1 Cochran and it is for a reason. The staff is professional, attentive and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership.

Purchasing my 2015 Hyundai Elantra

by from CoraopolisPa |

I was very impressed with the ease of purchasing a new vehicle. Picked out the vehicle I wanted and it was ready to go the next day after work. Gavin Melan was very informative on all of the vehicles and Manger Mike Mitolo were both very professional and made every effort to keep you happy during the buying process. I have already referred Cochran of South Hills to many friends and family who are thinking about a new vehicle purchase. MY car is great and so is the warranty!!!

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Absolutely was well taken care of. Purchased a new Santi Fe Sport and really was impressed with the sales and service. I was given all the information needed and really felt comfortable with entire process. Didn't feel pressured at all and they ensured that all my goals were met.

Always satisfied with the service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I'm always satisfied with the service given. The staff is friendly and takes the time to explain the services and work available or needed on my vehicle.

Recent Purchase

by from Pittsburgh |

I would rather my experience of purchasing my 2015 Elantra SE as exceptional. My sales person, Ronald Harris could not have been more professional. I also had an excellent experience with Mike Krebs in the finance department. I would not hesitate to recommend the Cochran dealership to anyone interested in a new car. Thank you again for making me feel so welcome and for answering all of my questions.

Always great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The service is consistently excellent. In addition to being efficient, they are very personable. Great work!

2nd Lease at SouthHills location

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

This is the 2nd lease I've purchased at this location. The process was easy and painless. There wasn't the "bring in your current car and let's see what it's worth". Bob worked out the price with me ahead of time so I could just turn my car in and walk out with the new one. I'd recommend anyone to this dealership and Bob P.

Auto Butler and oil change @ Hyundai So. Hills

by from Pgh.Pa |

Great service. Love the car shuttle back home! Always do a great job and instill confidence for an older lady who knows NOTHING about cars or what they need! Thank you!

Purchase 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

It is our pleasure and an honor to give the highest rating to #1 Cochran South Hills. Their professionalism was second to none. Our first impression of this dealership was unlike any other that we have encountered in our 40 year car buying history. Their warm, friendly, no hassle pricing was an excellent example of their total commitment to customer care and service. Bob, our salesman, helped us make an excellent choice, as he and Mike worked hard to locate a totally equipped Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T with technology package. We were also introduced to Cheyne and Nikko, their service advisors. We would also like recognize Ian, the finance and insurance manager. He provided us with excellent service in representing our best interest in financing and Hyundai Total Care Coverage for our new vehicle. Many thanks to #! Cochran!!!

Great Experience

by from Piittsburgh, PA |

I just purchased my second Hyundai from Cochran of South Hills on West Liberty Avenue and it was another memorable experience. The service, parts dept., my mechanic Vince, my financial adviser Ian, and finally my salesman Wayne guided me on what to purchase, a 2014 Elantra GT. Wayne thoroughly explained every detail in purchasing my vehicle which included every item that had to do with payment and explained every part in the interior and how to use it. I took the car for a test drive and Wayne answered every question professionally and thoroughly and made sure I understood it. He has been available on call and I contacted him a few times and again thoroughly explained and answered my questions. I received all manuals from him along with all warranties, free oil changes and services to keep your car in spotless condition. I will never go to another dealer because of the courtesy and professionalism of the above mentioned people and recommend them to anyone purchasing a new vehicle from South Hills Hyundai.