#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

New 888-232-6794 New888-232-6794
Used 888-264-4818 Used888-264-4818
Service 888-635-2285 Service 888-635-2285

Go ONE Better

2014 KIA Sorento is a great buy!

by from Pittsburgh |

The experience of purchasing a vehicle could not have been easier. My sales consultant let me know about the new incentives; clearly explained options available and cost. I specified what i was looking for and Ron proceeded to locate the vehicle. Within 24 hours I was in a new vehicle. I could not be happier with the service received.

Cochran Kia Service Dept.

by from McKees Rocks, Pa. 15136 |

I took my car for undercoating and it was done quickly and the people are ALWAYS NICE and tell me what I need. Love the service dept. and my 2010 Kia Rio!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a great deal to us. It was truly our pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2016 Kia Forte

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I walked into the Robinson Kia, and Ron immediately took great care of me. He was friendly, professional, informative, and never once made me feel like I was haggling for my car. Patti was also wonderful helping me get acquainted with my new car, and Scott made me feel comfortable about my financial options. I dreaded getting a new car, but after leaving Kia of Robinson, I felt fantastic.

they were great

by from Pittsburgh,pa |

They were awesome and I answered every question I had

March 9, 2016

We're glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with us, Mr. Shadoff! We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Maintenance

by from West Pittsburg, PA |

I had maintenance done on my kia and everything was done to expectations.

Convenient, Quality Service

by from Imperial, PA |

I am always satisfied with the convenient service at #1 Cochran Kia in Robinson and have been a regular customer since 2007, when I bought a Kia Sedona from their dealership. They are very accommodating with scheduling for service appointments and are prompt with getting my car back to me, always calling me as soon as the work is complete.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for choosing us to service your Sedona and for the great feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

2016 Kia Fote

by from Carnegie, PA |

Easiest purchase of a vehicle, staff was incredibly nice.

January 9, 2016

We are so happy you had a pleasant experience while buying your new Forte. They are great cars. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Great buying experience, hassle-free and quick

by from Imperial, PA |

They have plenty of cars available at the dealer ship, pick your color and you are off on a test drive. The offered pricing was bottom line and very good, true to their pledge. Overall, a pleasant, quick way to get the car you want!

November 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Excellent Service Continues 22 Months after Buy

by from South Fayette Twp, PA |

Brake light was out on our 2014 Kia Sorrento. I was eager to correct this since my wife usually drives our Sorrento. I did not have an appointment but called Cochran Kia Service. There were several local car repair places in our immediate neighborhood but I told my wife I would prefer to take our car to the Kia dealer if they could service it in a few days. Sure enough. The service advisor did NOT want to delay. They encouraged me to come in that day. I did. I was received with a smile. Service was excellent because they not only put in a new brake bulb but confirmed that the problem was only a bulb. The wait was minimal (even though I did not have an appointment). The cost was less than I anticipated ---and quite reasonable. It was raining hard at the time. TO top everything off, the service advisor even offered to run into the parking lot and drive it into the garage so that I could get into my car without getting wet before driving home. I graciously declined but smiled at the "complete customer commitment" that I continue to observe and receive at Cochran Kia Mr. V from South Fayette Twp, PA

October 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing our Robinson service department for your 2014 Sorento. We are pleased you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to serving you again.

Having fun buying our 2016 Kia Sportage

by from South Park PA |

This is our second car from Cochran Kia Robinson. We had a 2011 Sorento and were very happy with the vehicle. We weren't in the market for a new car but we received an invitation to see the new 2016 models so we decided to take a look. We had a very good experience during our first car buying experience so we made an appointment. As we walked into the door at the dealership we were greeted by several associates and they made you feel welcome right from the start. We worked with Ron and Patty and they were the best. They made you feel comfortable with no pressure tactics to buy anything. We looked around the lot and picked out a vehicle and Ron and Patty went to work on the pricing. My wife saw another vehicle that she liked even more and Ron was very agreeable to working out pricing for that vehicle too. Ron and Patty went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable with our selection and happy with the price. Overall I would recommend Kia Robinson to anyone that is looking for a Kia! They are very friendly and don't put on the pressure tactics to get a car out the door. The signing process was quick and efficient and we left with a new car in a very short time. We will definitely be back to Kia Robinson in the future.

September 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and the great feedback! We hope you enjoy your new Kia and look forward to serving you again.