#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

New 888-232-6794
Used 888-264-4818
Service 888-635-2285

#1 FOR A REASON

2014 KIA Sorento is a great buy!

by from Pittsburgh |

The experience of purchasing a vehicle could not have been easier. My sales consultant let me know about the new incentives; clearly explained options available and cost. I specified what i was looking for and Ron proceeded to locate the vehicle. Within 24 hours I was in a new vehicle. I could not be happier with the service received.

A very good deal, from a exceptional salesmen...

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

First off, I have to say that I have bought 8 cars in the 10 years. What can I say... I LOVE CARS! I have tried to deal with Cochran in the past, and it never worked out. I found a used 2014 KIA Cadenza online and became very interested in it. I was pleased that they returned my email messages very fast, and let me know that the car was still available for sale. When I got to the dealership, I was greeted by my salesman Mark Taylor who I have never never met before. He was very friendly and I could tell right away that this was a man I would enjoy working with. Mark was that that kind of salesman that you hope to find at any dealership. He was honest, never pressured me once, and was very knowledgeable about the car. I think we had a deal worked out in under an hour. When I went the next day to pick up the car, it was sitting out front all detailed, and looked great. I did a walk around of the car, and I noticed there where a great deal of paint chips in the hood, and on the drivers side, there was a large scratch. I didn't notice this the day before due to the car being dirty. I immediately brought this to Mark's attention, and he went to get the manager. Once the manager looked at it, he turned to Mark and said "See what it will take to get this fixed RIGHT" I must say I was impressed. We went right over to the collision center, and they went over the car and gave Mark an estimate on what it will take to get the car painted. We went back to the dealership, and I was informed that they will take care of it. This was, in my experience as good as it gets when buying a car. I am a huge fan of KIA, and this is my third. If anyone out there is thinking of buying a KIA, and planing on going to Cochran KIA of Robinson, I highly recommend you go see Mark Taylor. There is nothing worse then a salesman that tries to pressure you into a sale, and Mark does it right!

2015 Kia Soul

by from Carnegie, PA |

Wow what a great experience it was to purchase my new 2015 Kia Soul @ #1 Cochran Kia. Everyone I met was extremely "laid back", (no high pressure like some Dealerships), but very knowledgeable, helpful, & friendly. I'll be sure to recommend your Dealership to everyone. A special thanks to my sales person, Patty, & Manager, John.

Tom O'Sullivan

by from New Kensington, PA |

It was very nice to deal with the group from the first contact of the car(s) I was interested in for my daughter, to the final point of sale at the Robinson location. We bought a Kia Forte, it was in terrific condition upon our arrival, all the personnel we met were kind and helpful. The finance manager was the best I have ever dealt with in all my buying years of vehicles, and I am 53 and have a wife of 26 years and 7 kids......4 who drive and 1 who just got his permit, so we have looked at a lot of cars at a lot of places. For me, the tv ads you see with Rob Cochran are spot on. If I had one thing to suggest to Mr. Cochran, it would be to get that team in Robinson another computer or two. I was not in a hurry because my daughter and I planned the whole day to look at cars for her. The sale was held up a little while the sales team shared the computers, but they kept making you feel welcome during the wait, so only prudes would have complained. It will be the first place I shop for new or certified used cars from now on. Great job Team Robinson.

INCREDIBLE!!!

by from Washington, PA |

It was the most wonderful, awesome, pleasant, amazing car buying experience that I have EVER had!!! Nolan made it so easy and hassle free, it was fantastic!!! I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a vehicle from Cochran!! I am so pleased, that I have been recommending everyone to go there. I went to another dealer, and they didn't even want to deal. I walked away and would never tell anyone to go there. I've owned 14 Honda's over the past 36 years, and this is my first Ford....and I'm totally thrilled with it and the great service I have received. Thank you very much Nolan, Marcus and Cochran Kia in Robinson!!!

Best in the tri state

by from Wintersville ohio |

Hands down best dealer around their commercial speaks the truth the way car buying should be our 2 nd car we purchased from them best sales staff and management around worry free made buying a car fun again if in the market give them a chance

Kia Sorrento

by from Imperial, pa. |

Went to Kia in robinson on 2/2/15 looking to possibly purchase a Sorrento. Our sales agent was Nolan Brink. He provided great service and got us the best Sorrento for our budget. Will definitely go back to a Kia again. Nick and Tina Krapanza

Easy and Friendly Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My issue was promptly corrected. Service was fast and friendly. All my questions were answered. Thank you

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Robinson Township, Pa. 15136 |

Second Kia purchased at #1 Cochran Kia Robinson. Salesman explained features thoroughly. Always have vechicles serviced at #1 Cochran Kia Robinson. Service Advisors listen to my requests and advise me about service needed. The service is done quickly and expertly. We do recommend #1 Cochron Kia Robinson to all relatives, friends and acquaintances. Many years of satisfaction from the sales and service departments keep us coming back.

Service on 1/16/2015

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

#1 Cochran continues to be, by far, the best Kia Dealership! Their staff addresses you by name. Their service is second to none. I'm looking to purchase my second Kia very soon and I won't be going to anywhere but #1 Cochran.

2015 Sorento

by from Weirton,WV |

We were thinking about trading cars, but not sure we would. After taking a Sorento EX for a ride we really liked it. Mark Taylor did an excellent job of making the experience enjoyable. While waiting for the cost and amount of the car payment, we didnt think we would be going home with a new Sorento EX, but we did. This SUV is the 1st SUV I have ever liked driving. There was no pressure only assistance. Any questions were answered, out bluetooth was set up and the features were explained. This is our second Kia purchased at #1 Cochran Kia in Robinson township. Thumbs up