#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

New 888-232-6794
Used 866-454-8707
Service 888-635-2285

#1 FOR A REASON

2014 KIA Sorento is a great buy!

by from Pittsburgh |

The experience of purchasing a vehicle could not have been easier. My sales consultant let me know about the new incentives; clearly explained options available and cost. I specified what i was looking for and Ron proceeded to locate the vehicle. Within 24 hours I was in a new vehicle. I could not be happier with the service received.

Perfect Experience

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

I just purchased my first new car in quite some time. Wanting to look at the 2015 Kia Optima I stopped by Cochran Kia of Robinson. I was greeted promptly by salesman Mark Taylor. Thinking to myself that; "Here we go, another pushy salesman" I was put off when I wasn't given the hard sell treatment from tears gone by. I was afforded the opportunity to leisurely stroll the lot without having someone over my shoulder pressuring me. After I browsed and listed my questions then Mark was ready and available to help. His knowledge, expedience and none pressure made my car buying experience the best I've ever had. Of course all car salesmen know the paperwork aspect of the sale so I judge on not only that but mainly on how I'm treated and "none" treated. In that respect I give Cochran and Marc aces across the board. The sale went perfect with no hassles what so ever. Dealer prep was perfect and timely, paperwork was efficient and precise, overall I couldn't ask for a more relaxed and enjoyable experience executing a major purchase..

My second Sportage from #1 Cochran

by from New Castle, PA |

I put a lot of miles on my vehicle. I had a great experience with my first Sportage. I wasn't sure whether I should trade-in such a great car just because of high mileage. I talked it over with Dan, my original salesman, and without pressuring me, we went through the list of pros and cons. He was very helpful. I decided to get a 2015 Sportage and I'm looking forward to putting a lot of miles on this one too. Thanks Dan and everyone at #1 Cochran Kia of Robinson.

Second Kia

by from Robinson Township, Pa. |

I recently purchased my second Kia from Cochran Kia. Dan, Patty and Jason worked as a team to complete my sale. They let me test drive two Sorento's with different engine sizes so that I could compare the power. Before my sale was finalized they even let me bring a Sorento home to make sure it would fit in my garage. Kevin worked to get me the best interest rate and my target monthly payment.

2015 KIA Sorento

by from Pittsburgh |

Thanks to Mark Taylor for excellent service in the purchase of our new KIA Sorento. He walked us thru the process and made the car buying experience very easy. We now are enjoying our new vehicle and look forward to a long relationship with KIA and #1 Cochran in Robinson.

Clean and had a good experience

by from McKees rocks, pa |

I had a very good experience and Ron was very professional and helpful.

Great service

by from Robinson Twp, Pa |

Went in for a recall. Was in and out in the time they specified. Pleasant waiting area. They even washed my car. Love my Kia.

Best KIA location in Pittsburgh

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Thank you Ron Gardner at #1 Cochran in Robinson Township. You and your entire staff were such nice people and very helpful I am so excited about my new car and cant wait to pick it up. Great staff, great prices, great cars. Thanks so much. Debbie DiLorenzo

Thank You Cochran Kia Robinson!

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I had previously purchased 2 new Saturns at your dealership...which is why I decided to give Kia a try. This was an amazing experience! Thank you to all involved. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone that is interested in a new vehicle.

Kia Sportage 2014

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. Robinson |

Patty was very Professional, very Knowledgeable, very Personable, and a lot of fun. I would recommend Patty and this dealership.

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great customer service. Really liked how they showed you each line item on the sales agreement, so you knew exactly what you were paying for. I definitely recommend Cochran if you are looking for a car.