Midpoint Auto Group

2004 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011

Great Customer Service

by from Balch Springs,Tx. |

This was a good place for my budget. Ebby went above and beyond on assisting me with something affordable and reliable. We talked a month prior to my purchase and he kept his word. Im thankful for good people like these fellas in Desoto.

Put your mind to rest cause youve met the Best!

by from Arlington texas |

midpoint auto is the most reasonable car lot I've been to. They have friendly customerservice, they work with you and your lifestyle . They give more than they take which is An A plus! When you feel like there's no hope .Midpoint makes life much easier to cope! All smiles to Midpoint!!! Yeaaaaaaa

Danny make it happen

by from Dallas, tx |

Danny's is a good salesman and he's all about the customer.. When a problem came up with the car he got it handled.

great service

by from waxahachie tx |

I really enjoyed the experience of the sales people and I will definitely recommend them to everyone.midpoint auto group is great and I truly will send my friends.

Great service and very nice

by from Dallas tx |

These people are very good at what they do I got into a car less then a hr.if there is anybody out there that needs a car and people are telling you no go to midpoint auto group in Desoto tx off Parkville they work with u no matter what. Thank you danny, Nelson, and my favorite ebby

great service and clean facility

by from Dallas tx |

They are the best. They got me into a car just like that, if anybody that needs a car and people are telling you no go to midpoint auto group in Desoto tx off Parkville. Thank you

Great service,loyalty and compassion

by from Dallas, Tx. |

I came in with limited money and very little hope,but Ebby assured me two weeks prior to my purchase that he could help me out. He was honest and sincere. I didn't feel used or mislead,when i got discouraged he kept working and always had positive energy. I didn't leave with my "dream car" but i drove off of the lot with reliable,affordable transportation. That alone made me satisfied with the customer service at Midpoint. I look forward to making payments on this car so that i can work my way up to a better one. Anything is possible when you have faith and good people. If your situation is similar to mine ,u Better go See EBBY! He will get the job done!!!!!

Great service,loyalty and compassion

by from Dallas, Tx. |

Midpoint Auto Group responded to this review

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look for to having you back for your next vehicle.

Good Experience

by from duncanville tx |

My husband and I were looking for something we could get into asap. We went to one dealer and they couldn't help us, so we went to Midpoint and was in a vehicle within a couple of hours. The salesman was up front and honest about all the cars on the lot, can't say that about many salesmen. When we are ready for a second car we will definitely go back.

What a great experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I was buying my first car in several years and had some pretty unique circumstances when it came to financing. After being turned down by several dealerships, I called Midpoint and reached Chance. I explained my situation and Chance worked his tail off to not only make the deal possible but to also get me a great deal on the vehicle I was wanting. I went in for a test drive and everything on the vehicle worked flawlessly and it had been nicely cleaned and detailed. I drove off the SAME day in my new vehicle! If you are looking for a great "gently used" vehicle, I highly recommend Midpoint and, especially, Chance. They have a pretty good sized inventory of vehicles and you'd be hard pressed to NOT find one that you'll love! Thanks Chance! And thank you Midpoint!