Oryx Motors

210 S Bagdad Rd Ste 3, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Used 888-690-4399

Most pleasant used car buy we ever had...

by from Savannah, TX |

We bought a diesel Vw Beetle from Oryx in December shortly before Christmas. We felt that they were very ethical, very knowledgeable. We would definitely buy something from him again. We've had the Volkswagen long enough now to know that it's a good one and that nothing was misrepresented. We may go back to him soon to get a car for our son.

Never reply to calls.

by from Texas |

Call them twice and they said they will call me back. They never did.

Great Quality! Great People! Great Buy!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I just bought a Dodge 1500 Hemi from Oryx. The truck was exactly what I was looking for. It's absolutely fantastic. I spoke with Ahmad, flew to Texas, and truck drove over 800 miles with ZERO issues. I bet I could sell this truck and make money on it. It was a great deal.

Great Dealer

by from dallas tx |

They went above and beyond, best buying experience ever.

Top notch guys!!! Great Place to buy a vehicle!

by from Dallas,Tx |

AAA+++!!! Great customer service & with great attitudes and very helpful throughout the whole process! Mark(in finance) is the best finance guy I have ever met. Very knowledgeable & friendly. Amaud & his co-worker(sorry I forgot his name) are top notch guys with a great vehicle's and willing to make a deal. Hat's off to you guys! Keep up the good work and thank you again for the 2005 Mustang GT!

Couldn't be happier with my experience

by from Oswego, Illinois |

If you're in the market for purchasing a vehicle online, I'm sure you, like myself, have your doubts. Especially if your looking from out of state. Let me tell you about my experience with Oryx Motors.... I have been in the market for a "new" truck for quite some time, a few years to be honest. There always seemed to be a reason why a purchase did not happen. I have damaged credit, and being a cash customer, I had limitations as to how much I could afford. I knew the exact truck that I had needed, and happened across an 2006 F-350 Crew Cab DRW at Oryx Motors. I loved the truck online, and the price was perfect. But in my head, I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. Or, at least I thought. I was even more hesitant to pull the trigger, seeing how I'm up in the Chicago area and Oryx is down in the Dallas area. Meaning I would have to leave my family, get on a plane with a considerable amount of money, and make a purchase on faith, or walk away. So, I called Oryx Motors and there was no answer. Didn't bother leaving a voice mail due to my previous experiences with online dealers. A few hours later I received a phone call from a man named Ahmed, the owner of Oxyx. After a 15 minute conversation with Ahmed, I knew that truck was going to be my ride home. That's how good of a salesman he is, not in the typical sense. I TRUSTED him. He went above and beyond to ensure that the truck was 100% safe to drive back home, use for my business and transport my family. And I didn't even have to ask for him to do what he offered. I bought the plane ticket and was down there a few days later. He came and picked me up from a hotel close to the airport, let me take the truck on a good 25 minute test drive and made good on the rest of the deal he made. Plus his personality was one of a kind, from what I could tell seemed like one heck of a good man. So if you see a car on here that you like, for a price you like, go for it. You won't be disappointed. Thank you again sir, thank you.

Clean Carfax one-owner truck for a very good price

by from Plano,Tx. |

I was very pleased with my experience with Oryx Motors. The staff was very courteous. My vehicle was delivered to me very clean and the paperwork was handled in a timely manner. The owner took time to personally drive my vehicle to make sure everything was perfect. All of this at an almost wholesale price. I really couldn't be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend Hamid and his dealership to anyone. Todd

Never responded

by from Watauga Tx |

I reached out about several vehicles, They never even responded.

Tucked away-But a great find-Will Buy From Again!!

by from East Texas |

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Our experience could not have been better. We had bank funding issues and the owner was more than patient, kind, and trusting toward us. The process was easy and painless because the owner and salesman knew the cars, were knowledgeable of the car brands they were selling, were organized, and made the whole experience pleasant. The website had the best layout of any other dealer. Including the large dealerships. Simple, easy to find what you are looking for. Any previous issues with salesmen that have been negatively reviewed in the past have been COMPLETELY resolved. NO ISSUES NOW!!! The office was simple and cozy. I did not mind this because it kept the cost of the cars low! This is the best reason of all to shop here. The prices are unbelievable! We are so pleased with the amount of features we got on the vehicle for the money! The lot is shared so you don't know immediately which vehicles are for sale, but with the great web site, you will probably know exactly what you are looking for when you get there. The next time we are in the market for a used car, this is our dealer for life!!

lousy dealership

by from fort Worth |

I called asking for information on a vehice in stock. I asked if they do business with Roadlons. They said no and seemed completely uninterested in selling a car. Absolutely the most apathetic people I have spoken with.....they're a joke!

Oryx Motors responded to this review

November 23, 2013

Dear Customers , On behalf of Oryx Motors i would like to extend my sincere apologies for the rude behavior of our salesman MIKE over the phone, based on your evaluation he was dismissed and is no longer with us as of 11/21/13. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we treat all our customers with respect and courtesy either over the phone or in person . Please accept my apologies and i promise you this will never happen again and if there is any thing i can do for you please give me a call anytime at my direct line 972-768-5992 . Sincerely Ahmad Khatib President Oryx Projects International Inc

Unprofessional over the phone

by from Palestine |

I called on a truck on a Thursday morning, Mike answered the phone and i asked a few questions and the only word he seemed to know was yes. He seemed like i was wasting his time, he even sighed over the phone. He was very unprofessional and i can't believe anyone would buy a vehicle from him. Maybe he was having a bad morning but that is still no way to treat a potential customer. Oryx motors lost a sale because of Mike. I don't normally write reviews like this but i want other people to beware of his unprofessional attitude.

Oryx Motors responded to this review

November 16, 2013

The customer called asking to fax some info to his bank,when i told him is it ok for him to email me his info. He told me (if you can't speak and write in English you should not answer the phone)