Yonkers Kia

New 888-665-0176
Used 888-655-2047
Service 888-239-0671

Best Kia Dealer in Westchester and Bronx

laszlo and Darwin are the best

by from Yonkers |

2015 Kia Optima

by from New York, NY |

Purchased Kia Optima. The process was surprisingly straight forward. No Surprises. We were met by Bennie, who walked us through the process, explaining all and answering all our questions. We were then able to make the appropriate selection for our family. Once we made our selection, a delivery date was set and once again Bennie took the time to go through all the details with us. To sum up, a job well done. Thanks.

Darwin and Laszlo are the best

by from yonkers |

I had a wonderful experience at Yonkers Kia when I leased my Sorento. The sales staff was very courteous and knowledgeable especially their general manager Darwin and my salesman Laszlo, they both went so far as to offer to buy me lunch while my deal was being completed. If your looking for a nice car and a great deal look no futher then Yonkers Kia

nice experience

by from Yonkers |

Kia of Yonkers resolved my issue 100%

by from Bronx, N.Y. |

Hello, We purchased a Kia Optima turbo about three months ago, and recently had an issue arise, sort of a misunderstanding. So I contacted the general manager Darwin at Kia in Yonkers to see if they can resolve the misunderstanding. As we speak, the issue is being taken care of and I am 100% satisfied with the way Darwin reached out to me, and not only that, the owner of Kia himself reached out to me, which is usually unheard of in the world of business. This goes to show you how much they care about their customers, and that they walk away happy, and satisfied. I would recommended Kia of Yonkers to anyone that is looking for a great car, with an owner and manager that will go the extra mile for them. PS: The Kia Optima Turbo is not only a beautiful and fantastic car, but I can't even count the number of people that walk up to us and ask about it. The white color really just stands out and commands attention while driving or just parked! Debbie

Kia stuck us with over mileage charges!!!

by from Bronx, NY |

Kia of Yonkers promised to pay our last two payments on our nissan rogue and any over mileage, and wear a tear charges if we became their customer. The sent us a letter before our lease terminated, with this offer which is why we turned to them. We had the same offer from nissan, as well as other dealers, so the only reason we agreed to become a customer with Kia, and not leave and go to another dealer, is their promise to pay these charges to get our business. Well three months later we received a BILL from Nissan for $3,999, for Over mileage charges, and when I called Kia and spoke to the sales manager, he never called me back. I called again and spoke to the general manager and he said that the only way he would of made that offer to me was if I was already a customer with Kia!!! Wow would you believe that, and I have the letter from them to prove it. Kia certainly lives up to the old saying "NEVER TRUST SALESMEN! I am now waiting for the owner to call me back and made a formal complaint, so lets see what happens.

Bravo Yonkers Kia

by from Port Chester , Ny |

I received a phone call from Dorothy Rivera after I had inquired online about the Kia Optima. She was so sweet and did not pressure me as I told her that I would be in touch with her shortly to set up an appointment. Once I arrived at Yonkers Kia she greeted me and I was introduced to Bennie Campbell who quickly made me feel at ease with his infectious smile. Bennie was professional and patient as I have never leased a car before. He spent a lot of time making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and I did. When it was time to put the plates on the car I couldn't find Bennie because he was busy cleaning tar droplets off my new car....Tell me, WHO DOES THAT? Yonkers Kia should be proud of it's staff as I found them all to be friendly and attentive. Going forward I will most definetly recommend this dealership to others.

My Second Time at Yonkers Kia

by from Bronx, NY |

This was my second time at Yonkers Kia to purchase a vehicle and both times were great experiences with friendly staff members and a great product. My second visit is to replace my previous Kia that was in an accident, when the insurance company told me my car was totaled I knew exactly where to go, as Yonkers Kia treated me like family . My sales person this time around was Bennie Campbell and Efrain the Manager who made this process just as easy the second time around. Bennie even came in on his day off to assist me and to make sure that I was taken care of. Thanks Again Yonkers Kia!!!!

Bennie Campbell of Yonkers Kia is a Superstar!!!

by from Riverdale, NY |

I dreaded the whole experience of buying a new car, but Bennie Campbell of Yonkers Kia did a fantastic job from the start to the finish of the sale! He is very knowledgeable of his products, the features and the "what you can expect". That's what you want... a seasoned representative that knows how to turn the experience of buying a car into a very pleasant one. I would refer family, friends and colleagues to Bennie and Yonkers Kia again and again and again. Thanks very much Bennie!!!

New car Purchase

by from new york |

Had a great experience buying a car from Javier Cano, great services and very attentive to my needs. Thanks again Yonkers Kia

KIA SORENTO

by from South Richmond Hill, NY, 11419 |

The Team at Yonkers Kia was great. They were detailed, pleasant, helpful and thorough with their explanations and answers. A joy to work and do business with. Three cheers to Delano, Danielle, Sal, Stephanie.