Yonkers Kia

Service 888-239-0671

Best Kia Dealer in Westchester and Bronx

Laszlo was the Best!!!

by from New York |

As a woman buying a car I have always felt taken advantage of at most car dealerships, but this last car buying experience at Yonkers Kia was by far the BEST!!! Laszlo was so friendly, respectful, knowledgeable, and provided the highest level of customer service. He was a professional, and a pleasure to deal with. Simply the best! I look forward coming back here in the feature!

Great salesperson

by from Mt. Vernon NY |

A very pleasant professional and gracious salesperson. I will recommend her to my friends.

Great Service

by from Mt. Vernon, NY |

My Kia salesperson Danielle was very professional.and knew the product(KIA) very well. She was confident and very gracious. I will recommend her to my friends and colleagues for future sales. It was a pleasure doing buisness with her.

Happy Customer

by from NY, NY |

Bought an Optima in March....Laszlo was my sales rep. He was personable, attentive, knowledgeable & honest....no pressure throughout the entire process. Plus, I got a geat deal o the car! Everyone that I interacted with at Yonkers Kia, from the receptionist to the finance manager, were quite pleasant to deal with. Go to Yonkers Kia and ask for Laszlo Miklos.

very friendly and helpful with Chris and Delano

by from Rye, NY |

Chris and Delano were very helpful with us and would recommend anyone to go see them

Great experience!

by from yonkers, ny |

Buying my Kia Cadenza was a wonderful experience. Danielle Sawyer was great! She answered every question we had and helped us choose the perfect car. Would definitely buy another car from her!

Lazlo Mikloz was a excellent Salesperson..

by from Bronx, NY |

Yonkers Kia felt good within 30 secs of entering the facility. They didn't have the "shark" mentality. My salesman Lazlos Mikloz was friendly, knowledgeable and very courteous. I didn't feel an ounce of pressure at all. I received the best possible deal. No hidden upsells, fees or games. I rate and highly recommend this dealership.They have a very good sales staff. The buying process was not at all stressful. The overall experience was comfortable I can't remember a more satisfying experience purchasing a car. When you go to Yonkers Kia, ask for Lazlo

marcos review of new lease

by from walden, ny |

I purchased a kia sportage in 2012 and today 3-28-14 came to service my vehicle and am leaving with a new 2015 kia sorento. i have always enjoyed my experiences from day coming to yonkers kia. the employees are personable and knowledgeable on any questions asked. would truly recommend this dealer to anyone and definitely a kia to anyone.

Fernando

by from bronx |

fernando was great with me and the car is excellent and i love it the sale man fernado did a great job with me thank u kia company

satisfied customer ¿¿¿¿¿start to finish!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Our second time at yonkers kia, and again a good experience. Our saleswoman Danielle S. Was a big asset with our entire sales exp. She was very helpful, thorough, courteous , and knowledgeable. The manager was also a very nice man. I would refer anyone to Danielle at yonkers kia if interested . We love our Sorrento and my son loves is Optima. Thanks again Danielle