Yonkers Kia

Service 888-239-0671

Best Kia Dealer in Westchester and Bronx

Great experience

by from Yonkers, NY |

Never leased before. Lazslo explained everything and was very friendly and very helpful.

The way to go Efrain at Yonkers Kia!!!

by from yonkers ny |

Efrain was my salesman and the manager at the time me and my husband went to buy a used car. I didn't think my credit was good enough for new. But Efrain made my dreams come true with my dream car my new 2014 kia Sorrento sxl. Thank you so much Efrain and Yonkers Kia!

Best Dealership in the Tri-State!

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealership is amazing - buying a vehicle from Yonkers Kia was a great experience, from the moment I walked in until driving away in a 2014 Sportage. The process was effortless and hassle free. Danielle Sawyer and Sal Mayorga were a pleasure to do business with and I recommend anyone considering purchasing/financing/leasing a car to contact either of these people directly. They knew their stuff, were very understanding and accommodating and were easy to deal with, with none of the pushiness one might run into elsewhere. I will definitely be doing business with Yonkers Kia (and more specifically Danielle and Sal) again in the future.

REVIEW OF DEALERSHIP

by from FAIR HAVEN, NJ |

JOSH, YOU HAVE A FABULOUS TEAM. THEY MADE THIS A PLEASURE. SPECIAL THANKS TO DANIELLE WHO WAS GREAT

Great service

by from Brooklyn |

My exprience at Yonkers kia was Great knowlegeable sales associates *Nate* great admiphere respectable and very helpful. When car shopping make yonkers kia your 1st stop there wont be a need to go anywhere else

Extremely Courteous

by from New York, NY |

So HAPPY to work with the service department! Returned my car in wonderful condition, shiny and like new! Darwin was extremely pleasant to speak to and wasn't pushy like at other dealerships.

Greatest Kia Dealership in Bronx/Westchester Area

by from Brewster, NY |

I am a returning customer. I purchased a car from this dealership back in 2011. The service was terrific. I told myself that when I got ready to purchase a new car, I would return - and so I did. Today, my wife and I purchased the Kia Sorento. Our sales person was Carly and she was awesome! When you go to Yonkers Kia, please for Carly!

My New Sorento

by from New York, NY |

I am a returning customer to Yonkers Kia. When I purchased my first car from Yonkers Kia three years ago from Darwin, I said that I would return -- and I did! This time, Carly, Stephanie and Sal were absolutely awesome! They put my family in a vehicle that we wanted and that we could afford. When I buy my next car, I will be returning again. When you go, please ask for Carly.

awesome service A +++

by from sleepy hollow new york |

i had a wonderful experience with my boy bennie awesome guy, everything went smooth like butter love the customer service viva Yonkers Kia. ill see you soon.

Yonkers Kia is the only dealer to use!

by from Yonkers, NY |

My wife and I had a great experience with Bennie & the sales crew at Yonkers Kia. We've leased a Kia for 6 years now but have always used a NJ Dealer. We tried Yonkers Kia and it was great. Told Bennie what we wanted and we were out of there with our new lease the same day! Won't hesitate to go back...Thanks Bennie!