Yonkers Kia

Service 888-239-0671

Best Kia Dealer in Westchester and Bronx

Very helpfull

by from bronx ny |

Efrain was very helpful and helped me get my new car. Thank you Efrain and Yonkers kia!

the best experience i had was here

by from yonkers, ny |

the other day I went in and looked at a Honda odyssey I fell in love with it told my husband and he came right down and said sure get it Danielle took care of me and she was so professional and treated me like a queen the service at yonkers kia is something that I will always remember

A good overall experience

by from Yonkers, NY |

Very much liked the overall experience at Yonkers Kia. Danielle was my salesperson, and she was courteous and friendly. Sal, the sales manager, was able to relate with me and get me into a brand new 2014 kia forte, which i love. I havent used their service department yet for anything, but overall, the sales staff and the finance dept worked with me on being able to get rid of my old car for something brand new. Thank you Yonkers KIA!

a fast and great experience

by from Yonkers NY |

everyone was easy going and professional . my sales person was chris hernandez

love my new acura

by from Bronx, NY |

good service good manners and well me Danielle made this process really smooth for me when it came down to the car and the insurance

Yonkers Kia takes care of buisness

by from bronx |

Hello world, i must say Yonkers Kia did a awesome job in helping me with my pre-owned car purchase. teh car was beautiful at delivery and evrything was taking care of. Al H. did an exceptional job helping me get the right deal and helping to move this process along.This was superb buying experience thank you Yonkers kia.

Yesss!!!

by from yonkers ny |

You have to go to Yonkers Kia best place in town to buy a car hands down!!! An go to Efrain hes the best salesman in town for real! He got me the best deal. Thank you Efrain again!

by from Yonkers, NY |

Fernando - we were so impressed with the 1st visit, i came back for a 2nd car. Once again, he was very helpful. I traded in my Spectra for a 2014 Optima. Fernando reviewed all the features on the Optima & went over all paperwork with me with professionalism. He showed exceptional Customer Service. It was my pleasure to deal with him both times.

by from Yonkers, NY |

Fernando - first off greeted us with a pleasant smile and courteous. Asked me what i needed and paid attn to my needs. He showed a model that was already here. He explained the features of the model & asked if we had any questions. We went out for a test drive & he continued to explain & ask me questions. We wanted to see another color, and he made it happen. He compared both cars (to help us make a decision suited for us). Fernando was a professional Salesman & at no point did we feel pressured to make a purchase. He took his time with us also until we made a decision. I will definitely recommend him to my family & friends.