Yonkers Kia

Service 888-239-0671

The largest volume KIA dealership in the Tri-State Area

Great service

by from Brooklyn |

My exprience at Yonkers kia was Great knowlegeable sales associates *Nate* great admiphere respectable and very helpful. When car shopping make yonkers kia your 1st stop there wont be a need to go anywhere else

Extremely Courteous

by from New York, NY |

So HAPPY to work with the service department! Returned my car in wonderful condition, shiny and like new! Darwin was extremely pleasant to speak to and wasn't pushy like at other dealerships.

My New Sorento

by from New York, NY |

I am a returning customer to Yonkers Kia. When I purchased my first car from Yonkers Kia three years ago from Darwin, I said that I would return -- and I did! This time, Carly, Stephanie and Sal were absolutely awesome! They put my family in a vehicle that we wanted and that we could afford. When I buy my next car, I will be returning again. When you go, please ask for Carly.

Greatest Kia Dealership in Bronx/Westchester Area

by from Brewster, NY |

I am a returning customer. I purchased a car from this dealership back in 2011. The service was terrific. I told myself that when I got ready to purchase a new car, I would return - and so I did. Today, my wife and I purchased the Kia Sorento. Our sales person was Carly and she was awesome! When you go to Yonkers Kia, please for Carly!

awesome service A +++

by from sleepy hollow new york |

i had a wonderful experience with my boy bennie awesome guy, everything went smooth like butter love the customer service viva Yonkers Kia. ill see you soon.

Yonkers Kia is the only dealer to use!

by from Yonkers, NY |

My wife and I had a great experience with Bennie & the sales crew at Yonkers Kia. We've leased a Kia for 6 years now but have always used a NJ Dealer. We tried Yonkers Kia and it was great. Told Bennie what we wanted and we were out of there with our new lease the same day! Won't hesitate to go back...Thanks Bennie!

My first car

by from Bronx, Ny |

I have went to the Kia Dealer in Fair Lawn and I felt like I was being sold (the process was a bit much, my head hurted). A week later I went to the Kia Dealer in Yonkers and the process was less painful. I enjoyed the process and it lead me into making my decision. Two days later I was honking my honk as I rolled off the lot! Great GREAT GREAT!

Great customer service by Delano and Danielle!!

by from Pomona, NY |

Our experience with the Kia dealership was one of the most rewarding experiences since our last new car that was purchased back in 2005 from Toyota. Delano and Danielle have made this experience a true one of a kind experience. Our hats off to them for doing such a great job and being so informative.

Getting new car

by from New york |

I was very happy with the customer service. Danielle did a great job in helping me with the buying process and explaining everything to me. Thank you for making this easier!

dealership review - kia - not a great experience

by from rye, NY |

we got there at 945 and did not leave til 2.45 in the afternoon with our leased Kia soul. they had to get it from another dealer and it would be there "in half an hour" when we called at 9 to tell them we were on the way. We informed them when we called that we needed to be leave at 12 noon for work but that didnt help. when we finally signed our lease, it did not include the first months payment and mileage was only 12,000 and not 15,000 as we had been led to believe. I wouldnt recommend this place or go back. It made what should have been a fun and exciting purchase into a an experience that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yonkers Kia responded to this review

April 4, 2014

If there's anything management can do to assist you in order to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you with anything you need. As for your first month payment: Anytime you lease a car from any dealership, you are going to need to make a first month payment at signing unless you "roll" it into your monthly payments. The is standard across the industry. In addition, all leases are based on 12K miles/yr. When you finance rather than lease, first month payment is not necessary as you will receive your first month bill in the mail. Again, we are here to help you and if you feel that there was a promise that was not kept, or there was an error of any sort please contact us immediately so we can discuss this. Thank you.