Jefferson Avenue Auto Wholesale

9810 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23605

Used 757-595-1991

Best Around

by from Carrollton, Va. |

My wife and I just purchased our 6TH vehicle from Jefferson Ave Auto. (since moving here in 2001). We were referred by a neighbor when our car broke down and have been going back and recommending them ever since. Always friendly, helpful and accommodating,these guys are the most honest cars dealers I have ever met. They'll work with you to put you in a quality vehicle, will stand behind it and will promptly deal with any issues that may arise (in 12 years, 6 cars, no issues). their reputation is reflected in the repeat customers they have returning. I trust them implicitly. Need a car, go to Jefferson Ave Auto.

Shopping Experiance

by from Newport News |

I must say my Family and I have purchased several cars from this dealership. The two gentleman were very helpful, and if there was ever a problem they would take care of it.I will continue to buy my cars from here..........

Great experience

by from Williamsburg, VA |

This is the best used car dealership experience that i've every had. Easy to talk to, not pushy. They were negotiable on the price which made it much easier for me to purchase my vehicle. The Saturn Vue that I purchased was in excellent condition. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know that's looking for a used vehicle.