Lash Kia of White Plains

388 Tarrytown Rd, White Plains, NY 10607

1 of 1 review

Beware of Lash Kia of White Plains Service

by from Rye, NY |

Don't waste your time trying to get Service from Lash Kia of White Plains - scary bad. They wasted 2 days that I took off work to try to get my Kia Sorento door fixed. Still didn?t fix it. 1) The 1st time I took a day off to bring car in they told me they fixed the problem and sent me home after waiting all day to fix - only to have the problem persist - they didn't fix it. 2) So I had to take a 2nd day off to bring car back to them, only for them to then say they needed to order parts to fix, and sent me home - still with door that wont open. 3) I waited 2 months for the part to come in. They called me saying the part was in and that I needed to come back in a 3rd time. This time I called to make sure the part was in and that I could leave with a fixed door. They informed me they couldn't find the part and they had no record that they called me about the part being in, or that they even ordered a part. So I went to a different Kia service provider (even though it is a bit further away for me and even though I bought the car from Lash Kia of White Plains). I had no appointment with the new provider, yet they helped fix the problem same-day. Done, fixed. Save yourself time and money and stay away from Lash Kia of White Plains.

(1-1 of 1 review)