Felton Holly Kia

13173 S Dupont Hwy, Felton, DE 19943

Great service

by from Felton, DE |

The show room was very cleanthe customers lounge was also neat and clean fully stocked with refreshments if you wanted to purchase them. My salesperson Darrin Coverdale was very professional it was painless doing business with him. After the purchase he went over a wealth of information about the car with me. Thank you Darrin and Holly KIA of Felton Delaware

Holly Kia Felton De

by from Dover, De |

Holly Kia of Felton DE is a perfect place to buy a Kia. I was looking for a car for my daughter and I came to the right place. Very warm and Friendly Customer Service. Amazing Staff assisted in the process and made it really easy. Honesty was what caught my eye. My sales rep was Wolfe and he was OUTSTANDING! Credit process was easy and the staff kept you informed every few minutes. To the staff at Holly Kia you put a smile on my daughter Kirsten face and mine of course.

customer

by from Felton, Delaware |

It was great, Denise Moen was absolutey great and the Kia Manager was more than willing to work with us.

Do tablet review last not first as they want

by from Middletown, De |

They asked me when going to do the finance papers to complete the tablet first thing, before the entire purchase was complete. I gave them a 5 of 5 because the people were pleasant to deal with, but as things progress, my attitude changed. As the lady sat there and had to get her manager, she never gave me an opportunity to change my review and neither did the manager. JUST MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE ENTIRELY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE TABLET BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVEN A CHANGE TO CHANGE IT IF THINGS CHANGE.

Excellent Experience

by from Sussex, Delaware |

This is the second car we bought from Felton Holly Kia. The entire experience has been great. We took our first car for service and while waiting, bought our second Kia. We were considering used Kia for our second, but got a better deal on a new Kia. The salesman was wonderful as well as the manager, financial person, etc. Negotiations were also excellent; we were straight forward with our limitations and they were respectful of our needs. Excellent experience overall - we highly recommend!

A very friendly dealership to deal with

by from Magnolia, DE |

We stopped in just to look and to my surprise I found the car I wanted right away.. I truly fell in love with the Soul n the color I wanted Alien Green. My buying experience was made easy with my salesperson who was so cute n so very helpful.

Ann Fillmore

by from Lewes, De., 19958 |

Service dept was very congenial and helpful with our service appointment. Service individuals were thorough in answering questions and doing the work. The appointment was very quick also. Did not have to wait very long.

Just Fine

by from Felton, DE |

52,000 service... It was free%......Arrived, checked in and got out in less than 1 hour.....

Helpful servuce

by from Felton, DE |

I was a little dissapointed that I had to buy a new batery and the cost but that had nothing to do with the way I was treated. Nicholas Smith explained everything in detail and that was helpful and appreciated!

Newest oil change and tire rotation

by from Dover, DE |

I am always completely satisfied with my experience with Felton Holly KIA. I was returning home and was passing by so I decided to see if they could take my car for a past due oil change. They took it right in and I was finished in just about an hour. GREAT!