Felton Holly Kia

(2.3) 3 Reviews

13173 S Dupont Hwy, Felton, DE 19943

My Kia serviced with Rick Marders Service Manager

by from Felton, DE |

Great Service, completely in timely fashion, everything was explained in detail, completely satisfied

cant get a paint touch-up

by from dover,de |

I could not get them to give me a paint touch-up stick that worked. emails to the "contact site" were not returned. A call to the customer service center of KIA national yielded a rep who told me it was the dealer's problem and corporate headquarters had no interest. I can't believe it - to lose a customer for a lousy touch-up kit.

Horrific

by from Middletown, DE |

To start we were on a budget and gave the sales rep. our budget. At this time we found a car we liked that the sales rep told us would be in the budget. We sat down and crunched numbers and were given a payment that was what we were looking for. When we went to sign the papers the payment was 50 dollars HIGHER a month. Then when asked, the closing rep gave us attitude about having to fix it. They were extremely unorganized and committed multiple errors on the documents and had to reprint them 4 times. Their attention to detail was non existent. It took several months to obtain are primary registration for the vehicle. We had to call them just before the temporary registration expired to pick up our tag. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE... I still have headaches.